Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

saving custom classes in nbt?

Atijaf

You can always split objects in to basic objects. All basic objects, you can save in nbt. For example BlockPos, can be split into

int x, int y, int z

. And IBlockState can be converted to

int meta

by using get metaFromState.

Just overwrite the method writeToNBT and readFromNBT to save/load your data.

For example:

@Override
    public void writeToNBT(NBTTagCompound nbtTagCompound)
    {
        super.writeToNBT(nbtTagCompound);

nbtTagCompound.setInteger("WorldID", world.getId())
    }

Just overwrite the method writeToNBT and readFromNBT to save/load your data.

For example:

@Override
    public void writeToNBT(NBTTagCompound nbtTagCompound)
    {
        super.writeToNBT(nbtTagCompound);

nbtTagCompound.setInteger("WorldID", world.getId())
    }

I think he has custom class and no writeToNbt and readToNbt methods (and maybe no super methods). And he asks about how he can save "complex" variables like objects to nbt.

I have a list of blocks and block locations that are suppose to regenerate in specific areas.  I have a command that I can use to add them to a list and once I save and quit, I would like to store this information so that it may be used the next time I load into the world.

Alright I think I'm getting somewhere.

I've noticed that you didn't use the methods nbt.setTag or nbt.getTag inside readFromNBT and writeToNBT.

I also see that you are using a method inside QuestologyWorldData get(World world), called world.setItemData(IDENTIFIER, data)

Why not use nbt.setTag/getTag and what is "world.setItemData"

Also, is markDirty() saving the information?

Thank you!  Sorry for the load of questions!

I've noticed that you didn't use the methods nbt.setTag or nbt.getTag inside readFromNBT and writeToNBT.
I am not sure what you mean here...

I also see that you are using a method inside QuestologyWorldData get(World world), called world.setItemData(IDENTIFIER, data)

Why not use nbt.setTag/getTag and what is "world.setItemData"

These are completely different things. The NBT is only for saving to disk. At runtime your data is represented by the WorldSavedData instance. The get() method is just a lazy initialization. If the data is not yet loaded, Minecraft will load it from disk. If it does not exist there either, we create it manually.

Also, is markDirty() saving the information?

Basically, yes. It does not immediately save, it tells minecraft "hey, I have changed". Minecraft will then save it when it is appropriate.

When I use my command to add new information, it runs through the write method and adds the data I want it to inside of the nbt and It also works correctly while reading the information.  But, when I restart the game, it doesn't find anything there.  My only guess would be that the world Data information I am using is different every time I load the game.  Here is some code.

Event Handler

@SubscribeEvent

public void onWorldLoad(WorldEvent.Load event){

PacketDispatcher.sendToAll(new SyncWorldData(event.world));

}

PacketDispatcher / sendTo methods

public class PacketDispatcher

{

// a simple counter will allow us to get rid of 'magic' numbers used during packet registration

private static byte packetId = 0;

private boolean used;

/**

* The SimpleNetworkWrapper instance is used both to register and send packets.

* Since I will be adding wrapper methods, this field is private, but you should

* make it public if you plan on using it directly.

*/

private static final SimpleNetworkWrapper dispatcher = NetworkRegistry.INSTANCE.newSimpleChannel(Reference.MOD_ID);

/**

* Call this during pre-init or loading and register all of your packets (messages) here

*/

public static final void registerPackets() {

registerMessage(SyncMiningStats.class);

registerMessage(SyncExcavationStats.class);

registerMessage(SyncWoodCuttingStats.class);

registerMessage(SyncWorldData.class);

}

/**

* Registers an {@link AbstractMessage} to the appropriate side(s)

*/

private static final <T extends AbstractMessage<T> & IMessageHandler<T, IMessage>> void registerMessage(Class<T> clazz) {

// We can tell by the message class which side to register it on by using #isAssignableFrom (google it)

// Also, one can see the convenience of using a static counter 'packetId' to keep

// track of the current index, rather than hard-coding them all, plus it's one less

// parameter to pass.

if (AbstractMessage.AbstractClientMessage.class.isAssignableFrom(clazz)) {

PacketDispatcher.dispatcher.registerMessage(clazz, clazz, packetId++, Side.CLIENT);

} else if (AbstractMessage.AbstractServerMessage.class.isAssignableFrom(clazz)) {

PacketDispatcher.dispatcher.registerMessage(clazz, clazz, packetId++, Side.SERVER);

} else {

// hopefully you didn't forget to extend the right class, or you will get registered on both sides

PacketDispatcher.dispatcher.registerMessage(clazz, clazz, packetId, Side.CLIENT);

PacketDispatcher.dispatcher.registerMessage(clazz, clazz, packetId++, Side.SERVER);

}

}

//========================================================//

// The following methods are the 'wrapper' methods; again,

// this just makes sending a message slightly more compact

// and is purely a matter of stylistic preference

//========================================================//

/**

* Send this message to the specified player's client-side counterpart.

