Crazy bug

ReaperSoon

I have a big problem !

When i decompil minecraft 1.3.2 with MCP and forge-src 4.2.5

i open workspace with eclipse and "export" my jar.

i replace .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar and when i launch there is nothing (same a clean minecraft) bug when i start a world ou load a world minecraft crash with that :

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 713dc254 --------

Generated 20/10/12 23:29

- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2

- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

- Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation

- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

- Memory: 476019928 bytes (453 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)

- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m

- LWJGL: 2.4.2

- OpenGL: NVS 5100M/PCI/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation

- Is Modded: Very likely

- Type: Client

- Texture Pack: Default

- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.isDedicatedServer()Z

at net.minecraft.src.ServerCommandManager.<init>(ServerCommandManager.java:24)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.<init>(MinecraftServer.java:166)

at axv.<init>(SourceFile:27)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:1303)

at apq.e(SourceFile:142)

at apr.a(SourceFile:189)

at app.a(SourceFile:176)

at apq.a(SourceFile:162)

at auw.b(SourceFile:706)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(SourceFile:607)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:535)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT a1fc0032 ----------

But if i try with startclient.bat it work perfectly... Why ???

I download and installed forge PROPERLY!! and my minecraft.jar is clean with force update..

If you absolutely MUST export it into the mods folder, export into <mcp folder>/jars/mods/x.jar

The crash you're seeing is because you need to reobfuscate everything in mcp.

You need to copy your packages into the common folder in the Minecraft project in eclipse. Then, open up your mcp folder and run recompile.sh/.bat and then reobfuscate.sh/bat

But seriously, it's far easier to just code it all in the Minecraft project.

Protip: try and find answers yourself before asking on the forum.

It's pretty likely that there is an answer.

Was I helpful? Give me a thank you!

width=635 height=903http://bit.ly/HZ03zy[/img]

Tired of waiting for mods to port to bukkit?

use BukkitForge! (now with a working version of WorldEdit!)

the debug configs ? I just started with Eclipse, what is that ?

I don't modify minecraft, when i installed forge-src, i dont touch anything before export my jar (just for test). So why it would have some bug ?

The green play button, lets you launch either client or dediserver.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

I dont anderstand all you are saying.

You say : "But seriously, it's far easier to just code it all in the Minecraft project."

Into my eclipse project I have Minecraft and some packages in.

I want to create new block so I modify some class same Block.class

But all my classes about blocks are in common and not in net.minecraft.src

Go and find a tutorial (like Wuppy29's), and all will become clear.

Protip: try and find answers yourself before asking on the forum.

It's pretty likely that there is an answer.

Was I helpful? Give me a thank you!

width=635 height=903http://bit.ly/HZ03zy[/img]

Tired of waiting for mods to port to bukkit?

use BukkitForge! (now with a working version of WorldEdit!)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • They were already updated, and just to double check I even did a cleanup and fresh update from that same page. I'm quite sure drivers are not the problem here. 
    • i tried downloading the drivers but it says no AMD graphics hardware has been detected    
    • Update your AMD/ATI drivers - get the drivers from their website - do not update via system  
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.