• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I was also wondering, is it possible to create a new item that functions in the same way as an enchanted book? This was my original idea, but I was not sure if I can make this work. In addition, how much harder would it be to create a new item that functions just like an enchanted book?
    • Hello! I am working with a LivingDeathEvent where I check if the causer of the kill is a player. This code actually worked before, but somehow after a few more testing it just "glitched". I'm already trying for a day now to figure this out. I've worked with IItemHandler when this happened, if it helps anything. What am I missing? I've read other topics as well, but no luck.   Here is the code for this: public static void onMobKill(LivingDeathEvent e) { if(!(e.getSource().getTrueSource() instanceof PlayerEntity)) { return; } // do something here }   Also another question with this: Will this work on servers as well? As far as I know, this event gets called each time someone kills an entity, and I'm changing player attached capability when this happens. I really don't want this to cause problems on servers. If I'm wrong somewhere, let me know!
    • yeah I do that already when checking to see if the user is wearing a specific collection of a suit of armor. the problem I'm pondering on now is one bad tag and the whole JSON file fails. So if the mod that is the target of a item in the json tag does not exist the whole tag fails to work. Think I'm going to experiment with the 3rd option, one resource pack that has the tags for ever potential item in desired mods. Then all someone has to do to add more to the tag is create the structure for the desired mod in the resource pack and add the carnivore.json  with the items they want tagged for the mod. Going to go experiment soon, was hoping to get some pros and cons on the ideas though.
    • This is what I see when I try to join my server:   >.... [16:03:41] [Netty Epoll Server IO #1/ERROR] [minecraft/ArgumentTypes]: Could not serialize net.minecraftforge.server.command.ModIdArgument@43fe2000 (class net.minecraftforge.server.command.ModIdArgument) - will not be sent to client! >.... [16:03:41] [Netty Epoll Server IO #1/ERROR] [minecraft/ArgumentTypes]: Could not serialize net.minecraftforge.server.command.EnumArgument@2681fbc7 (class net.minecraftforge.server.command.EnumArgument) - will not be sent to client! >.... [16:03:41] [Netty Epoll Server IO #1/ERROR] [minecraft/ArgumentTypes]: Could not serialize com.endertech.minecraft.forge.data.ServerCommand$IntBoundsArgument@210b014c (class com.endertech.minecraft.forge.data.ServerCommand$IntBoundsArgument) - will not be sent to client! >.... [16:03:41] [Netty Epoll Server IO #1/ERROR] [minecraft/ArgumentTypes]: Could not serialize com.endertech.minecraft.forge.data.ServerCommand$IntBoundsArgument@662e7265 (class com.endertech.minecraft.forge.data.ServerCommand$IntBoundsArgument) - will not be sent to client!
    • This IS installed correctly, there should only be a json file in that folder. As long as you use the vanilla launcher our install process will work fine.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)