* See {@link SimpleNetworkWrapper#sendTo(IMessage, EntityPlayerMP)}

*/

public static final void sendTo(IMessage message, EntityPlayerMP player) {

PacketDispatcher.dispatcher.sendTo(message, player);

}

/**

* Send this message to everyone.

* See {@link SimpleNetworkWrapper#sendToAll(IMessage)}

*/

public static void sendToAll(IMessage message) {

PacketDispatcher.dispatcher.sendToAll(message);

}

/**

* Send this message to everyone within a certain range of a point.

* See {@link SimpleNetworkWrapper#sendToAllAround(IMessage, NetworkRegistry.TargetPoint)}

*/

public static final void sendToAllAround(IMessage message, NetworkRegistry.TargetPoint point) {

PacketDispatcher.dispatcher.sendToAllAround(message, point);

}

/**

* Sends a message to everyone within a certain range of the coordinates in the same dimension.

* Shortcut to {@link SimpleNetworkWrapper#sendToAllAround(IMessage, NetworkRegistry.TargetPoint)}

*/

public static final void sendToAllAround(IMessage message, int dimension, double x, double y, double z, double range) {

PacketDispatcher.sendToAllAround(message, new NetworkRegistry.TargetPoint(dimension, x, y, z, range));

}

/**

* Sends a message to everyone within a certain range of the player provided.

* Shortcut to {@link SimpleNetworkWrapper#sendToAllAround(IMessage, NetworkRegistry.TargetPoint)}

*/

public static final void sendToAllAround(IMessage message, EntityPlayer player, double range) {

PacketDispatcher.sendToAllAround(message, player.worldObj.provider.getDimensionId(), player.posX, player.posY, player.posZ, range);

}

/**

* Send this message to everyone within the supplied dimension.

* See {@link SimpleNetworkWrapper#sendToDimension(IMessage, int)}

*/

public static final void sendToDimension(IMessage message, int dimensionId) {

PacketDispatcher.dispatcher.sendToDimension(message, dimensionId);

}

/**

* Send this message to the server.

* See {@link SimpleNetworkWrapper#sendToServer(IMessage)}

*/

public static final void sendToServer(IMessage message) {

PacketDispatcher.dispatcher.sendToServer(message);

}

}

SnycWorldData Class

public class SyncWorldData extends AbstractClientMessage<SyncWorldData>{

private NBTTagCompound world_data;

public SyncWorldData(){}

public SyncWorldData(World world){

world_data = new NBTTagCompound();

WorldData.get(world).writeToNBT(world_data);

//get method

public static WorldData get(World world){

WorldData data = (WorldData)world.loadItemData(WorldData.class, Identifier);

if (data == null){

data = new WorldData();

world.setItemData(Identifier, data);

}

return data;

}

//WriteToNBT method

public void writeToNBT(NBTTagCompound nbt) {

NBTTagList tagList = new NBTTagList();

NBTTagCompound tag = new NBTTagCompound();

for(Tuple test : currentRespawnLocs.keySet()){

BlockPos pos = test.getPos();

IBlockState state = test.getState();

int blockId = Requirements.getBlockId(state);

int blockMeta = Requirements.getBlockMeta(state);

int worldId = test.getWorldId();

//STORES INFORMATION IN ARRAY OF INTS

int[] tempPos = new int[]{pos.getX(),pos.getY(),pos.getZ(), blockId, blockMeta, worldId};

posArray.add(tempPos);

}

for(int i = 0; i < posArray.size(); i++){

int[] currentMyBlockPos = posArray.get(i);

if(currentMyBlockPos != null && nbt.getIntArray("myBlockPos" + i) != null){

tag.setIntArray("myBlockPos" + i, currentMyBlockPos);

//APPEND IF TagList HAS NO LENGTH YET

if(tagList.hasNoTags())

tagList.appendTag(tag);

else

tagList.set(0, tag);

}

}

//STORE TagList INSIDE NBT

nbt.setTag(Identifier, tagList);

}

}

protected void read(PacketBuffer buffer) throws IOException{

world_data = buffer.readNBTTagCompoundFromBuffer();

}

protected void write(PacketBuffer buffer) throws IOException{

buffer.writeNBTTagCompoundToBuffer(world_data);

}

public void process(EntityPlayer player, Side side){

WorldData.get(player.worldObj).readFromNBT(world_data);

//READ

/**

This undoes what the write method does.  It takes all the integers and converts them to blockPos, an IBlockState, and worldId.  It then adds them to the hashMap currentRespawnLocs(a public class variable.

