[1.7.10] [SOLVED] Textures aren't working.

Hardc0r3Br0n3

I followed MrCrayfish's tutorial for adding a basic item into 1.7.10, (the whole reason for going back a minecraft version for modding is because it's so much easier to add Blocks/Items into it), and it's work thus far, but I have hit a wall. He explained how to implement textures and I did what he did. Instead of me booting up and seeing my texture, I see the "missing texture" texture.

Here is the code I have for the Item:

itemCythar = new ItemCythar().setUnlocalizedName("ItemCythar").setTextureName("EMod:itemcythar");
	GameRegistry.registerItem(itemCythar, itemCythar.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5));

Screenshot of the texture not working, aswell as package explorer showing where I have the texture:

qtWPVQ6.png

P8RtBu3.png

EDIT: I have solved this issue, and I face palmed very hard because it was the most obvious fix. Just look at my second screenshot, as you can see I have the "textures" folder, right? Well, I don't  have the "items" folder inside of it, which is where my texture is supposed to be located.

"It's basically a big ball of wibily wobily timey wimey." - The Doctor

1) Screenshots don't work (for me)

2) Is your modid exactly the same everywhere (lower-/uppercase)?

3) Does your texture name match exactly (lower-/uppercase)?

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

1) Screenshots don't work (for me) They are working fine on my side... oh well.

2) Is your modid exactly the same everywhere (lower-/uppercase)? Yes I checked, the modid is the same in every location.

3) Does your texture name match exactly (lower-/uppercase)? Yes, I named it itemcythar, and in the code I specified for it to look for "itemcythar"

I had just figured out the problem.

Not only was my Forge Environment corrupt, but I forgot to make the "items" folder inside of the "textures" folder. So that's why the texture was not being rendered.

I know that it was corrupt because even after I deleted my mod to restart, the Item could still be /given, and was in the Mod List on the main menu.