[1.7.2] I want right click blockchest during the sneak.

mrsunz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Creator of Extra Shoes

Watch out, I'm total jerk, and I'll troll anybody if it feels like its necessary. Pls report me then

So I still have no idea, what you are talking about, because I'm sure you can't understand what I'm potato here, but anyway, here is code:

@Override
public boolean onBlockActivated(World world, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, EntityPlayer player, EnumFacing side, float hitX, float hitY, float hitZ) {
	player.openGui(ModArmMod.instance, ModArmMod.ArmorModifierGuiID, world, pos.getX(), pos.getY(), pos.getZ());
//So I'm not quite sure what you should return here, either true or false, one of them will do that what you want to
	return true;
}

Creator of Extra Shoes

Watch out, I'm total jerk, and I'll troll anybody if it feels like its necessary. Pls report me then

u need to use the PlayerInteractEvent, like u did earlier not create a PlayerInteractEvent.

It is already or not sir ? Why want create it ?

You need to USE the event, not create it, instantiate it, or anything else. You need to create a LISTENER.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

u need to use the PlayerInteractEvent, like u did earlier not create a PlayerInteractEvent.

It is already or not sir ? Why want create it ?

You need to USE the event, not create it, instantiate it, or anything else. You need to create a LISTENER.

Draco, he just told me, that his problem is, that he places a block when he clicks on chest, and he doesn't want that to happen, but as I said, I don't think he can understand us

Creator of Extra Shoes

Actual I use just code this. It can't place.

@Override

public boolean onBlockActivated(World world, int x, int y, int z, EntityPlayer player, int t, float fx, float fy, float fz)

}

return true;

}

But in case is Sneak or Left Shift. it can place. Understand ?

I unwanted place box is Sneak.

Dude, I can't help you, because I don't understand what you are potatoing around, I thing even you don't know what you want. I mean this code

@Override
   public boolean onBlockActivated(World world, int x, int y, int z, EntityPlayer player, int t, float fx, float fy, float fz)
        }
        return true;
   }

This code does as much as:

public static Object solveAllHumanProblems(Object...allProblems){

return 42;
}

Type this and put in your problems like this:

@Override
  public boolean onBlockActivated(World world, int x, int y, int z, EntityPlayer player, int t, float fx, float fy, float fz){
	int[] theSolutions = new int[3];
	theSolutions[0] = (Integer) solveAllHumanProblems("L34rn_3ngl1sh");
	theSolutions[1] = (Integer) solveAllHumanProblems("L3arn_J4v4");
	theSolutions[2] = (Integer) solveAllHumanProblems(Math.sqrt(1337));

int theAbsSolution = 0;
	for(int i = 0; i < theSolutions.length; i++){
		theAbsSolution += theSolutions[i];
	}

System.out.println(theAbsSolution);
	return true;
}

Its good code from year 2147

After doing this, tell me what Minecraft said, then I will tell you what to do next

Creator of Extra Shoes

it give create method string.

theSolutions[0] = (Integer) solveAllHumanProblems("L34rn_3ngl1sh");

theSolutions[1] = (Integer) solveAllHumanProblems("L3arn_J4v4");

it give create method duble.

theSolutions[2] = (Integer) solveAllHumanProblems(Math.sqrt(1337));

Wie würde man sagen, bei dir ist Hopfen und Malz verloren.

Dude, it's not possible to help you, wait, really, that could help you:

Step 1:

Learn English

Step 2:

Visit this site:

https://www.thenewboston.com/videos.php?cat=31&video=17966

That was the site where I learned java.

Step 3:

Visit this site again and ask for help

Creator of Extra Shoes

We do not understand you.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.