• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I did it but It doesn't rotate in game. package com.xed.basic.blocks; import net.minecraft.block.*; import net.minecraft.block.material.Material; import net.minecraft.item.BlockItemUseContext; import net.minecraft.state.DirectionProperty; import net.minecraft.state.StateContainer; import net.minecraft.util.Direction; import net.minecraftforge.common.ToolType; public class Forge extends Block { public static final DirectionProperty FACING = HorizontalBlock.HORIZONTAL_FACING; public Forge() { super(AbstractBlock.Properties.create(Material.ROCK) .hardnessAndResistance(3.0f,6.0f) .sound(SoundType.STONE) .harvestLevel(3) .harvestTool(ToolType.PICKAXE) .func_235861_h_() ); this.setDefaultState(this.stateContainer.getBaseState().with(FACING,Direction.NORTH)); } @Override public BlockState getStateForPlacement(BlockItemUseContext context) { return this.getDefaultState().with(FACING, context.getPlacementHorizontalFacing().getOpposite()); } protected void fillStateContainer(StateContainer.Builder<Block, BlockState> builder){ builder.add(FACING); } }  
    • Maybe there's something wrong with my statement,I've learned the basics of Java.My mod has written a lot of basic items and blocks.In fact ,I know that the alchemy bag stores item data through the player entity.But I want to konw how to make the custom capability which can stores itemstack.I've learned how to extend the player's attribute data through the NBT tag.But the NBT Tag can only store data types.How can I store the itemstack to the playerentity?
    • So I made a custom entity, I have it behave akin to a villager, and have finally set it up to behave like a trader and all that mess. Now I'm wondering how I should go about creating custom villages that said entities can link themselves to and well just behave like vanilla villagers essentially. Does anyone have info on how I'd go about doing this? I know mods such as MCA and Millénaire have achieved similar things.   I have tried looking at the javadocs and it it seems even messier than the initial trader code. Any direction to just analyze that would be helpful if nobody knows how to implement what I'm asking.
    • Make your own thread if you want help.   If you can't understand the source it's very unlikely you can actually make it yourself, if you want to make a mod, learn Java, get acquainted with Forge and Minecraft, and then do what you want, asking for help when you don't understand Forge/Java will get you nowhere long-term.
    • Hello All, I am studying about some real time applications like search engine result and cyber security and I want to know more about it. I have checked some applications of machine learning but Can anyone tell me where i can find these application ppt file?
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)