[1.7.10] Is there a calendar in forge or Vanilla code i can use?

Jershy

I want to keep track of the days-for the purpose of weather cycles and such. I cant do a tickHandler because that would be loop-holey and going to bed at night would make the mod think it's night and Minecraft know it's day. Thank you in advance

World#isDaytime() can tell you if it's night or day, and World#getWorldTime() gives you the current time in ticks, so divide that by 24000 and you've got the number of days spent in game.

Then there is World#getCurrentDate which gives you a java.util.Calendar object - this gives you the real date (as in from real life) and is used by certain mobs to do things on Halloween and such.

Finally, there is World#getMoonPhase which sort of gives you a rough idea of what time of the month it is, in game.

World#isDaytime() can tell you if it's night or day, and World#getWorldTime() gives you the current time in ticks, so divide that by 24000 and you've got the number of days spent in game.

Then there is World#getCurrentDate which gives you a java.util.Calendar object - this gives you the real date (as in from real life) and is used by certain mobs to do things on Halloween and such.

Finally, there is World#getMoonPhase which sort of gives you a rough idea of what time of the month it is, in game.

To add to that,

World#getTotalWorldTime()

returns the total ticks passed in the world since the world was created

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.