Forge server stops loading and has no crash report

Vulcan

When I start the server it does its thing(spams away) the only things that I have noticed are that it says that a few mods are marked as errored as their required dependency mods are errored, but then it just stops and says [AWT-EventQueue-0/INFO] [sTDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space.

All of the mods were added at the same time straight out of the mods folder from the client, not sure if some of the mods may be sp only, i left out any of the mods that i new were sp only.

I tried adding -XX:MaxPermSize=256m into the start.bat but that didn't help(not sure if that is supposed to fix the permgen space thing in sp or mp)

I couldn't find much information on this as I am unsure of what the actual issue is.

log - http://pastebin.com/Ka1LUYWb

There is no crash report