*/

public void readFromNBT(NBTTagCompound nbt) {

NBTTagList tagList = nbt.getTagList(Identifier, Constants.NBT.TAG_COMPOUND);

for(int i = 0; tagList.getCompoundTagAt(0).hasKey("myBlockPos" + i); i++){

int[] currentMyBlockPos = tagList.getCompoundTagAt(0).getIntArray("myBlockPos" + i);

BlockPos pos = new BlockPos(currentMyBlockPos[0], currentMyBlockPos[1], currentMyBlockPos[2]);

int blockId = currentMyBlockPos[3];

int blockMeta = currentMyBlockPos[4];

int worldId = currentMyBlockPos[5];

Block tempBlock = Block.getBlockById(blockId);

IBlockState state = tempBlock.getStateFromMeta(blockMeta);

currentRespawnLocs.put(new Tuple(this.pos, this.state, this.worldId), true);

}

}

}

}

I know that this is a lot of information.  I don't expect you, nor anyone, to read all of it.  I am just curious if you can spot any errors.  The packetDispatcher should be just fine, as I have used it to store information with players.

There was one more class that I forgot to include in pastebin.

Also, every time i start minecraft and debug.  It goes through the method, WorldData get(World world), and data is null so it creates a new one.  Is that suppose to happen?

I also never call the method, setDirty();

I went ahead and changed the static variable to a private class variable.  No change...  I'll leave it a private class variable though

