Unknown Ad site via Mine Craft Forge . net inappropriate content!

GATEkeeper

I went to download the installer, it went through to an Ad site and straight up on the screen two videos running. One with naked girl shaking her tits around, the other a full-on M/F sex scene.... MY EIGHT Y/O son was watching me do the download.

Why allow an ad site on anything to do with Minecraft, that has unrestricted sex scenes where kids are able to be exposed.

Minecraft Forge is a great way to develop a kids imagination and technical skills so should be guarded from direct exposure from outside parties inappropriate practices.

Older MCF users would have a laugh, but it should not be the first thing to pop-up.

Protect the children and use age restriction protocols on outside affiliates or partners!!!!

There should be no sex ads, and there should be no intrusive popups on any of the ads.

I've explicitly told them not to show that content on my site. However sometimes shit gets through.

Sometimes advertisers change their adverts after being approved by google/adfocus.

If you DO encounter them take a screen shot and send it to me right away.

With that screen shot I can approach my advertisers and get it taken down.

Sadly as this is how the industry works there are some bad ads that get through as soon as I know about them I can have them removed.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

• 2 weeks later...