[Bug] Extra blank line in item tool tip for items with no damage (-2)

TrashCaster

So in my mod, I am making my item have -2 damage. Basically, that'll prevent the item from dealing damage. However, because it is classified as a tool, it adds an extra blank line to separate the upper items in the tooltip list from the attack-damage list item. The attack-damage list item won't get added when the "+damage" is 0, ie., when you set it to -2. So you are left with a blank line at the bottom of the tooltip. This is the same for any modifier.

The fix is just to make the blank line not get added unless a modifier is not 0.

An ideal way of doing this is to create a second tooltip array list, and only add the modifier tooltip items to that. Then, when the modifiers are done, check if the list is empty or not. If it isn't, then add the blank line, and all the elements into the original list.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention which version. I tested in 1.8-11.14.3.1551