Mac User wants to import Mods onto XBox

jsp196

I am a computer consultant and have a client who plays Minecraft on an XBox.  He'd like to import mods into the console, but everything he has found online requires a PC to do this. How does one get the mods onto a flash drive on a Mac to then import into the XBox?  Thank you.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I mean that I'm trying to find the method in which you get a mod from the website where I download it to the XBox.  The only method I've found requires a PC and some special software, and I'm looking to find out if there's a way to use a Mac as part of that process instead of a PC.

Thanks for your reply. I've actually never played the game.  Just called my client and he was a bit more specific.  He said he wants to import MAPS... and he said he found the following website that describes a program called Horizon, but that's PC only.

http://www.thetechgame.com/Tutorials/id=10272/how-to-download-minecraft-xbox-360-maps.html

Is there a Mac way to do that?

I didn't need the slightly snotty answer.  As I said, I've never played minecraft OR a single xbox game.  I manage corporate and business networks.  I'm just trying to help out a client so their kid can play Minecraft.  I was hoping someone could give me a step-by-step answer, the same way that I've found countless youtube videos and websites that give step-by-step answers to PC users trying to accomplish the same thing.