How to make an update checker

tminor1

First to Mecblader this is about modding. You CAN NOT do this any more but if you make changes in the code where on startup or world launching you check for an update people can manuly install that update which you made it gives notifications. You can not magicly do this without updating the mod.

And I don't know how to do this as I (like most) add things along side the update to support the newer versions of minecraft! But it can be done and some have done it (though if you can go for auto update not the notifications!)

I try not to be mean about your english (as my own isn't the best either) but sometimes I can't help myself!

If you get mad at me for this or any other reason, please look at the profile picture so you'll feel better (and pretier) than me!

Thanks.

Thank you shieldbug1. I have two questions though. For the raw text file is that just a normal .txt file or a diffrent file? And for

String version = sc.nextLine();
        if(!Reference.MOD_VERSION.equals(version))

Do I need to add something there or in the text file if I have v1.0 will it check my mod version from the code then if I change the v1.0 in the text file to v1.1 it will display the message to update?

The basic idea is to have a plain text file served from some stable URL. Since I use Github for my project's source code hosting, I would have a file in the top level directory, calling it, for example,

version

or something. So if my mod's repo were at github.com/jwosty/MyAwesomeMod , the plaintext version file would probably be at raw.githubusercontent.com/jwosty/MyAwesomeMod/master/version .

Here's a mix of pseudocode and actual Java code (you'll have to look up how to do the pseudocode things):

public class VersionChecker implements Runnable {
    public void run() {
        string latestVersion = magicMethodToDownloadURI("http://raw.githubusercontent.com/jwosty/MyAwesomeMod/master/version");
        if (!lastestVersion.equals(CommonProxy.Version) {
            magicMethodToAddClientChatMessages(CommonProxy.Modid + " is currently out of date; the latest version is " + latestVersion + ", and the currently installed version is " + CommonProxy.Version + ". Please download and install the latest version.");
        }
    }

public VersionChecker() {}
}

It's important that it's implemented in a Runnable, because that will create its very own fancy thread when used like this:

@EventHandler
public void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent event) {
    Thread versionCheckThread = new Thread(new VersionChecker());
    versionCheckThread.start();
}

Haven't verified this code for compilability yet but it should probably work alright.

I like to make mods, just like you. Here's one worth checking out

Okay, I tried an actual implementation of Jwosty's suggestion and this seemed to work.

First I made a version checker class as a runnable (allows it to execute in own thread).

import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.InputStream;
import java.net.MalformedURLException;
import java.net.URL;

import org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils;

/**
* @author jabelar
*/
public class VersionChecker implements Runnable
{
public static boolean isLatestVersion = false;
public static String latestVersion = "";

/* (non-Javadoc)
 * @see java.lang.Runnable#run()
 */
@Override
public void run() 
{
	InputStream in = null;
	try 
	{
		in = new URL("https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jabelar/MagicBeans-1.7.10/master/src/main/java/com/blogspot/jabelarminecraft/magicbeans/version_file").openStream();
	} 
	catch 
	(MalformedURLException e) 
	{
		// TODO Auto-generated catch block
		e.printStackTrace();
	} 
	catch (IOException e) 
	{
		e.printStackTrace();
	}

try 
	{
		latestVersion = IOUtils.toString(in);
	} 
	catch (IOException e) 
	{
		e.printStackTrace();
	} 
	finally 
	{
		IOUtils.closeQuietly(in);
	}
	System.out.println("Latest mod version = "+latestVersion);
    isLatestVersion = MagicBeans.MODVERSION.equals(latestVersion);
    System.out.println("Are you running latest version = "+isLatestVersion);
}
}

Then in ClientProxy class (because we want to check on client) I had this code:

@Override
public void fmlLifeCycleEvent(FMLPostInitializationEvent event)
{
	// DEBUG
        System.out.println("on Client side");

// do common stuff
	super.fmlLifeCycleEvent(event);

// do client-specific stuff
	Thread versionCheckThread = new Thread(new VersionChecker(), "Version Check");
	versionCheckThread.start();
}

Lastly, I created a text file in my project containing just a version number on the first line and synced it with github.  I then found the URL of that text file (make sure you select the raw view) and that is what I put into the VersionChecker class above.

Note also that "MagicBeans" in my code above is just name of my mod's main class, you should use your own.

I left the catch statements as TODO, but you can put more explicit error statements.

diesieben07, does this meet your scrutiny?  Any problems with this?

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

Except for your horrible exception handling it looks alright ("Just log and carry on" is almost never the correct reaction to an Exception).

I know, I already noted in my post above that the catches needed further work -- I just coded it and posted quickly to confirm the general approach.

Will it work if I upload the version textfile to mediafire? Also in the main class do I register the VersionChecker or the ClientProxy.class? From your code it looks like I have to register the ClientProxy.class then when it runs it will import the VersionChecker.class.

Will it work if I upload the version textfile to mediafire? Also in the main class do I register the VersionChecker or the ClientProxy.class? From your code it looks like I have to register the ClientProxy.class then when it runs it will import the VersionChecker.class.

As diesieben07 pointed out, you shouldn't really be doing the version check on the server, or at least if you want to do that you'd probably do it specifically for server.  Mostly you want to tell the client, especially in shieldbug1's attempt where he was doing it every time a player joined.

So I just run the thread in the client proxy, so then it is only run on client (or integrated client).

From your question, it sounds like maybe you're not confident in how the proxys work.  Do you need further explanation for that?

Anyway, if you run it in your main class, then it will be run on both sides (both client and server) and that may not be really appropriate for this purpose.

As diesieben07 pointed out, you shouldn't really be doing the version check on the server, or at least if you want to do that you'd probably do it specifically for server.  Mostly you want to tell the client, especially in shieldbug1's attempt where he was doing it every time a player joined.

So I just run the thread in the client proxy, so then it is only run on client (or integrated client).

From your question, it sounds like maybe you're not confident in how the proxys work.  Do you need further explanation for that?

Anyway, if you run it in your main class, then it will be run on both sides (both client and server) and that may not be really appropriate for this purpose.

I see, well I have never done something like this before. I thought that because when you do things like make your own event or tool or whatever for it to work you need to register it in the main.class so forge will go and grab the code from the class file on which holds the code for the event, ect because if you don't then your code will not be ran. I thought you would have to register it in a main class or it will not be imported. Because what I thought I needed to do was first make a main.class like you would for a mod. Then from that you extend off with a new class file that checks for the update and you register it in the main.class so forge will load and run it. But it seems that I do not understand. I an making a mod pack and you choose what mods you want to use all it is is a zip file will a bunch of mods in it and you just drag and drop what ones you want to use. I also wanted to make the update checker like that to so you could choose to use it or not because if I did not do that then I would need an update checker attached to every mod and I think that would mess things up. When I create the VersionChecker and ClientProxy.class are those the only files I need or do I have to construct it like I would a mod with a main.class that contains the things for forge to load it and then just have it import it?

Okay, it is okay if you're new to modding.  Basically, in Minecraft Forge they have broken up the execution into "sides", meaning client and server.  Apparently to be more efficient, they decided they'd rather not load client classes (like rendering and keyboard input) on the server side.  So they came up with an annotation @SidedOnly which will actually prevent classes from being loaded if they're not needed on the current side.

However, this causes trouble for Java runtime because it will scan all your code and may find something that references something that will only be loaded on the other side and this can cause a crash.  So sometimes you need to ensure to similarly annotate the side of your class.

Furthermore, they understood that whole processes of loading the mod would differ for each side.  For example, you wouldn't want to register renderers on the server.  So they came up with the concept of a sided "proxy".

Basically, while not technically accurate you could think of the proxy as containing those parts of your main class that are loaded based on the side you're on.  People often handle the pre-init, init, post-init FML life cycle events in the proxy because there are some things (like renderers, keybindings, networking, etc.) that may differ by side.

Anyway, you should read up on this concept.  It can take a while to get an understanding.  But basically you take the stuff from your main class that depends on side and put that into the appropriate proxy class.

Back to the specific topic of a version update checker, on the client and server side you likely want different behavior on different sides -- on client you might display an actual GUI or chat message, whereas on server you might just output a console or admin interface message.  So that is why I suggested running it from the proxy.

I suggest reading TheGreyGhost's tutorial here: http://greyminecraftcoder.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-forge-starts-up-your-code.html

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.