Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Add another jar as a separate project for viewing.

Rui

I've done this before, but it's been awhile and I can't seem to figure out how I got it to work the first time.

I'm trying to look through the Biomes o Plenty source files. I made a new project with it and imported the necessary files. However, it's acting a bit strangely.

http://i61.tinypic.com/6o339j.png

The folders do not cascade but are all bunched together like this, and of course, it can't find the minecraft and forge files because they are not in there. I believe there was some way to simply import a file like this and look at all its contents and be able to hop around with F3 like a normal project without actually having to go through the process of making an entirely new forgegradle project. Having this mod in my testing environment is not important. All I want to do is be able to look at the files with all the convenience of Eclispe.

Please do not come in and point out obvious things like "of course it won't work if you don't have forge/eclipse on there". I do have it, but it's in a separate project. If I need to set up an entirely new folder for it like I were making one for my own mod, then that's fine; I can do that. I was just wondering if there was a simpler way of doing this, because I swear I was able to do this before without having to go through all that, but I can't remember how or even what tutorial taught me that. I've searched and come up with nothing myself.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I am asking if there is any "server.jar" file to make a pvp server or bedwars, skywars, etc.
    • Welp, once it is dl, what do I have to do ? Can't find it on my computer and he don't seem to run on my computer
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Why did you do that? Time: 1/27/22, 5:23 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.SignBlockEntity.save(net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag)'     at chanceCubes.rewards.DefaultRewards.loadDefaultRewards(DefaultRewards.java:124) ~[ChanceCubes-1.18.1-5.0.2.444.jar%2370!/:1.18.1-5.0.2.444] {re:classloading}     at chanceCubes.CCubesCore.serverStart(CCubesCore.java:123) ~[ChanceCubes-1.18.1-5.0.2.444.jar%2370!/:1.18.1-5.0.2.444] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_44_CCubesCore_serverStart_ServerStartingEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85) ~[eventbus-5.0.3.jar%232!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) ~[eventbus-5.0.3.jar%232!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) ~[eventbus-5.0.3.jar%232!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerLifecycleHooks.handleServerStarting(ServerLifecycleHooks.java:102) ~[forge-1.18.1-39.0.59-universal.jar%23172!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.server.IntegratedServer.m_7038_(IntegratedServer.java:68) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23168!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:644) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23168!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_177918_(MinecraftServer.java:258) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%23168!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?] {re:mixin} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.18.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.18.1     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 17.0.1, Microsoft     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft     Memory: 525774624 bytes (501 MiB) / 4932501504 bytes (4704 MiB) up to 7348420608 bytes (7008 MiB)     CPUs: 12     Processor Vendor: AuthenticAMD     Processor Name: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor                   Identifier: AuthenticAMD Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0     Microarchitecture: Zen 2     Frequency (GHz): 3.59     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 6     Number of logical CPUs: 12     Graphics card #0 name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB     Graphics card #0 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x1c03     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=27.21.14.5671     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.13     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.13     Memory slot #1 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 29647.03     Virtual memory used (MB): 14636.31     Swap memory total (MB): 13312.00     Swap memory used (MB): 87.47     JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx7008m -Xms256m     Server Running: true     Player Count: 0 / 8; []     Data Packs: vanilla, mod:cyclopscore, mod:advancedperipherals (incompatible), mod:mcwwindows, mod:kleeslabs, mod:neat (incompatible), mod:ironjetpacks, mod:glassential (incompatible), mod:ctm (incompatible), mod:cookingforblockheads, mod:controlling (incompatible), mod:placebo (incompatible), mod:citadel, mod:alexsmobs (incompatible), mod:rangedpumps, mod:culinaryconstruct, mod:sophisticatedbackpacks (incompatible), mod:guardvillagers (incompatible), mod:chancecubes (incompatible), mod:apotheosis (incompatible), mod:mcwdoors, mod:balm (incompatible), mod:carryon (incompatible), mod:dummmmmmy (incompatible), mod:supplementaries (incompatible), mod:cosmosportals, mod:structure_gel, mod:equipmentcompare, mod:cosmoslibrary, mod:mcwbridges, mod:farmersdelight, mod:torchmaster (incompatible), mod:morevillagers (incompatible), mod:commoncapabilities, mod:biomesoplenty, mod:ironfurnaces, mod:mcwtrpdoors, mod:mcwfences, mod:simplylight (incompatible), mod:curios, mod:patchouli, mod:nuclearscience (incompatible), mod:elevatorid, mod:gobber2 (incompatible), mod:naturesaura (incompatible), mod:constructionwand, mod:cfm, mod:architectury (incompatible), mod:findme (incompatible), mod:computercraft (incompatible), mod:aiimprovements, mod:itemphysic, mod:framework (incompatible), mod:scalinghealth (incompatible), mod:fastleafdecay, mod:geckolib3 (incompatible), mod:darkpaintings, mod:cyclic (incompatible), mod:quarkoddities (incompatible), mod:biggerreactors, mod:cucumber, mod:trashslot, mod:cgm (incompatible), mod:ae2, mod:conjurer_illager (incompatible), mod:goblintraders (incompatible), mod:waystones, mod:clumps (incompatible), mod:journeymap, mod:naturescompass (incompatible), mod:artifacts, mod:sereneseasons (incompatible), mod:compactmachines, mod:decorative_blocks, mod:phosphophyllite, mod:dungeoncrawl, mod:curioofundying, mod:farmingforblockheads, mod:mahoutsukai, mod:electrodynamics (incompatible), mod:toastcontrol (incompatible), mod:crafttweaker (incompatible), mod:ars_nouveau (incompatible), mod:skinlayers3d (incompatible), mod:forge, mod:selene (incompatible), mod:mysticalagriculture, mod:enchdesc, mod:terrablender, mod:swingthroughgrass, mod:mousetweaks, mod:silentlib, mod:creativecore, mod:domum_ornamentum (incompatible), mod:iceberg, mod:flywheel, mod:create, mod:integrateddynamics, mod:gravestone (incompatible), mod:polymorph, mod:autoreglib (incompatible), mod:quark (incompatible), mod:securitycraft, mod:storagedrawers (incompatible), mod:sit, mod:quartz, mod:fastfurnace (incompatible), mod:appleskin (incompatible), mod:lootr, mod:occultism, mod:solcarrot (incompatible), mod:enhancedcelestials (incompatible), mod:byg (incompatible), mod:aquaculture (incompatible), mod:extremesoundmuffler, mod:expandability (incompatible), mod:cosmeticarmorreworked (incompatible), mod:xpbook     Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'; Server brand changed to 'forge'     ModLauncher: 9.1.0+9.1.0+main.6690ee51     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:           mixin PLUGINSERVICE           eventbus PLUGINSERVICE           object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE           runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE           capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE           accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE           runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE           mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE           fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          minecraft@1.0         javafml@null     Mod List:          CyclopsCore-1.18.1-1.13.0.jar                     |Cyclops Core                  |cyclopscore                   |1.13.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         advancedperipherals-1.18.1-0.7.8.1r.jar           |Advanced Peripherals          |advancedperipherals           |0.7.8.1r            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-windows-2.0.2-mc1.18.1.jar                    |Macaw's Windows               |mcwwindows                    |2.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kleeslabs-forge-1.18.1-11.0.1.jar                 |KleeSlabs                     |kleeslabs                     |11.0.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Neat 1.8-30.jar                                   |Neat                          |neat                          |1.8-30              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         IronJetpacks-1.18.1-5.0.2.jar                     |Iron Jetpacks                 |ironjetpacks                  |5.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         glassential-forge-1.18-1.2.1.jar                  |Glassential                   |glassential                   |1.18-1.2.1          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CTM-1.18-1.1.3+1.jar                              |ConnectedTexturesMod          |ctm                           |1.18-1.1.3+1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cookingforblockheads-forge-1.18.1-11.1.0.jar      |CookingForBlockheads          |cookingforblockheads          |11.1.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Controlling-forge-1.18.1-9.0+13.jar               |Controlling                   |controlling                   |9.0+13              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Placebo-1.18.1-6.0.5.jar                          |Placebo                       |placebo                       |6.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.10.8-1.18.jar                           |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.10.8              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.16.0.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.16.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rangedpumps-0.9.0.jar                             |Ranged Pumps                  |rangedpumps                   |0.9.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         culinaryconstruct-forge-1.18.1-4.2.0.0.jar        |Culinary Construct            |culinaryconstruct             |1.18.1-4.2.0.0      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedbackpacks-1.18.1-3.15.1.505.jar      |Sophisticated Backpacks       |sophisticatedbackpacks        |1.18.1-3.15.1.505   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         guardvillagers-1.18.1.4.0.jar                     |Guard Villagers               |guardvillagers                |1.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ChanceCubes-1.18.1-5.0.2.444.jar                  |Chance Cubes                  |chancecubes                   |1.18.1-5.0.2.444    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Apotheosis-1.18.1-5.2.0.jar                       |Apotheosis                    |apotheosis                    |5.2.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-doors-1.0.5-mc1.18.1.jar                      |Macaw's Doors                 |mcwdoors                      |1.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         balm-2.4.1+0.jar                                  |Balm                          |balm                          |2.4.1+0             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         carryon-1.18.1-1.17.0.7.jar                       |Carry On                      |carryon                       |1.17.0.7            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MmmMmmMmmMmm-1.18-1.5.0.jar                       |MmmMmmMmmMmm                  |dummmmmmy                     |1.18-1.5.