[Forge 1.8] Animation Player

Microcellule

Hi everyone !

I would like to know if there is a way to animate the Entityplayer .

In my mod, i wish to animate the arm and the 3D model of the player while he is using some capacity.

The first one is "meditate" , so I would like to know if there is a way to modify the modelPlayer. The "normal riding position" is not very great for me, i just want to add a new posture.

If I can change/Replace the renderPlayer, I think I can add animation too. It would be great for the others spells (Spiritual Shield, Fire ball,...etc).

I saw on the Internet that the "RENDERPLAYER API" should be great for this... But... I don't know How to use it/install it.

Sorry if the question was already asked, if you want you can just give me a link who is in relation with my problem ;)

Anyway, I thank you beforehand for your answer.

Sure ? because in the changeLog of forge, it seems to be  not functional :/

Build 1.8-11.14.1.1354:

ohai.iChun: Readded but deprecated the old RenderPlayerEvent that were deleted. Sorry, Lex.

Build 1.8-11.14.1.1353:

ohai.iChun:

Reimplement RenderPlayerEvent that was removed in the port to 1.8 from 1.7.10.

RenderPlayerEvent.Specials was removed because the special effects are done in the LayerRenderer now.

Maybe I don't understand the meaning of the sentence (because my first language is french  :) )