[1.7.10] Minecraft hangs on exit

RTNG_Tom

I've encountered an interesting error with the current recommended or latest version of Forge 1.7.10. Even on a fresh install, Minecraft will hang, causing Java to use up all available resources until I force close the process. I'm using the default settings from the new Minecraft launcher. The logs ( http://pastebin.com/B6puqSMi ) fail to report anything wrong, so I don't know where to begin.

Sadly I'm not able to reproduce this in any way even included using the exact JRE you're log states.

There isn't much I can do with no log, no reproduction or anything...

If any developer out there is experiencing this issue and can look into it.

Else you could try loading up JProfiler and attaching it to Minecraft and seeing where its stalling.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I figured as much. I've had luck reproducing it locally on other machines, but still can't pin down a cause. I don't really know how to use JProfiler, but from what I can see, it seems to be the eventQueue. Sorry I can't be of much help with this, even though it only seems to effect my local area.

So, just a quick update saying I 'resolved' the issue. It's either an issue with older hardware in general, or AMD in general. Either way, it's something I cannot fix easily, and wouldn't expect the forge devs to worry too much about it. Most of the test hardware I used is 4~6 years old at this point.