[PROBLEM] 3 Forge Issues, Any help would be greatly appreciated!

KingAtomx

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with 3 forge issues/problem I am facing.

- If I had a block, kinda like dirt so that shovels would speed up the block destruction, how would I go about doing this?

I have looked in ItemSpade and the array 'blocksEffectiveAgainst' is final. Without editing the base class I see no

way of adding my own block to this array without creating a subclass of ItemSpade and creating my own item. If anyone could point me to some Forge method I need to use or other advice that would be great.

- Another problem I am having is with my mcmod.info file. After recompiling and reobfuscating my code and zipping it with my textures (which all work fine) I add my correctly formatted, as far as I'm aware, mcmod.info file to the  zip. However whenever I install my mod it comes up with the message "No mcmod.info file found, ask your mod maker to add one....".

- Finally just something that would really help, I am getting my blocks texture off it's meta data. However whenever the blocks metadata changes, the texture doesn't until I either reload the chunks or Save and Quit. Any help with this would also be appreciated.

Thanks again to anyone who can help me with any of these issues.

King Atomx