1.7.10 - Massive transparency glitch: Textures not rendering transparent

mathe172

Hello,

I have a really annoying problem: Whenever I'm in a world with a lot of stuff (I don't know what exactly that 'stuff' is), blocks loose transparency when too much of the world is loaded. This only happens from certain angles, which seems to be about the same each time (last time I checked around 10° horizontally, but it seems to be a 'round' shape when moving up and down). It affects every transparent texture in the world - water, TC jars, AE facades (with network tool),... When I turn the render distance down a lot (~3 chunks) it doesn't happen (at least I couldn't get it to) which is why I suspect some kind of memory overflow/shortage, but I don't know how to analyze it better (if you have an idea what I could try to narrow it down, please tell me ;) ). Since I don't know what causes it exactly, I wasn't able to narrow it down unfortunately.

I don't have Optifine, but a lot of other mods (the complete list should be visible in the logs)

The most important information:

MC 1.7.10

Forge 10.13.2.1230

Java 1.8.0_25 & 1.7.0_65

Windows 8.1 Pro (8.1:amd64:6.3)

Intel HD Graphics 4000

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cts7qtqszaayjor/TransparencyGlitch.log?dl=0

I posted this here, because I have no idea what mod it could be - if you know something more specific, I'll post it there too.

that is odd, but there really isnt much I can do to track it down, some mod you have installed is making water not transparent.

If its a constant thing, try creating a new world, and removing half your mods.

if it happens still, remove another 1/2

if not switch to the 1/ that was removed and re-do these steps.

Do so until you gt the one mod that causes the issues.

There isnt much we can do there are no errors, the pack is to large for me to be ableto feasibly track it down for you. Dunno.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I finally tracked it down, after hours of flying around in my world with low render distance (I couldn't reproduce the error) - the issue is cause by the Bounce Pad from Tinkers Construct (I submitted an issue there), I don't know if it's my hardware or something else, but at least I was able to fix it  :)