(1.7.10) Modded minecraft crashing during startup.

TBHD

Binnie's Mods (Extra Trees, Extra Bees, Botany and Genetics) don't work with Forestry 4.x.x yet. Either use an older version of Forestry (may cause incompatibilities with other mods) or disable Binnie's Mods.

You've installed a Cricket version of Chisel Facades with a Chisel Team version of Chisel. Update Chisel Facades to the latest Chisel Team version.

Another One Bites The Dust, More Chisels and Extra Cells have also errored in some way, make sure you have the appropriate dependencies installed.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Post the log and crash report with the old Forestry version and Binnie's Mods enabled and/or with the new Forestry version and Binnie's Mods disabled; otherwise I can't help you.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Both your old and new logs appear to be using Forestry 4.1.1.46. In addition, you seem to have posted the contents of the vanilla log (latest.log) instead of the Forge log (fml-client-latest.log), which contains a lot of useful information not present in the vanilla log.

If you want to use Binnie's Mods, you'll need to use a pre-4.0 version of Forestry. If other mods need a newer version of Forestry, remove them or use older versions.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: extracells.integration.opencomputers.ExtraCellsPathProvider$

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 41 more

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: li/cil/oc/api/manual/PathProvider

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)

... 43 more

The versions of ExtraCells and OpenComputers you have are incompatible. Update OpenComputers.

• 2 weeks later...

How do i find the mods that require does mods?

Most mods will list their dependencies on their website/forum thread.

If a mod depends on a different version of another mod than the one you have installed, it will simply crash (either because its specified dependencies aren't present or because the version you have installed does something differently to the version it requires).

If a mod's dependencies aren't present, the log will tell you the name of the mod and the names/versions of the missing dependencies and the crash report will tell you the names/versions of the missing dependencies.