[1.7.10]Block with custom model renders as an invisible block

UntouchedWagons

Source code can be found in my git repo: https://github.com/UntouchedWagons/PowerLines

My mod will add, among other things, a large power line like the ones you find outside. I've made a babby's first model using Tabula and have hacked together the rendering stuff using Mekanism as a point of reference. The large power line is supposed to look like this: http://i.imgur.com/na6ceWe.png but instead looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/qPOXbjC.png What did I do wrong? It's bound to be something stupidly simple.

I know I screwed up the texture size.

I like trains.

I just copied this from the client proxy of one of my mods PreInit method

GameTable.gameTableRenderID = RenderingRegistry.getNextAvailableRenderId();
RenderingRegistry.registerBlockHandler(GameTable.gameTableRenderID, new GameTableRenderer());
ClientRegistry.bindTileEntitySpecialRenderer(TileEntityGameTable.class, new TileEntityGameTableRenderer());

this registers a renderer to the block and one to the tileentity

hope this is of some help

X, y, z, rot, rot, partialTicks

that's six

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

So like this:

public void renderTileEntityAt(TileEntityLargePowerLine te, double x, double y, double z, float partialTick) {
        GL11.glPushMatrix();
        //GL11.glTranslatef((float) x + 0.5F, (float) y + 1.5F, (float) z + 0.5F);

bindTexture(new ResourceLocation("powerlines", "render/largePowerLine.png"));

GL11.glRotatef(180, 0F, 0F, 1F);

model.render(null, (float)x, (float)y, (float)z, 0, 0, partialTick);

GL11.glPopMatrix();
    }

It doesn't seem right that I have to cast the doubles to floats, but what do I know? I'm basically a monkey at a keyboard when it comes to this rendering stuff.

I like trains.

Through the power of shotgun debugging and looking at what others have done I have finally got my model to render properly. This is what I have now to make it work:

public void renderTileEntityAt(TileEntity te, double x, double y, double z, float partialTick) {
        GL11.glPushMatrix();
        GL11.glTranslatef((float) x + 0.5F, (float) y + 1.5F, (float) z + 0.5F);

bindTexture(texture);

GL11.glRotatef(180, 0F, 0F, 1F);

model.render(null, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.0625F);

GL11.glPopMatrix();
    }

The glTranslatef method allows you to moves the model around. The glRotatef method allows you to rotate the model which you'd want if you need to rotate your machine. The first parameter is the amount to rotate in degrees along the X axis, the second is the Y axis and the third is the Z axis. I don't know what the parameters for the render method do but in my model classes only the last parameter is ever used.

I like trains.