Here's my SyncWorldData class

http://pastebin.com/dgNBV6G2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Yes I do. And I did have that function in 1.16.3. I ran the jar file and I was able to use tab and up/down keys.
    • I have download it from curse forge. It was working perfectly fine then it stopped working along with every other forge server i make.    
    • Apparently downgrading to an archived version of Java 8 was all I needed, weirdly. Changing this post to solved.
    • I'm going through a stress with the mod https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/vics-modern-warfare-mod/files Apparently when I aim with the gun the water and lava in the game go to the sky and the gun goes to the right corner of the screen and when I shoot it comes out in the middle of the monitor, can someone help me I've tried everything!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YTEeh958S5NgXjoSyMj93VjEbm8hwxc6/view?usp=sharing
    • Here are the server logs. We can see that it skips recipes but I don't know why.... 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe industrialforegoing:laser_drill_ore/tungsten as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/ Recipe mana-and-artifice:multiblock/test_multiblock does not define a tier, defaulting to 1. 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/ERROR Parsing error loading recipe experimental_m:mantis_armor_helmet_recipe 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Unknown item 'experimental_m:glowball' 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.lambda$valueFromJson$11(Ingredient.java:216) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:290) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199803_a(Ingredient.java:215) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.VanillaIngredientSerializer.parse(VanillaIngredientSerializer.java:41) ~[forge:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.getIngredient(CraftingHelper.java:155) ~[forge:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199802_a(Ingredient.java:189) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe.func_192408_a(ShapedRecipe.java:252) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe.access$000(ShapedRecipe.java:24) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe$Serializer.func_199425_a_(ShapedRecipe.java:276) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe$Serializer.func_199425_a_(ShapedRecipe.java:272) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_215377_a(RecipeManager.java:141) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:61) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:38) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.client.resources.ReloadListener.func_215269_a(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:670) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:456) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:543) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:667) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:488) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1609) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1596) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe mysticalagriculture:essence/common/iridium_ingot as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe toolbelt:pouch_upgrade_3_via_sewing as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe industrialforegoing:laser_drill_ore/iridium as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Received new training data for mana-and-artifice:manaweave_patterns/backslash 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe toolbelt:pouch_upgrade_4_via_sewing as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Received new training data for mana-and-artifice:manaweave_patterns/split_triangle 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe engineersdecor:dependent/halfslab_concrete_recipe as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Received new training data for mana-and-artifice:manaweave_patterns/knot 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe toolbelt:pouch_upgrade_7_via_sewing as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe mysticalagriculture:essence/common/chrome_ingot as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe industrialforegoing:laser_drill_ore/pyrite as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/ERROR Parsing error loading recipe experimental_m:glowstonecraft 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Unknown item 'experimental_m:glowball' 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.lambda$valueFromJson$11(Ingredient.java:216) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:290) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199803_a(Ingredient.java:215) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.VanillaIngredientSerializer.parse(VanillaIngredientSerializer.java:41) ~[forge:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.getIngredient(CraftingHelper.java:155) ~[forge:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199802_a(Ingredient.java:189) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.CookingRecipeSerializer.func_199425_a_(CookingRecipeSerializer.java:23) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.CookingRecipeSerializer.func_199425_a_(CookingRecipeSerializer.java:11) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_215377_a(RecipeManager.java:141) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:61) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:38) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.client.resources.ReloadListener.func_215269_a(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:670) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:456) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:543) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:667) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:488) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1609) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1596) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe industrialforegoing:laser_drill_ore/sheldonite as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Received new training data for mana-and-artifice:manaweave_patterns/diamond 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Received new training data for mana-and-artifice:manaweave_patterns/triangle 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe engineerstools:crushing/tin_grit_crushing_recipe as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/ERROR Parsing error loading recipe mysticalagriculture:essence/chisel/marble 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Unknown item 'chisel:marble/raw' 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe.func_222129_c(ShapedRecipe.java:262) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:290) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe.func_199798_a(ShapedRecipe.java:261) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at com.blakebr0.cucumber.crafting.recipe.ShapedNoMirrorRecipe$Serializer.fromJson(ShapedNoMirrorRecipe.java:71) ~[cucumber:4.1.12] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at com.blakebr0.cucumber.crafting.recipe.ShapedNoMirrorRecipe$Serializer.func_199425_a_(ShapedNoMirrorRecipe.java:62) ~[cucumber:4.1.12] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_215377_a(RecipeManager.java:141) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:61) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:38) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.client.resources.ReloadListener.func_215269_a(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:670) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:456) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:543) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:667) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:488) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1609) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1596) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe industrialforegoing:laser_drill_ore/sodalite as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe mysticalagriculture:essence/common/titanium_ingot as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/ERROR Parsing error loading recipe experimental_m:watercraft 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Unknown item 'experimental_m:glowball' 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.lambda$valueFromJson$11(Ingredient.java:216) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:290) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199803_a(Ingredient.java:215) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.VanillaIngredientSerializer.parse(VanillaIngredientSerializer.java:41) ~[forge:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.getIngredient(CraftingHelper.java:155) ~[forge:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199802_a(Ingredient.java:189) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe.func_192408_a(ShapedRecipe.java:252) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe.access$000(ShapedRecipe.java:24) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe$Serializer.func_199425_a_(ShapedRecipe.java:276) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe$Serializer.func_199425_a_(ShapedRecipe.java:272) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_215377_a(RecipeManager.java:141) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:61) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:38) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.client.resources.ReloadListener.func_215269_a(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:670) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:456) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:543) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:667) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:488) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1609) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1596) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe