Eclipse stopped working.

zgrambsib

What you guys told me at the time made it work but for a reason you said I had to run 1.7.2

I looked through your posts and nobody told you to run 1.7.2, ever. If there were any incompatibilities with Intel Integrated graphics, they have been fixed since the thread you seem to be referring to... as was mentioned in that very thread.

Have you tried updating to the latest version of:

- Minecraft Forge

- Your graphics drivers

?

I'd say that you could try to run "gradlew eclipse" again to see if that helps or even "gradlew setupDecompWorkspace" if the first doesn't work. These shouldn't modify your mod files.

--Remember to "Thank you" posts that actually helped you, and if a person seems nice, why not give them an applaud while you're at it--

If you're afraid of losing your files, back them up first. Your source is located in /src/main/java/. Your assets are nearby in /src/main/resources. Just put them somewhere else while you update, and put them back when you're done.

MuffinMonster was right about what you had to do about updating, but there's another detail. You have to edit build.gradle: In build.gradle there is a field that should look something like this:

minecraft {
    version = [version number]
    assetDir = "eclipse/assets"
}

You must change that version to the full version number of whatever Forge build you would like to use. Then, run the commands that MuffinMonster specified again.

What does that mean? We cannot help you solve this issue if you do not tell us what your issue is.

"It is broken" provides us with exactly zero insight.

Crash reports, descriptions of the problem, what you are expecting to do versus what is happening, code - all of these things will help us help you.

I will explain what I thought was unspoken. When eclipse opens up it opens with nothing in the file explorer. No matter how much I dig it will not show any files. These are the steps I have taken sofar to fix it.

1. I ran gradlew eclipse and gradlew setupDecompWorspace --reshresh-dependencies. Both of these ran fine. but still eclipse would not show my files or run them so I know they were not just invisible.

2. I followed the stated steps on how to update the version of forge I was using. I then repeated the first step running both of the Gradles. Still eclipse  did not show my files or run them thus I know eclipse didn't have them open.

This is my issue and I have already stated it in the first post. I do not know how else to describe the issue and I have replied to other peoples posts but here is it more condensed so hopefully you can better understand.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
    • It is an issue with quark - update it to this build: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/quark/files/3642325
    • Remove Instant Massive Structures Mod from your server     Add new crash-reports with sites like https://paste.ee/  
    • Update your drivers: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-r9-series/amd-radeon-r9-200-series/amd-radeon-r9-280x
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.