[SOLVED]Nothing happens after installing the forge 1.7.10

lengkaikai

I have just installed the forge and tried to click the play button but there is nothing happening. It just automatically shut off my minecraft. I tried to reinstall but the same thing happened. Can someone help me with this problem please? Will this related to my Java? I use Java 8.

I wonder if there is anything that you could give us that tells us what is going on...

A record of some kind that keeps track of everything that is happening when you click the play button.

Perhaps a text of some kind that all errors and data is added to that us developers could use to determine issues...

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I wonder if there is anything that you could give us that tells us what is going on...

A record of some kind that keeps track of everything that is happening when you click the play button.

Perhaps a text of some kind that all errors and data is added to that us developers could use to determine issues...

Are you as much an asshole IRL as you are online?  Forge is great, tho...so if being an ass helps you deal...keep doin your thing

This is with Forge 1.7.2, but I get the same problem, so this log may help. fml-client-latest.log contains the following:

[16:42:20] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.2.211.1121 for Minecraft 1.7.2 loading

[16:42:20] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Java is Java HotSpot Client VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows Vista:x86:6.0, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_25

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Java classpath at launch is C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.7.2-10.12.2.1121\forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1121.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.9\launchwrapper-1.9.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.10.2\scala-library-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.10.2\scala-compiler-2.10.2.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\java3d\vecmath\1.3.1\vecmath-1.3.1.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\trove4j\trove4j\3.0.3\trove4j-3.0.3.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\ibm\icu\icu4j-core-mojang\51.2\icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\io\netty\netty-all\4.0.10.Final\netty-all-4.0.10.Final.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\15.0\guava-15.0.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.4\gson-2.2.4.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\mojang\authlib\1.3\authlib-1.3.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-api\2.0-beta9\log4j-api-2.0-beta9.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-core\2.0-beta9\log4j-core-2.0-beta9.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar;C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.7.2-Forge10.12.2.1121\1.7.2-Forge10.12.2.1121.jar

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Java library path at launch is C:\Users\JLH\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.7.2-Forge10.12.2.1121\1.7.2-Forge10.12.2.1121-natives-25149594141434

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enabling runtime deobfuscation

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class FMLCorePlugin

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Added access transformer class cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer to enqueued access transformers

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod FMLCorePlugin

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class FMLForgePlugin

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Added access transformer class net.minecraftforge.transformers.ForgeAccessTransformer to enqueued access transformers

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod FMLForgePlugin

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: All fundamental core mods are successfully located

[16:42:20] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Discovering coremods

[16:42:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[16:42:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[16:42:20] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[16:42:20] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper/]: Unable to launch

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]

at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:117) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]

My game crashes on trying 1.7.10 because this computer cannot turn off Hardware Acceleration and I don't have OpenGL 2.1, and this crash occurs with both Recommended and Latest versions of Forge for 1.7.2; is Java 8 not supported?

Jesus christ people stop posting stupid shit.

Java is backwards compatible, they did break something in the update.

We fixed it months ago so it works fine now.

So simple, UPDATE FORGE.

Also if you dont like me being sarcastic to you, READ THE EAQs or you know the big red letters at the top of every page on the forum.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon