[1.8] Saving data to the save file

AnZaNaMa

So, I am making what I call a PipeSystem to transfer energy around using my mod. The problem is, I'm not sure how I can make it so that the pipe system works after the game has been unloaded and then opened again. The PipeSystem is an object-class that is created whenever a lone machine or pipe is placed. Then, when other eligible TileEntities are placed adjacent to TileEntities in the PipeSystem, they get added to the PipeSystem. I want to either save all the PipeSystems to a world NBT file with unique IDs if possible or somehow save it to the TileEntities themselves, but then I would be required to have a controller TileEntity to save the data in or save it to all of them, which would make for a lot of redundant data. I'd like to avoid having one block that controls the whole system. This isn't logisticspipes :P (no offense, I love that mod).

- Just because things are the way they are doesn't mean they can't be the way you want them to be. Unless they're aspen trees. You can tell they're aspens 'cause the way they are.

yes, but they work in tandem using a PipeSystem and I need to save data from the PipeSystem object.

Sorry heres a link to the code:

PipeSystem:

https://github.com/AnZaNaMa/EnergyTools/blob/master/src/main/java/com/AnZaNaMa/EnergyTools/api/Tech/PipeSystem.java

Pipes:

https://github.com/AnZaNaMa/EnergyTools/blob/master/src/main/java/com/AnZaNaMa/EnergyTools/Entity/TileEntity/TileEntityPipe.java

- Just because things are the way they are doesn't mean they can't be the way you want them to be. Unless they're aspen trees. You can tell they're aspens 'cause the way they are.