Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gradle and mcmod.info file problems


theOriginalByte
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,

So I setup a new mod workspace and it seemed to be working fine until I started the tests. For whatever reason the gradle process resources isn't working and the data that should be put in the version section of the mcmod.info file isn't being put in. I've tried everything I could think of to get it to work but it just wouldn't. Do any of you know what I did wrong? Here are the files:

Gradle: http://chopapp.com/#49kzf2d8

mcmod.info: http://chopapp.com/#xnu7afrx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.