[1.8] Migrating mod between computers - Gradle not correctly transfering

AnZaNaMa

So I had been working on my mod from my old laptop, but I'm trying to move it over now. The way I did it was just cloning my Github Repo (http://www.Github.com/AnZaNaMa/EnergyTools).

When I move it over, I can set the JDK and get all the code to show up in intellij with no errors, but when I try to run the game from intellij, the window gives me this error:

Error:Unable to make the module: EnergyTools, related gradle configuration was not found. Please, re-import the Gradle project and try again.

I somehow got it working on my desktop last night, but now I can't get it to work on my Surface. Maybe someone who knows more about Gradle can help.

- Just because things are the way they are doesn't mean they can't be the way you want them to be. Unless they're aspen trees. You can tell they're aspens 'cause the way they are.

oh okay. I had the gitignore before but I removed it thinking i would be able to reuse the files.

- Just because things are the way they are doesn't mean they can't be the way you want them to be. Unless they're aspen trees. You can tell they're aspens 'cause the way they are.