world.setBlock(x,y,z,BLOCK);What is The alphabetical id of mi blocks ??(SOLVED)

perromercenary00

good days

bad English advertishment!

i have some trouble using the command cos i don't know how forge is internally naming mi blocks

the troubleson command is

world.setBlock(x4, y2, z4, Blocks.iron_block);

if a use this this way if creates and iron block wherever i tell him to do so , now i want to create in the world one of mi custom blocks and don't have the minus idea of how

Blocks.iron_block = vanilla iron block

mi mod has the name

MODID = "modmercenario";

and my blocks are in the route

/home/tenchi/Modding/forge-1.7.10-1230-src/src/main/java/mercenary00/mercenarymod/blocks

the block iwanna use has the names in the lang file

tile.modmercenario_blocke00.name=blocke00

the block loads has histexture working the name is also well in the materials tab

soo long i been tried

world.setBlock(x2, y2, z2,  Blocks.blocke00); // Creates iron Block but in  Blocks are none of mi blocks

world.setBlock(x2, y2, z2,  modmercenario.blocke00); //game crash

world.setBlock(x2, y2, z2,  modmercenario:blocke00); //game crash

world.setBlock(x2, y2, z2,  modmercenario_blocke00); //game crash

world.setBlock(x2, y2, z2,  tile.modmercenario_blocke00.name); //game crash

sooo ?? how is forge naming my blocke00 ¿¿

##################################

THi answer is

world.setBlock(x2, y2, z2, modBlocks.blocke00 );

no idont getit yet

mein preinit

###############################################

@Mod.EventHandler

public void preInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent event) {

blocKe00 = new blocKe00();

blocKe01 = new blocKe01();

blocKe02 = new blocKe02();

blocKe03 = new blocKe03();

blocKe04 = new blocKe04();

}

###############################################

//blocKe01.jar

package mercenary00.mercenarymod.blocks;

import java.util.Random;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;

import net.minecraft.block.Block;

import net.minecraft.block.material.Material;

import net.minecraft.creativetab.CreativeTabs;

import net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase;

import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;

import net.minecraft.init.Blocks;

import net.minecraft.item.Item;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;

import net.minecraft.world.World;

import mercenary00.mercenarymod.Mercenary;

public class blocKe01 extends Block {

private String name = "blocke01"; //notese the lowercase "k"

public blocKe01(){

super(Material.iron);

this.setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.tabBlock);

this.setBlockName(Mercenary.MODID + "_" + name);

setBlockTextureName(Mercenary.MODID + ":" + name);

GameRegistry.registerBlock(this, name);

}

public boolean onBlockActivated(World world, int x2, int y2, int z2, EntityPlayer p_149727_5_, int p_149727_6_, float p_149727_7_, float p_149727_8_, float p_149727_9_){

System.out.println("se ejecuto onBlockActivated");

//################################################################

int x3=x2+1;

world.setBlock(x3, y2, z2, blocKe00 ); //here is the thing i want to create a new block 00 next to the 01 everitime i rigth click it

return true;

}

}

alll this blocks are the same exept name and textures the plan is that one block create the next on rigth click and soo on,  making this esperimentss whit vanilla blocks work. but i want my blocks

world.setBlock(x3, y2, z2, blocKe00 ) //crash the game

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements