Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Reflection woes on 1.7.10


Mathew!
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey, I am probably just being daft, but after porting some of my code I had made a section to access a variable now private in 1.7.10 but for some reason the boolean in this segment is always false, I managed to work out that it is something to do with this part of the code:

 

		int previousGLRenderType = 0;
	boolean FoundVar=false;
	//drawMode

	if (FoundVar == false)
	{
		try 
		{ 
			Field f=Tessellator.instance.getClass().getDeclaredField("drawMode");
			f.setAccessible(true);

			previousGLRenderType=f.getInt(Tessellator.instance.getClass());
			FoundVar=true; 
		}
		catch (Exception e) { FoundVar=false; }
	}

	//Build time var name field_78409_u - 1.7.10
	if (FoundVar == false)
	{
		try 
		{ 
			Field f=Tessellator.instance.getClass().getDeclaredField("field_78409_u");
			f.setAccessible(true);

			previousGLRenderType=f.getInt(Tessellator.instance.getClass());
			FoundVar=true; 
		}
		catch (Exception e) { FoundVar=false; }
	}

	if (FoundVar == false) { System.out.println("[iVMC loader]Did not find drawMode var."); return false; }

 

Again thanks to anyone whom can help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, I am probably just being daft, but after porting some of my code I had made a section to access a variable now private in 1.7.10 but for some reason the boolean in this segment is always false, I managed to work out that it is something to do with this part of the code:

 

		int previousGLRenderType = 0;
	boolean FoundVar=false;
	//drawMode

	if (FoundVar == false)
	{
		try 
		{ 
			Field f=Tessellator.instance.getClass().getDeclaredField("drawMode");
			f.setAccessible(true);

			previousGLRenderType=f.getInt(Tessellator.instance.getClass());
			FoundVar=true; 
		}
		catch (Exception e) { FoundVar=false; }
	}

	//Build time var name field_78409_u - 1.7.10
	if (FoundVar == false)
	{
		try 
		{ 
			Field f=Tessellator.instance.getClass().getDeclaredField("field_78409_u");
			f.setAccessible(true);

			previousGLRenderType=f.getInt(Tessellator.instance.getClass());
			FoundVar=true; 
		}
		catch (Exception e) { FoundVar=false; }
	}

	if (FoundVar == false) { System.out.println("[iVMC loader]Did not find drawMode var."); return false; }

 

Again thanks to anyone whom can help.

 

You should provide the actual instance, not the class, to get a value of a non-static field.

So you need Tessellator.instance in the place*: f.getInt(*)

I. Stellarium for Minecraft: Configurable Universe for Minecraft! (WIP)

II. Stellar Sky, Better Star Rendering&Sky Utility mod, had separated from Stellarium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.