toolbelt:pouch_upgrade_5_via_sewing as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/ERROR Parsing error loading recipe candylands:milkrecipe 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Unknown item 'candylands:cornflakes_milk' 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.lambda$valueFromJson$11(Ingredient.java:216) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:290) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199803_a(Ingredient.java:215) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.VanillaIngredientSerializer.parse(VanillaIngredientSerializer.java:41) ~[forge:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.getIngredient(CraftingHelper.java:155) ~[forge:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient.func_199802_a(Ingredient.java:189) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe.func_192408_a(ShapedRecipe.java:252) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe.access$000(ShapedRecipe.java:24) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe$Serializer.func_199425_a_(ShapedRecipe.java:276) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipe$Serializer.func_199425_a_(ShapedRecipe.java:272) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_215377_a(RecipeManager.java:141) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:61) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeManager.func_212853_a_(RecipeManager.java:38) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.client.resources.ReloadListener.func_215269_a(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:670) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:456) ~[?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:543) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:667) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:646) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:488) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1609) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1596) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175) [?:1.8.0_292] 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe toolbelt:belt_via_sewing as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe mysticalagriculture:essence/common/rubber as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Skipping loading recipe toolbelt:pouch_upgrade_2_via_sewing as it's serializer returned null 28.01 01:42:12 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Loaded 174 recipes 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/ERROR Parsing error loading custom advancement candylands:friend_and_helper: Expected item to be an item, was unknown string 'candylands:deleted_mod_element' 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/ERROR Parsing error loading custom advancement twilightforest:alt/compat/tconstruct: Unknown item id 'tconstruct:book' 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Loaded 6229 advancements 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Loading Distillation Recipes. 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Loading Reservoirs. 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Loading Coker-Unit Recipes. 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Loading Sulfur Recovery Recipes. 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Couldn't fully analyze 1 alfsteel_aiot, missing knowledge for {1 alfsteel_aiot=1.0} 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Finished recipe profiler for Arc Recycling, took 514 milliseconds 28.01 01:42:15 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Loaded cucumber-tags.json in 0 ms 28.01 01:42:16 [Server] Startup54 materials loaded 28.01 01:42:16 [Server] Startup144 stats loaded for 56 materials 28.01 01:42:16 [Server] Worker-Main-4/INFO Recipes for potions: quark:resistance, minecraft:leaping, minecraft:strong_leaping, minecraft:long_slowness, minecraft:long_water_breathing, minecraft:healing, minecraft:strong_healing, minecraft:long_weakness, quark:long_danger_sight, minecraft:long_fire_resistance, minecraft:regeneration, minecraft:thick, mana-and-artifice:greater_mana_potion, minecraft:long_slow_falling, mana-and-artifice:mana_potion, minecraft:harming, minecraft:strong_harming, quark:danger_sight, minecraft:strong_strength, minecraft:slowness, minecraft:long_invisibility, minecraft:long_leaping, quark:long_resistance, minecraft:awkward, minecraft:strong_slowness, minecraft:long_night_vision, quark:strong_resilience, minecraft:long_regeneration, quark:strong_resistance, minecraft:strong_poison, minecraft:long_poison, minecraft:night_vision, minecraft:slow_falling, mana-and-artifice:light_mana_potion, mana-and-artifice:superior_mana_potion, minecraft:long_strength, minecraft:swiftness, quark:resilience, minecraft:poison, mana-and-artifice:minor_mana_potion, minecraft:strong_turtle_master, minecraft:long_turtle_master, minecraft:strong_regeneration, minecraft:water_breathing, minecraft:strength, minecraft:turtle_master, quark:long_resilience, minecraft:invisibility, minecraft:weakness, minecraft:mundane, minecraft:fire_resistance, minecraft:long_swiftness, minecraft:strong_swiftness, minecraft:water 28.01 01:42:31 [Server] main/INFO Injecting existing registry data into this CLIENT instance 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: x$3.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_244362_a(Util.java:382) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_244364_a(Util.java:453) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_240977_a_(Util.java:448) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat$LevelSave.func_237288_a_(SaveFormat.java:352) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat$LevelSave.func_237287_a_(SaveFormat.java:336) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:163) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: x$2.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_244363_a(Util.java:364) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_244364_a(Util.java:453) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_240977_a_(Util.java:448) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat$LevelSave.func_237288_a_(SaveFormat.java:352) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat$LevelSave.func_237287_a_(SaveFormat.java:336) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:163) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: x$5.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_244367_c(Util.java:412) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_244364_a(Util.java:453) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_240977_a_(Util.java:448) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat$LevelSave.func_237288_a_(SaveFormat.java:352) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat$LevelSave.func_237287_a_(SaveFormat.java:336) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:163) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: x$4.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_244366_b(Util.java:400) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_244364_a(Util.java:454) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_240977_a_(Util.java:448) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat$LevelSave.func_237288_a_(SaveFormat.java:352) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveFormat$LevelSave.func_237287_a_(SaveFormat.java:336) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:163) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] main/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Starting minecraft server version 1.16.5 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Loading properties 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Default game type: SURVIVAL 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Generating keypair 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Starting Minecraft server on 51.222.208.89:25590 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Using epoll channel type 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Loading JourneyMap Forge Configs 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Thread-1/INFO Loading JourneyMap Forge Configs 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Loading config file engineerstools-server.toml 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO REDIA tool config: torch-placing, hoeing, tree-felling, safe-attack, durability:3000, initial-durability:100 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO REDIA tool efficiency curve: [0,1,1,2,2,3,3,3,3,4] 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO REDIA tool fortune curve: [0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,2,3] 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Stimpack config: uses:2, trigger:3.0 hearts, inst-heal:3.0 hearts. 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Diving Capsule config: uses:10(dmg 10), trigger:3 bubbles, push:7 bubbles. 