Lag Issue causing the game to freeze

CitiesXL2815

Something you have installed is causing it to have issue, looks like you have quite a few mods installed.

Also it appears to not be happening until thew world fully loads and you get in.

This may mean that some machine contraption you have created is not working correctly.

I would first backup your world.

Then stark killing machines or whatever you just made and see if it stops.

If that doesnt work start removing mods :/

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

lex think forged lagged, because i craft a iron chest and starting to have 3 to 2 FPS out of 90 FPS, once placed it then game had 0 to 1 FPS, i think it crashed but crash report didn't pop up instead it freezed the game and lagged my computer, can you please look into it, if it's not forge it's probably 1.8 or higher and i removed some mods one by one like you told me, but i'll remove all of them and add one by one to see if what mod is causing it to lag, but can you please check into it thx

This is not a Forge issue. One or more of your mods is having bad interactions with how you're using them/setup.

Ironchests being one you mentioned I get 620FPS using Forge and IronChests on 1.8.

We cant debug your setup, start dismantling your machines and move on.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon