[10.13.2.1230]Localization Mistake/forge.client.shutdown.internal

superninjaman45

Hey,

I am working on a mod at the moment and I noticed that when I save and quit from a world this flashes across the screen while it is closing before it gets to the main menu.

forge.client.shutdown.internal It should be "Shutting down internal server..."

Not a big deal just thought I would mention it.

Oh, and I know technically the latest version is 10.13.2.1232 but I saw nothing in the changelog and it is only 2 versions ahead (plus it isn't recommended either) so I thought this wouldn't be too big of an error to be using this version. Have mercy!

Thanks

EDIT:

Checking with the latest version. Hold a minute

Ok so I checked both 10.13.2.1232 and 10.13.2.1230 by installing them into minecraft with the installer jar. However even though 10.13.2.1230 worked perfect in my regular minecraft it doesn't in my development environment. I would test more but i don't want to setup any more, it takes a while with gradlew running and all. Can anyone confirm this or is it just my computer. Bad luck i guess.

Sorry if this is a bad report, take it down if you must. My bad!

An average guy who mods Minecraft. If you need help and are willing to use your brain, don't be afraid to ask.

Also, check out the Unofficial Minecraft Coder Pack (MCP) Prerelease Center for the latest from the MCP Team!

Was I helpful? Leave some karma/thanks! :)

Bah I hate crowdin its a pain to update files. The next build will have this fixed. you could always download the corwdin files and use it as a resource pack: https://crowdin.com/download/project/minecraft-forge.zip

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon