Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Help 1.8(1.7.10 Aceptable i can adapt)] Bugs Everyhere! Help pls

ResaloliPT

Thats unfortunate to hear :(.

Its a good thing you want to start from the beginning again, sometimes you cant see the rain with all the drops in the way. As an example, I can only give a link to a mod in progress, which adds a 4x4 craftingGrid. Though keep in mind that it usses a totally different CraftingSystem! Your system should do the trick(and is way less complicated :D).

https://github.com/N247S/mechanical_crafting_table

Althoug it isnt finnished, the stuff you need should work perfectly fine.

I hope this helps you in the right direction.

Projects:

Discontinued:

- N2ConfigAPI

- Meachanical Crafting Table

Latest:

- CollectionUtils

Coöperations:

- InGameConfigManager

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats unfortunate to hear :(.

Its a good thing you want to start from the beginning again, sometimes you cant see the rain with all the drops in the way. As an example, I can only give a link to a mod in progress, which adds a 4x4 craftingGrid. Though keep in mind that it usses a totally different CraftingSystem! Your system should do the trick(and is way less complicated :D).

https://github.com/N247S/mechanical_crafting_table

Althoug it isnt finnished, the stuff you need should work perfectly fine.

I hope this helps you in the right direction.

after being for quite a while like this[ to your code i found out that none base methods on my TE was overriden --' so the called code was from minecraft and not mines so it wasnt being saved on mine itemstack

so after many much breakpointing(this thing rly helps finding problems) i se that the method

@Override
    public void setInventorySlotContents(int i, ItemStack itemstack) {
	inventory[i] = itemstack;
	if (itemstack != null && itemstack.stackSize > getInventoryStackLimit()) {
		itemstack.stackSize = getInventoryStackLimit();
	}
	markDirty();
}

is detecting the items i drop on the grid problem is the ID is Always 0 so its setting always the same index on the inventory itemstack array because this is the output slot index

EDIT: im just goin nuts with this i organized my project and workspaces and all this stuff and after import my code from github well the crafting stoped working..... it recognizes my recipes but not vanillas when out of 3x3 bounds but when inside it works great so that meast that somthing stupid fixed it but now i doest and the code is still the same from the 1 commit i made....

um not the best at java im still learning what i can i can do some work arounds and clean code and stuff but when it cames from scrach well i dont know how to start and how i do things, i have basics of java but is not its best.

i can make blocks, items, recipes and other simple things but when it cames to TE+Container+guis dam i suck so i try my best to learn that but with such errors i cant get no where

The best way to learn java is by trail and error. And I have to say that you are doing a great job at it :D.(not sceptical, but meant as a compliment).

But because Im not english, I have a hard time to understand what the problem actualy is(if its still existing of course :D). (So if so) Could you clarify the problem a bit more please?

Projects:

Discontinued:

- N2ConfigAPI

- Meachanical Crafting Table

Latest:

- CollectionUtils

Coöperations:

- InGameConfigManager

The best way to learn java is by trail and error. And I have to say that you are doing a great job at it :D.(not sceptical, but meant as a compliment).

But because Im not english, I have a hard time to understand what the problem actualy is(if its still existing of course :D). (So if so) Could you clarify the problem a bit more please?

well im not english native so ye it can be even worse to understand xD

well all nbt code is working the thing is the only slot being saved is the output wich is a nonsence cause when theres nothing or no recipe matching theres not output so ye i want to save the grid but i cant seem to make it work

and also the crafting as also stoped working from nowhere i did no change and it stoped work i can craft all my recipes no problem but when it comes to vanilla it only works on corner 3x3

btw i will always list problems on each commit i do on github

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• [11:22:34] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, Amaru782, --version, forge-36.2.19, --gameDir, C:\Users\usuario\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Better Minecraft [FORGE] - 1.16.5, --assetsDir, C:\Users\usuario\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --assetIndex, 1.16, --uuid, dc27f25f4a0349eca32fbd0abdd36c7c, --accessToken, ????????, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 1366, --height, 768, --launchTarget, fmlclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 36.2.19, --fml.mcVersion, 1.16.5, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20210115.111550] [11:22:34] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c starting: java version 1.8.0_51 by Oracle Corporation [11:22:35] [main/WARN]: LEGACY JDK DETECTED, SECURED JAR HANDLING DISABLED [11:22:36] [main/INFO]: Added Lets Encrypt root certificates as additional trust [11:22:36] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.4 Source=file:/C:/Users/usuario/curseforge/minecraft/Install/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.4/mixin-0.8.4.jar Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT [11:22:36] [main/WARN]: Configuration file C:\Users\usuario\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\Better Minecraft [FORGE] - 1.16.5\config\fml.toml is not correct. Correcting [11:22:36] [main/WARN]: Incorrect key [defaultConfigPath] was corrected from null to defaultconfigs [11:22:37] [main/FATAL]: Failed to find Minecraft resource version 1.16.5-20210115.111550 at C:\Users\usuario\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.16.5-36.2.19\forge-1.16.5-36.2.19-client.jar [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing minecraft resource! [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLCommonLaunchHandler.lambda$validatePaths$4(FMLCommonLaunchHandler.java:124) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLCommonLaunchHandler$$Lambda$170/292641216.accept(Unknown Source) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:580) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLCommonLaunchHandler.validatePaths(FMLCommonLaunchHandler.java:121) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader.setupLaunchHandler(FMLLoader.java:202) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider.initialize(FMLServiceProvider.java:94) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator.onInitialize(TransformationServiceDecorator.java:68) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.lambda$initialiseTransformationServices$7(TransformationServicesHandler.java:107) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler$$Lambda$92/30578394.accept(Unknown Source) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at java.util.HashMap$Values.forEach(HashMap.java:972) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initialiseTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:107) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initializeTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:59) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:76) [11:22:37] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66)  
    • excuse my idiocy where do i find the debug.log  
    • [1.17]Hey bro,i want to load a texture that can appear on the screen(like ui) when i hold some itmes,so i make a: package com.xiaomi.derby.screen; import com.mojang.blaze3d.vertex.PoseStack; import com.xiaomi.derby.item.ModItems; import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft; import net.minecraft.client.player.LocalPlayer; import net.minecraft.resources.ResourceLocation; import net.minecraft.world.InteractionHand; import net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderGameOverlayEvent; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.SubscribeEvent; import static net.minecraftforge.fmlclient.gui.GuiUtils.drawTexturedModalRect; public class UIRenderer { private static final ResourceLocation TEXTURE = new ResourceLocation("derby","textures/gui/speed_bar"); @SubscribeEvent public void onRenderGui(RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post event) { LocalPlayer player = Minecraft.getInstance().player; if(RenderGameOverlayEvent.ElementType.ALL.equals(event.getType())){ assert player != null; if(player.getItemInHand(InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND).is(ModItems.HORSE_WHIP.get())) { Minecraft.getInstance().textureManager.bindForSetup(TEXTURE); drawTexturedModalRect(new PoseStack(), 50, 50, 80, 41, 80, 41, 0); } } } } But when i entered the game , i found there was not the texture which i set,it was a black rectangle.Can you tell me how can i solve this problem?THANKS A LOT!  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.