Gradlew and Minecraft problem

iBars

I edited Minecraft class and compiled->obfuscated it to bao.class, but after I added this to my minecraft.jar, all my changes don't applies in game. But client not redownloading as it should be. What is wrong? It's non-sense for me...

Why are you messing around with minecraft.jar?

What Mc version

Why are you messing with the jar file directly and not making a mod file, because if you don't your not using forge

Why are you change base classes. If it isn't a base class, then you can't have it as it's never referenced

[shadow=gray,left][glow=red,2,300]KEEGAN[/glow][/shadow]

There is no minecraft.jar in 1.7.10, so what are you doing? What do you mean by rollback? And if your making your own client, as in laucher, you dont need to mess with the base code. Period.

If your editing the game, bad idea.

Making a mod file is what happens when you run 'gradlew build' your mod file is in build/libs

Also, NEVER edit base classes.

[shadow=gray,left][glow=red,2,300]KEEGAN[/glow][/shadow]

Why? Why I can't edit base classes if I understand what I do? It is client just for my server.

I say minecraft.jar, but I means any like Forge1.7.10-1230.jar version. I just edited base class and some my changes was applied (for example, binds, but after I trying to remove it, it removed, but when I join singleplayer world or multiplayer server, it returns "Unknown command" like this command was executed by me), and I want to restore original class now, but I can't, because original class don't affect client (bug with command not deleted). I know what I do and I hate difficult "external" modding.