[1.7.10]Dedicated server error

Enginecrafter

Hi there. Recently I tried to run my mod on server(using forge pre-built server run config). It worked fine until I tried to access any GUI. For example Gui of my machine compressor.

Here is my crash report.

http://pastebin.com/hWbGUNSV

If you need my code for solving, simply wirte reply and I will post them.

I will accept any help.

Sorry, if you find mistaches in my posts.

I am not EN.

And when I post anything on Modder support, it means, I can't help myself and I need your help. And when you decide to delete my topic, just PM me with the reason, please.

Ok I will have a look at it tomorrow and wirte a reply. Anyway thanks for helping for now.

I am not EN.

And when I post anything on Modder support, it means, I can't help myself and I need your help. And when you decide to delete my topic, just PM me with the reason, please.

f you need my code for solving, simply wirte reply and I will post them.

I will accept any help.

I so not need your code because I am psychic. Your widget is missing a thingamajig and it's vomiting all over the processor.

(Hint: always post code, especially the class mentioned in the crash, ScreenCompressor)

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Sorry Draco I didn't have much time to copy all the code. I am so sorry.

Well, some of us don't have time to read your mind. It's a lot of work.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Fixed, the mistake was I referred to variable(GUI_ID) that was stored inside each GUI class. I moved them to GUI Handler. Anyway thank you for help. And special thanks to Choonster for giving me clue to fix it :)

I am not EN.