[1.8] Cancel packets

czaarek99

I don't know if it matters?

But I am trying to make a freecam mod, this mod allows you to move without sending the packets to the server so you move locally.

Why I can't just do this manually in the minecraft classes and have to use forge is because I have a bunch of other mods that I want my players to use along with forge + my custom coded ones.

The mod is huge, he said I should look into the mod. Its like telling me to use java? I don't even know what item I should be looking into. Conisdering he said that the mod contain a solution i assume he knows what class/item it is at least.

EnderIO's EnderIO is just a block with a giui, and in that gui it renders a 5x5x5 cube of blocks. Nothing to do with a freecam mod.

For a freecam mod, the only way I can think of is setting

Minecraft#renderViewEntity

to your custom entity, and move that entity instead of the player if you're in freecam mode.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/