Chat looks different with Forge recommended 11.14.4.1563

SteveMCFreak

Still not a proper report as if you would of waited an extra 3 second to take  the vanilla picture all the MOTDs would of been populated and the images would of actually looked identical. As it sits a lot looks different missing MOTDs for example.

But yes I think I see what you're talking about.

It seems that BOLD test is not rendered correctly.

This is very key piece of information as you can see in your screen shots 90% of the text on the screen is rendered JUST FINE!

I've tracked it down to this patch: https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/commit/2798fc4e4962dbc99b61a5e74bbd1b74e94162c7#diff-48816cda2bd7efa0eae41e750d48ffcbR16

And will be pushing a fix here shortly.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

This has nothing to do with 'coding java' -.-

Just update Forge.

And next time report your issues correctly so I don't have to waste my time trying to figure out what the hell you mean.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon