[1.7.10] How to install an API

Flaghacker

Well, then you have to make Baubles a dependency. This is how I do it. Delete the API folder from your mod, instead, add the built jar of the mod to your build.gradle dependencies block. This will add it to your classpath when building. If you run gradle --refresh-dependencies (I think that's the command.) it should add the jar as an external library in your dev environment (if not add it manually). Make sure your ide has the jar set to "do not compile" or "provided". Then link the library to the source or dev jar (so you can see the code inside your ide.), lastly, add the dev jar to your run/mods folder. If there is no dev jar, you can put the built jar and CCC in run/mods instead.

I'm sorry, but I'm really new to modding. I don't understand much of your previous explenation. Could you explait it with an examle? Let's say I want to install an Api with mod name example_123. I download the universal mod jar (example_123.jar) and the Api files (\api). What do I have to do next then?