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supplementaries-1.18.1-1.1.11.jar                 |Supplementaries               |supplementaries               |1.1.11              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cosmosportals-1.18.1-3.1.4.25-universal.jar       |Cosmos Portals                |cosmosportals                 |3.1.4.25            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         structure_gel-1.18.1-2.1.2.jar                    |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |2.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EquipmentCompare-1.18.1-1.2.10.jar                |Equipment Compare             |equipmentcompare              |1.2.10              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cosmoslibrary-1.18.1-5.1.6.50-universal.jar       |Cosmos Library                |cosmoslibrary                 |5.1.6.50            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-bridges-2.0.1-mc1.18.1.jar                    |Macaw's Bridges               |mcwbridges                    |2.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.18.1-1.0.3.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.18.1-1.0.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         torchmaster-18.0.3-beta.jar                       |Torchmaster                   |torchmaster                   |18.0.3-beta         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morevillagers-FORGE-1.18.1-3.1.1.jar              |More Villagers                |morevillagers                 |3.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CommonCapabilities-1.18.1-2.8.1.jar               |CommonCapabilities            |commoncapabilities            |2.8.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.18.1-15.0.0.105-universal.jar     |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |1.18.1-15.0.0.105   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ironfurnaces-1.18.1-3.1.3.jar                     |Iron Furnaces                 |ironfurnaces                  |3.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-trapdoors-1.0.4-mc1.18.1.jar                  |Macaw's Trapdoors             |mcwtrpdoors                   |1.0.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-fences-1.0.2-mc1.18.1.jar                     |Macaw's Fences and Walls      |mcwfences                     |1.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         simplylight-1.18.1-1.4.0-build.26.jar             |Simply Light                  |simplylight                   |1.18.1-1.4.0-build.2|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-1.18.1-5.0.6.0.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.18.1-5.0.6.0      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.18.1-64.jar                           |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.18.1-64           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Nuclear Science-1.18.1-0.4.6-0.jar                |Nuclear Science               |nuclearscience                |1.18.1-0.4.6-0      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         elevatorid-1.18-1.8.3.jar                         |Elevator Mod                  |elevatorid                    |1.18-1.8.3          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Gobber2-Forge-1.18.1-2.6.17.jar                   |Gobber 2                      |gobber2                       |2.6.17              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NaturesAura-35.4.jar                              |Nature's Aura                 |naturesaura                   |35.4                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         constructionwand-1.18.1-2.6.jar                   |Construction Wand             |constructionwand              |1.18.1-2.6          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         furniture-7.0.0-pre28-1.18.1.jar                  |MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod    |cfm                           |7.0.0-pre28         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         architectury-3.4.9.jar                            |Architectury                  |architectury                  |3.4.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         findme-3.0.4-forge.jar                            |FindMe                        |findme                        |3.0.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cc-tweaked-1.18.1-1.100.2.jar                     |CC: Tweaked                   |computercraft                 |1.100.2             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AI-Improvements-1.18-0.4.0.jar                    |AI-Improvements               |aiimprovements                |0.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ItemPhysic_v1.4.21_mc1.18.1.jar                   |ItemPhysic                    |itemphysic                    |1.6.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         framework-0.2.2-1.18.1.jar                        |Framework                     |framework                     |0.2.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ScalingHealth-1.18.1-6.0.0+0.jar                  |Scaling Health                |scalinghealth                 |6.0.0+0             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FastLeafDecay-27.2.jar                            |FastLeafDecay                 |fastleafdecay                 |27.2                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-1.18-forge-3.0.9.jar                     |GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.0.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DarkPaintings-Forge-1.18.1-9.0.3.jar              |DarkPaintings                 |darkpaintings                 |9.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         Cyclic-1.18.1-1.6.10.jar                          |Cyclic                        |cyclic                        |1.18.1-1.6.10       |DONE      |Manifest: 1f:47:ac:b1:61:82:96:b8:47:19:16:d2:61:81:11:60:3a:06:4b:61:31:56:7d:44:31:1e:0c:6f:22:5b:4c:ed         QuarkOddities-1.18.jar                            |Quark Oddities                |quarkoddities                 |1.18                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         biggerreactors-1.18.1-0.6.0-beta.0.2.jar          |Bigger Reactors               |biggerreactors                |0.6.0-beta.0.2      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Cucumber-1.18.1-5.0.3.jar                         |Cucumber Library              |cucumber                      |5.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         trashslot-forge-1.18-11.0.0.jar                   |TrashSlot                     |trashslot                     |11.0.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         gun-mod-1.1.3-1.18.1.jar                          |MrCrayfish's Gun Mod          |cgm                           |1.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appliedenergistics2-10.0.1.jar                    |Applied Energistics 2         |ae2                           |10.0.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         the-conjurer-1.18.1-1.1.1.jar                     |The Conjurer                  |conjurer_illager              |1.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         goblintraders-1.7.0-1.18.1.jar                    |Goblin Traders                |goblintraders                 |1.7.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         waystones-forge-1.18.1-9.0.3.jar                  |Waystones                     |waystones                     |9.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Clumps-forge-1.18.1-8.0.0+5.jar                   |Clumps                        |clumps                        |8.0.0+5             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         journeymap-1.18.1-5.8.0beta11.jar                 |Journeymap                    |journeymap                    |5.8.0beta11         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NaturesCompass-1.18.1-1.9.4-forge.jar             |Nature's Compass              |naturescompass                |1.18.1-1.9.4-forge  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         artifacts-1.18.1-4.0.2.jar                        |Artifacts                     |artifacts                     |1.18.1-4.0.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SereneSeasons-1.18.1-6.0.0.11-universal.jar       |Serene Seasons                |sereneseasons                 |1.18.1-6.0.0.11     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         compactmachines-4.0.0-beta.4.jar                  |Compact Machines 4            |compactmachines               |4.0.0-beta.4        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Decorative Blocks-forge-1.18.1-2.0.4.jar          |Decorative Blocks             |decorative_blocks             |2.0.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         phosphophyllite-1.18.1-0.6.0-beta.0.1.jar         |Phosphophyllite               |phosphophyllite               |0.6.0-beta.0.1      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DungeonCrawl-1.18.1-2.3.6.jar                     |Dungeon Crawl                 |dungeoncrawl                  |2.3.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curioofundying-forge-1.18-5.3.0.0.jar             |Curio of Undying              |curioofundying                |1.18-5.3.0.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         farmingforblockheads-forge-1.18.1-9.0.3.jar       |Farming for Blockheads        |farmingforblockheads          |9.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mahoutsukai-1.18.1-v1.34.5.jar                    |Mahou Tsukai                  |mahoutsukai                   |1.18.1-v1.34.5      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Electrodynamics-1.18.1-0.5.9-0.jar                |Electrodynamics               |electrodynamics               |1.18.1-0.5.9-0      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ToastControl-1.18.1-6.0.0.jar                     |Toast Control                 |toastcontrol                  |6.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CraftTweaker-forge-1.18.1-9.0.0+35.jar            |CraftTweaker                  |crafttweaker                  |9.0.0+35            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ars_nouveau-1.18.1-2.1.1.jar                      |Ars Nouveau                   |ars_nouveau                   |2.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         3dSkinLayers-forge-mc1.18-1.3.1.jar               |3dSkinLayers                  |skinlayers3d                  |1.3.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.18.1-39.0.59-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |39.0.59             |DONE      |Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         selene-1.18-1.12.0.jar                            |Selene                        |selene                        |1.18-1.12.0         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MysticalAgriculture-1.18.1-5.0.2.jar              |Mystical Agriculture          |mysticalagriculture           |5.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.18.1              |DONE      |Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.18.1-9.0.11.jar   |EnchantmentDescriptions       |enchdesc                      |9.0.11              |DONE      |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         TerraBlender-forge-1.18.1-1.1.0.73.jar            |TerraBlender                  |terrablender                  |1.18.1-1.1.0.73     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         swingthroughgrass-1.18.1-1.8.0.jar                |SwingThroughGrass             |swingthroughgrass             |1.18.1-1.8.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.18-2.21.jar                 |Mouse Tweaks                  |mousetweaks                   |2.21                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         silent-lib-1.18-6.0.0.jar                         |Silent Lib                    |silentlib                     |6.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CreativeCore_v2.4.1_mc1.18.1.jar                  |CreativeCore                  |creativecore                  |2.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         domum_ornamentum-1.18-1.0.31-ALPHA-universal.jar  |Domum Ornamentum              |domum_ornamentum              |1.18-1.0.31-ALPHA   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Iceberg-1.18.1-1.0.33.jar                         |Iceberg                       |iceberg                       |1.0.33              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.0.jar                     |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |1.18-0.6.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-mc1.18.1_v0.4d.jar                         |Create                        |create                        |0.4d                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         IntegratedDynamics-1.18.1-1.10.6.jar              |IntegratedDynamics            |integrateddynamics            |1.10.6              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         gravestone-1.18.1-1.0.1.jar                       |Gravestone Mod                |gravestone                    |1.18.1-1.0.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         polymorph-forge-1.18.1-0.36.jar                   |Polymorph                     |polymorph                     |1.18.1-0.36         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.7-52.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.7-52              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-3.0-334.jar                                 |Quark                         |quark                         |3.0-334             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         [1.18.1] SecurityCraft v1.9.0.2-beta1.jar         |SecurityCraft                 |securitycraft                 |1.9.0.2-beta1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         StorageDrawers-1.18.1-10.1.1.jar                  |Storage Drawers               |storagedrawers                |10.1.1              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sit-1.18-1.3.1.jar                                |Sit                           |sit                           |1.3.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         quartz-1.18.1-0.0.0-beta.0.1.jar                  |Quartz                        |quartz                        |0.0.0-beta.0.1      |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FastFurnace-1.18.1-6.0.1.jar                      |FastFurnace                   |fastfurnace                   |6.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appleskin-forge-mc1.18-2.2.0.jar                  |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |2.2.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         lootr-1.18-0.1.14.45.jar                          |Lootr                         |lootr                         |0.1.14.45           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         occultism-1.18.1-1.25.5.jar                       |Occultism                     |occultism                     |1.18.1-1.25.5       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SoL-Carrot-1.18.1-1.12.0.jar                      |Spice of Life: Carrot Edition |solcarrot                     |1.18.1-1.12.0       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         enhancedcelestials-2.0.9-1.18.jar                 |Enhanced Celestials           |enhancedcelestials            |2.0.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Oh The Biomes You'll Go-forge-1.18.1-1.3.5.7.jar  |Oh The Biomes You'll Go       |byg                           |1.3.5.7             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Aquaculture-1.18.1-2.3.2.jar                      |Aquaculture 2                 |aquaculture                   |1.18.1-2.3.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         extremesoundmuffler-3.23_forge-1.18.1.jar         |Extreme Sound Muffler         |extremesoundmuffler           |3.23_forge-1.18.1   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         expandability-5.0.0-forge.jar                     |ExpandAbility                 |expandability                 |5.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CosmeticArmorReworked-1.18.1-v1a.jar              |CosmeticArmorReworked         |cosmeticarmorreworked         |1.18.1-v1a          |DONE      |Manifest: 5e:ed:25:99:e4:44:14:c0:dd:89:c1:a9:4c:10:b5:0d:e4:b1:52:50:45:82:13:d8:d0:32:89:67:56:57:01:53         xptome-1.18-2.1.3.jar                             |XP Tome                       |xpbook                        |2.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: 5b8ee973-0c0f-4114-8181-6550af7a746b     FML: 39.0     Forge: net.minecraftforge:39.0.59     Flywheel Backend: GL33 Instanced Arrays
    • Hi, first time here, I don't know what could be causing the issue, any help is welcome, thanks in advanced. Here's the log: https://gist.github.com/Molonalte/2b910c56471bfc162733923a091f3859 
    • @OutCraft is probably close enough for what I'm doing. I'm working on an enchantment that lets you take down a tree in a single strike (I know it's been done a million times, but I'm educating myself). I'd like a safeguard so it doesn't take down an entire log house by mistake, so occasional false positives aren't not that much of an issue.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.