Break and Place Blocks as a Player

Keba

Oh, you should of said that in your post! You can do this easily with World#setBlock. If you want to delete a block, you simply set it to air.

I am not a cat. I know my profile picture is sexy and amazing beyond anything you could imagine but my cat like features only persist in my fierce eyes. I might be a cat.

If you want to break a block automatically without the server having forge installed, you'd need to send packets from client to server in order to trick the server into thinking you did it (I think). Or, just have some button that sets the MOUSE1 (left click) as held always. Although, you saying it's for "your own Server" doesn't make sense considering you could install forge on your own server.

I am not a cat. I know my profile picture is sexy and amazing beyond anything you could imagine but my cat like features only persist in my fierce eyes. I might be a cat.

Not really hacking as long as it doesn't e.g: Mine stuff that is behind you, but yeah - that is at least botting and is just stupid...

If you can code - checking out PlayerConroller will suffice, you will know what to do. Just to note out: you still won't be able to mine more than one block, nor mine with "long-range" or something, just saying, don't expect magic to happen.

INSTA EDIT:

But it is only for my own Server? I didn´t know that it is not allowed. :-X Is there still a way to break or place blocks?

1. If it is for your server, why client-side only?

2. Noone can stop you, I can only say it is waste of time and 0 creativity.

3. Learn to read MC's code. It is very simple and will teach you much more than we here. In this case - seriously, you just have to look at Minecraft.class and find where input happens.

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.