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Musli Bar: hunger:6, saturation:1.2 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Musli Press: storage:768hunger/512seeds, bar:8hunger/1seeds 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Added immersivepetroleum:gasoline as Portable Generator Fuel. (256RF/t 5mB/t) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Added immersivepetroleum:gasoline as Motorboat Fuel. (1 mB/t) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Thread-1/INFO Added immersivepetroleum:gasoline as Portable Generator Fuel. (256RF/t 5mB/t) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Thread-1/INFO Added immersivepetroleum:gasoline as Motorboat Fuel. (1 mB/t) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO SERVER CONFIG LOADED 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Thread-1/INFO SERVER CONFIG LOADED 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Thread-1/INFO Config file changed engineersdecor-server.toml 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Thread-1/INFO Config file changed engineersdecor-server.toml 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Loaded FTB Teams - 2 known players 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [com.ma.villagers.VillagerRegistry$VillagerTradesHandler:registerTrades:217]: Registered Wandering Trader Trades 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [com.ma.villagers.VillagerRegistry$VillagerTradesHandler:registerTrades:159]: Registered Trades 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Preparing level "world" 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: zy.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: zs$a.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: zs.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.<init>(ServerChunkProvider.java:77) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: zt.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.<init>(SourceFile:35) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:135) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.<init>(ServerChunkProvider.java:77) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: cuj.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:756) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:138) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:138) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.<init>(ServerChunkProvider.java:77) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: cuj$1.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.LevelBasedGraph.<init>(LevelBasedGraph.java:26) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.SectionDistanceGraph.<init>(SourceFile:9) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.SectionLightStorage.<init>(SourceFile:56) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.BlockLightStorage.<init>(SourceFile:12) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.BlockLightEngine.<init>(BlockLightEngine.java:20) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.WorldLightManager.<init>(SourceFile:22) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorldLightManager.<init>(SourceFile:39) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:138) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.<init>(ServerChunkProvider.java:77) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: cuj$2.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.LevelBasedGraph.<init>(LevelBasedGraph.java:36) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.SectionDistanceGraph.<init>(SourceFile:9) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.SectionLightStorage.<init>(SourceFile:56) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.BlockLightStorage.<init>(SourceFile:12) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.BlockLightEngine.<init>(BlockLightEngine.java:20) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.lighting.WorldLightManager.<init>(SourceFile:22) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorldLightManager.<init>(SourceFile:39) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:138) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.<init>(ServerChunkProvider.java:77) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: zy$a.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.TicketManager.<init>(TicketManager.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager$ProxyTicketManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:1197) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:139) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.<init>(ServerChunkProvider.java:77) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: zy$b.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.TicketManager.<init>(TicketManager.java:42) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager$ProxyTicketManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:1197) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:139) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.<init>(ServerChunkProvider.java:77) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: zy$c.class 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.TicketManager.<init>(TicketManager.java:43) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager$ProxyTicketManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:1197) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.<init>(ChunkManager.java:139) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.<init>(ServerChunkProvider.java:77) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.<init>(ServerWorld.java:184) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240787_a_(MinecraftServer.java:335) 28.01 01:42:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:308) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO Loading Teams Data 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO Finished Loading Teams Data 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO FluxNetworkData has been successfully loaded 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/ ING: block Block{minecraft:iron_ore} added to BlockSelector exceeds max probabiltiy of 1! 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO Preparing start region for dimension minecraft:overworld 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: cgi.class 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ChunkSerializer.func_222656_a(ChunkSerializer.java:81) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.func_223170_j(ChunkManager.java:480) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1604) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213166_h(SourceFile:144) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider$ChunkExecutor.func_213166_h(ServerChunkProvider.java:519) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213168_p(SourceFile:118) 28.01 01:42:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider$ChunkExecutor.func_213168_p(ServerChunkProvider.java:527) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.func_217234_d(ServerChunkProvider.java:272) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213205_aW(MinecraftServer.java:722) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213168_p(MinecraftServer.java:711) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213160_bf(SourceFile:103) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213202_o(MinecraftServer.java:696) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213186_a(MinecraftServer.java:469) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:310) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO Preparing spawn area: 0% 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO Preparing spawn area: 0% 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO Preparing spawn area: 0% 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO Preparing spawn area: 0% 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: uv$a.class 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.datasync.EntityDataManager.func_187222_c(EntityDataManager.java:91) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.datasync.EntityDataManager.func_187214_a(EntityDataManager.java:86) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.<init>(Entity.java:209) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.<init>(LivingEntity.java:205) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.MobEntity.<init>(MobEntity.java:108) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.CreatureEntity.<init>(SourceFile:12) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.mcreator.experimentalm.entity.BouEntity$CustomEntity.<init>(BouEntity.java:107) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_200721_a(EntityType.java:445) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_220337_b_(EntityType.java:456) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:215) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_220330_a(EntityType.java:455) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_220343_b(EntityType.java:513) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_220335_a(EntityType.java:495) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ChunkSerializer.func_222650_a(ChunkSerializer.java:384) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ChunkSerializer.func_222648_b(ChunkSerializer.java:133) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_217318_w(Chunk.java:457) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.func_219237_a_(ChunkManager.java:582) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either.lambda$mapLeft$0(Either.java:162) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either.mapLeft(Either.java:162) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.func_219193_a_(ChunkManager.java:569) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniApply(CompletableFuture.java:616) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniApply.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:591) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:456) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.func_219083_b(SourceFile:58) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213166_h(SourceFile:144) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider$ChunkExecutor.func_213166_h(ServerChunkProvider.java:519) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213168_p(SourceFile:118) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider$ChunkExecutor.func_213168_p(ServerChunkProvider.java:527) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.func_217234_d(ServerChunkProvider.java:272) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213205_aW(MinecraftServer.java:722) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213168_p(MinecraftServer.java:711) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213161_c(SourceFile:127) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213202_o(MinecraftServer.java:697) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213186_a(MinecraftServer.java:469) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:310) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: zs$b.class 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.func_219210_a(ChunkManager.java:961) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.func_217230_c(ServerChunkProvider.java:458) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.func_217465_m(ServerWorld.java:933) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.func_217440_f(ServerWorld.java:830) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.func_219237_a_(ChunkManager.java:594) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either.lambda$mapLeft$0(Either.java:162) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either.mapLeft(Either.java:162) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.func_219193_a_(ChunkManager.java:569) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniApply(CompletableFuture.java:616) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniApply.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:591) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:456) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.func_219083_b(SourceFile:58) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213166_h(SourceFile:144) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider$ChunkExecutor.func_213166_h(ServerChunkProvider.java:519) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213168_p(SourceFile:118) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider$ChunkExecutor.func_213168_p(ServerChunkProvider.java:527) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.func_217234_d(ServerChunkProvider.java:272) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213205_aW(MinecraftServer.java:722) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213168_p(MinecraftServer.java:711) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213161_c(SourceFile:127) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213202_o(MinecraftServer.java:697) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213186_a(MinecraftServer.java:469) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:310) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Worker-Main-9/INFO Preparing spawn area: 93% 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: aqn$1.class 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.MobEntity.func_184582_a(MobEntity.java:796) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.func_184614_ca(LivingEntity.java:1745) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.projectile.ProjectileHelper.getWeaponHoldingHand(ProjectileHelper.java:133) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.monster.AbstractSkeletonEntity.func_85036_m(AbstractSkeletonEntity.java:157) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.monster.AbstractSkeletonEntity.<init>(AbstractSkeletonEntity.java:65) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.monster.SkeletonEntity.<init>(SourceFile:13) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_200721_a(EntityType.java:445) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_220337_b_(EntityType.java:456) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:215) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_220330_a(EntityType.java:455) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_220343_b(EntityType.java:513) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.EntityType.func_220335_a(EntityType.java:495) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ChunkSerializer.func_222650_a(ChunkSerializer.java:384) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ChunkSerializer.func_222648_b(ChunkSerializer.java:133) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_217318_w(Chunk.java:457) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.func_219237_a_(ChunkManager.java:582) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either.lambda$mapLeft$0(Either.java:162) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either.mapLeft(Either.java:162) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager.func_219193_a_(ChunkManager.java:569) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniApply(CompletableFuture.java:616) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniApply.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:591) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:456) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.chunk.ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.func_219083_b(SourceFile:58) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213166_h(SourceFile:144) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider$ChunkExecutor.func_213166_h(ServerChunkProvider.java:519) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213168_p(SourceFile:118) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider$ChunkExecutor.func_213168_p(ServerChunkProvider.java:527) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerChunkProvider.func_217234_d(ServerChunkProvider.java:272) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213205_aW(MinecraftServer.java:722) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213168_p(MinecraftServer.java:711) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.func_213161_c(SourceFile:127) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213202_o(MinecraftServer.java:697) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213186_a(MinecraftServer.java:469) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240800_l__(MinecraftServer.java:310) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:168) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:621) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Worker-Main-8/INFO Preparing spawn area: 93% 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Worker-Main-10/INFO CREATING AND INIT'ING CARVER W DIMENSION minecraft:overworld... 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Worker-Main-10/INFO Better Caves config file for dimension minecraft:overworld not found. Using global config... 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Worker-Main-10/INFO Using block 'minecraft:lava' as lava in cave generation for dimension minecraft:overworld 28.01 01:42:47 [Server] Worker-Main-10/INFO Using block 'Block{minecraft:water}[level=0]' as water in cave generation for dimension minecraft:overworld 28.01 01:42:48 [Server] Worker-Main-9/INFO Preparing spawn area: 93% 28.01 01:42:48 [Server] Worker-Main-8/INFO Preparing spawn area: 93% 28.01 01:42:49 [Server] Worker-Main-8/INFO Preparing spawn area: 93% 28.01 01:42:49 [Server] Worker-Main-8/INFO Preparing spawn area: 93% 28.01 01:42:50 [Server] Server thread/INFO Preparing spawn area: 94% 28.01 01:42:50 [Server] Worker-Main-9/INFO Preparing spawn area: 95% 28.01 01:42:51 [Server] Worker-Main-8/INFO Preparing spawn area: 96% 28.01 01:42:51 [Server] Worker-Main-10/INFO Preparing spawn area: 97% 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Time elapsed: 6991 ms 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] StartupDone (7.757s)! For help, type "help" 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO HELLO from server starting 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Loading infobook /data/cyclopscore/info/test.xml 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Loading EnderTank Data 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Finished Loading EnderTank Data 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Loading infobook /data/integrateddynamics/info/on_the_dynamics_of_integration.xml 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Loading EnderChest Data 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Finished Loading EnderChest Data 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet packages:  28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: base.json, 38 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: vanilla_blocks.json, 267 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: vanilla_fluids.json, 2 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: vanilla_biomes.json, 79 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: rftools.json, 10 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: appliedenergistics2.json, 13 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: biggerreactors.json, 0 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: bigreactors.json, 0 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: botania.json, 121 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: immersiveengineering.json, 23 