Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gradle and mcmod.info file problems

theOriginalByte

Hey everyone,

So I setup a new mod workspace and it seemed to be working fine until I started the tests. For whatever reason the gradle process resources isn't working and the data that should be put in the version section of the mcmod.info file isn't being put in. I've tried everything I could think of to get it to work but it just wouldn't. Do any of you know what I did wrong? Here are the files:

Gradle: http://chopapp.com/#49kzf2d8

mcmod.info: http://chopapp.com/#xnu7afrx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• okay thank you for clarifying! I'll try to implement the setup method and event listeners as an extra class, maybe this works!
    • Show your code. You do not have to draw the entire texture (see above). You do not have to draw the texture at 1:1 scale.
    • MC version :1.16.5 Forge version :36.2.20 I added "MeleeAttackGoal" in my entity,and then I can‘t summon this entity.what's wrong in my code? //the entity's code package net.fsmc.classmates.animals; import net.minecraft.entity.AgeableEntity; import net.minecraft.entity.EntityType; import net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity; import net.minecraft.entity.ai.attributes.Attributes; import net.minecraft.entity.ai.goal.*; import net.minecraft.entity.merchant.villager.AbstractVillagerEntity; import net.minecraft.entity.monster.ZombifiedPiglinEntity; import net.minecraft.entity.passive.AnimalEntity; import net.minecraft.entity.passive.IronGolemEntity; import net.minecraft.entity.passive.TurtleEntity; import net.minecraft.entity.player.PlayerEntity; import net.minecraft.world.World; import net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld; import javax.annotation.Nullable; public class n7Yjy extends AnimalEntity  {          public n7Yjy(EntityType<? extends AnimalEntity> type, World worldIn) {         super(type, worldIn);     }          public static AttributeModifierMap.@NotNull MutableAttribute registerAttributes() {          return MobEntity.func_233666_p_()                  .createMutableAttribute(Attributes.MOVEMENT_SPEED, 0.23000000417232513D)                  .createMutableAttribute(Attributes.ATTACK_DAMAGE, 7.0D)                  .createMutableAttribute(Attributes.FOLLOW_RANGE, 40.0D)                  .createMutableAttribute(Attributes.MAX_HEALTH, 30.0D);      }          @Override     protected void registerGoals(){         this.goalSelector.addGoal(2, new RandomWalkingGoal(this , 1D,1));         this.goalSelector.addGoal(3, new LookAtGoal(this,PlayerEntity.class,8.0f));         this.goalSelector.addGoal(3,new MeleeAttackGoal(this,0.3,true));         this.Target();     }     public void Target(){         this.targetSelector.addGoal(2, (new HurtByTargetGoal(this,new Class[0])).setCallsForHelp(new Class[]{ZombifiedPiglinEntity.class}));         this.targetSelector.addGoal(1, new NearestAttackableTargetGoal<>(this, PlayerEntity.class, true));         this.targetSelector.addGoal(1, new NearestAttackableTargetGoal<>(this, AbstractVillagerEntity.class, false));         this.targetSelector.addGoal(1, new NearestAttackableTargetGoal<>(this, IronGolemEntity.class, true));         this.targetSelector.addGoal(1, new NearestAttackableTargetGoal<>(this, TurtleEntity.class, 10, true, false, TurtleEntity.TARGET_DRY_BABY));     }     @Nullable     @Override     public AgeableEntity createChild(ServerWorld serverWorld, AgeableEntity ageableEntity) {         return null;     } }
    • I am trying to set up my first project and it says this: Unsupported Java.  Your build is currently configured to use Java 16.0.1 and Gradle 6.8.1. Possible solution:  - Use Java 15 as Gradle JVM: Open Gradle settings   - Upgrade Gradle wrapper to 7.0 version and re-import the project I know I am using Java 15 already because in the gradle settings it says gradle JVM: 15 version 15.0.2 So my question is how do I upgrade the gradle wrapper? Sorry if this is a noobie question, trying to set up my first project.  
    • Yes, I don't think you want this as a mod jar. I am not 100% on the details, but ModLauncher implements a multi-module-layer system and you need to load into a specific layer.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.