Client Crash - Can't Track it Down [1.7.10]

HalestormXV

So my clients are getting a crash when they enter into a certain area on my server. Here is the crash report:

http://pastebin.com/6jXp6tut

The reason I am posting this in this section is because I cannot seem to track down what mod is causing that, as you can see there are quite a few in this modpack. In reading the log it appears painfully obvious something is reaching outside of an index cap. But I am posting it here because maybe I am reading this wrong and someone else can better understand it or better yet understand what exactly is causing it. If it is something as simple as a potionID conflict that is not a problem, but I fear it probably isn't that easy.

If at all possible I would also like to know exactly how you may have read this to come to the conclusion that you did. I don't simply want answers but I would also like to learn how to properly read this in the event I am reading it incorrectly. I rarely see these types of crash reports. Generally the crash report makes it totally obvious as to what mod may be causing it or better yet what in general is causing it.

Kind Regards