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: mekanism.json, 34 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: powah.json, 10 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: quark.json, 266 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: tconstruct.json, 68 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: thermal.json, 107 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: biomesoplenty.json, 148 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Reading dimlet package: emendatusenigmatica.json, 0 valid dimlets found 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: brd$1.class 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.math.ChunkPos.func_222239_a(SourceFile:149) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.util.math.ChunkPos.func_222243_a(SourceFile:141) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.village.PointOfInterestManager.func_226353_b_(SourceFile:71) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.village.PointOfInterestManager.func_219146_b(SourceFile:81) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.village.PointOfInterestManager.func_225399_a(SourceFile:93) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.village.PointOfInterestManager.func_242324_b(SourceFile:99) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.ai.brain.task.GatherPOITask.func_212831_a_(SourceFile:104) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.ai.brain.task.GatherPOITask.func_212831_a_(SourceFile:30) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.ai.brain.task.Task.func_220378_b(SourceFile:49) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.ai.brain.Brain.func_218218_d(SourceFile:506) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.ai.brain.Brain.func_218210_a(SourceFile:465) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.merchant.villager.VillagerEntity.func_70619_bc(VillagerEntity.java:195) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.MobEntity.func_70626_be(MobEntity.java:688) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.func_70636_d(LivingEntity.java:2411) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.MobEntity.func_70636_d(MobEntity.java:488) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.AgeableEntity.func_70636_d(SourceFile:127) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.func_70071_h_(LivingEntity.java:2158) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.MobEntity.func_70071_h_(MobEntity.java:300) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.entity.merchant.villager.VillagerEntity.func_70071_h_(VillagerEntity.java:234) 28.01 01:42:54 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.func_217479_a(ServerWorld.java:611) 28.01 01:42:56 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.World.func_217390_a(World.java:554) 28.01 01:42:56 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.func_72835_b(ServerWorld.java:404) 28.01 01:42:56 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:851) 28.01 01:42:56 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:291) 28.01 01:42:56 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:787) 28.01 01:42:56 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:642) 28.01 01:42:56 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:232) 28.01 01:42:56 [Server] Server thread/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: pt.class 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.ProtocolType.<clinit>(SourceFile:219) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.channelActive(NetworkManager.java:90) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:213) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:199) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:192) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelActive(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:64) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:213) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:199) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:192) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelActive(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:64) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:213) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:199) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:192) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelActive(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:64) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:213) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:199) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:192) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelActive(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:64) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelActive(IdleStateHandler.java:271) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:213) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:199) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:192) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelActive(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1422) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:213) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelActive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:199) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelActive(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:941) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.register0(AbstractChannel.java:518) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.access$200(AbstractChannel.java:423) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe$1.run(AbstractChannel.java:482) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:163) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:404) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:313) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:884) 28.01 01:45:31 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:45:33 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO Skipping config sync, No mods have registered a syncable config. 28.01 01:45:33 [Server] User Authenticator #1/INFO UUID of player Aaarghhh is 651837d6-bc95-4cce-829f-dcdd9959d503 28.01 01:45:44 [Server] Server thread/INFO Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements@7ca017d6 28.01 01:45:45 [Connect] User Aaarghhh, IP 146.70.75.62 28.01 01:45:45 [PebbleHost] Aaarghhh ran command Message of the Day 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO Aaarghhh joined the game 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO Syncing config to Aaarghhh (651837d6-bc95-4cce-829f-dcdd9959d503) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Server thread/INFO Client logged in: sending dimlet packages 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: java.io.IOException: Base resource not found: ol.class 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.Patcher.applyPatch(Patcher.java:146) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourcePatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:396) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStreamPatched(OptiFineTransformer.java:368) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResourceStream(OptiFineTransformer.java:292) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.getOptiFineResource(OptiFineTransformer.java:261) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:172) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at optifine.OptiFineTransformer.transform(OptiFineTransformer.java:1) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformerHolder.transform(TransformerHolder.java:41) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.performVote(ClassTransformer.java:179) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:98) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.play.ServerPlayNetHandler.func_147349_a(ServerPlayNetHandler.java:1412) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CCustomPayloadPacket.func_148833_a(CCustomPayloadPacket.java:42) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CCustomPayloadPacket.func_148833_a(CCustomPayloadPacket.java:12) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_197664_a(NetworkManager.java:148) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.channelRead0(NetworkManager.java:138) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.channelRead0(NetworkManager.java:49) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:297) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:413) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:265) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) 28.01 01:45:45 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) 28.01 01:45:46 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1434) 28.01 01:45:46 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) 28.01 01:45:46 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) 28.01 01:45:46 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:965) 28.01 01:45:46 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamChannel.java:808) 28.01 01:45:46 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:408) 28.01 01:45:46 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:308) 28.01 01:45:46 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:884) 28.01 01:45:46 [Server] Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO [optifine.OptiFineTransformer:getOptiFineResourcePatched:414]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 28.01 01:46:50 [Server] Server thread/ Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 4538ms or 90 ticks behind
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.