[1.7.10] Am I doing my TESR wrong? Only one block renders

McJty

I have a weird problem. I have a TESR that used to work fine. i.e. if I have multiple blocks that all use that TESR then they would all render fine. However, today I upgraded my CoFH in the dev env to the latest. I was still using a very old CoFH. And now only one block shows. I already debugged stuff and it appears that the TESR render code is only called for one of my blocks. If I break that block then another block will be rendered. But always just one.

I have no clue why this appears after updating CoFH as I don't see a relation with that. However, I was already having a similar issue with another TESR in my mod. In my dev env that used to work fine but I had already noticed that in my own custom modpack (which was already using a recent CoFH) it wasn't rendering properly either. i.e. again only one would render.

So... I'm probably doing my TESR wrong but I have no clue what or how. Here is the relevant code:

https://github.com/McJty/RFTools/tree/master/src/main/java/com/mcjty/rftools/blocks/screens

The relevant TESR is ScreenRenderer.java and it is attached to the ScreenTileEntity class.

Any hints as to what I'm doing wrong would help a lot as I'm out of idea. It is probably something stupid. Thanks!

I found the issue. I had equals/hashCode defined in my TE superclass which apparently for some reason confused the MC renderer. Removing that (as it was actually not needed) solved everything. Not sure why updating CoFH triggered this however.