Will Forge 1.8.8 work with Realms?

ChromeNomad

I understand that because Realms Libs get updated so often its difficult to get Forge to work with Realms, but is there any hope that we may have a shot at getting Forge to work on Realms with the 1.8.8 update?

Either way, thank you for all you do to keep this fantastic tool available and updated for us.  You have no idea how much more rich an experience Minecraft is with the added abilities that Forge allows us to use.

First of all, Forge is not out yet for 1.8.8. So you'll have to wait until Forge itself updates.

Second of all, I believe Forge doesn't need to update Realms for itself anymore, since it doesn't have its own jar file now, it just injects itself during runtime into the original.

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.

Thank you for your reply.

I should have said, "when 1.8.8 comes out, will it work with Realms".

The reason I ask is that I cannot get forge to work with my realms server and I don't know what to do about it.  I was hoping that it might work once the update came out.

Any idea if I can use forge on Realms right now?

I understand that because Realms Libs get updated so often its difficult to get Forge to work with Realms, but is there any hope that we may have a shot at getting Forge to work on Realms with the 1.8.8 update?

Either way, thank you for all you do to keep this fantastic tool available and updated for us.  You have no idea how much more rich an experience Minecraft is with the added abilities that Forge allows us to use.

Where did you find a 1.8.8 download?  All I seem to see is "1.8", which will not worth with "1.8.8 Optifine"  (HUGE error gets thrown, and Minecraft doesn't launch.)

• 2 months later...

Lol this is really strange..

I asked for Minecraft Forge API 1.8.8 and the moderator gave me the warning for spamming. Really nice job admins.

vivalarazaaa,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,

The Minecraft Forge Forums Team.