[KINDA SOLVED] [1.9] Using IBakedModel instead of ISmartItemModel

mortinious

Hi.

I'm a returning oldschool modder (modded alot around 2011-2012) and are trying to make a return but a lot of stuff has changed.

What I'm trying to do is to have an items texture based on 2 images depending on what NBT tags are set e.g "material"=1 and "socket"=2 generate a specific combination of 2 textures baked together.

The thing is I've been searching for a guide or tutorial on how the baked models work but i only find guides/tutorials on ISmartItemModel which is removed from 1.9.

Can someone give me a brief explanation or link to a guide the explains how to use the baked item models in 1.9?

If this already exists on the forum you have to excuse me as I've been searching and googling for hours without finding anything that gave me any enlightenment on the issue.

Should i extend the model to ItemOverrideList or do i even need a custom Model file anymore?

This is the main problem i have, since i havent worked with ISmartItemModel i dont really know how to translate the guides and there is currently no good documentation on how to translate it either.

Ok, i said i wouldnt ask any more questions so answer if you like, if not i guess i have to wait for some decent documentation gets released on the issue.

So now my custom model file implements IBakedModel and the getOverrides fuction automatically got added. From what i've read ItemOverrides are new to 1.9, how do i create/use them? The getOverrides() returns null and have no arguments, so what is the reason of having it if you have to create the ItemOverrides locally anyway?

By not returning null.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Thanks for the answer, ofc i know i have to change the return but to what?

The getOverrides() returns a ItemOverrideList which in turns needs a List<ItemOverrides> in its constructor. I looked at the constructor of ItemOverride and i dont understand what the variables are since they are not yet deobfuscated. What are the parameters in ItemOverride so i can create my own?

Do i need to create a CustomOverrideHandler aswell as CustomOverrideList to handle the states?

After a bit more research i found out that getOverride() is never ran by minecraft? It only runs from RenderItem and the specific function is never ran.

Now i've traced the problem further, I get to the function getItemModelWithOverrides() in RenderITem with the CustomModel intact, there the fuction translates it into a standard SimpleBakedModel instead so all my custom settings in my CustomModels getOverrides() is removed. What am i doing wrong here?

I think i've gotten it to work somewhat decently but now camera transforms from the JSON file doesnt work at all and the item is held like a normal item despite having the same JSON file as before.

If i disable the custom model it goes back to normal. Also getItemCameraTransforms() in IBakedModel is marked as @Deprecated so how do i get the json-transforms now?

Oh, sorry i was a bit vague. I get my CustomModel to work with all the stuff you said. The thing is that now all the display settings from the json file is discarded and the sword (which is what the custom model is rendering) is rendered very wierd: image

The json file is basicly a copy of the vanilla sword one and is i disable the custom model and everything surrounding it and render the item normally it works perfectly.

I am able to modify how the item is rendered by implementing IPerspectiveAwareModel instead of IBakedModel but i have some troubles to make it look right.

Therefor i ask if you have to manuallt render custom models or if im just doing something wrong.

UPDATED!

I post what i think is needed, if you need more code just tell me, didnt wanna overdo it.

Some code is not used and are there to future proof.

SocketSwordItemModel aka my custom model

public class SocketSwordItemModel implements IBakedModel{

public static final ModelResourceLocation modelResourceLocation = new ModelResourceLocation("mortiniousmods:socket_iron_sword", "inventory");
public static final ArrayList<ModelResourceLocation> socketModelResourceLocations = new ArrayList<ModelResourceLocation>(){{
	add(new ModelResourceLocation("mortiniousmods:socket_vile", "inventory"));
	add(new ModelResourceLocation("mortiniousmods:socket_spectral", "inventory"));
}};

public int socket;
public ArrayList<IBakedModel> socketModels;

public IBakedModel model;

public SocketSwordItemModel(IBakedModel existingModel, ArrayList<IBakedModel> socketModels){
	model = existingModel;
	this.socketModels = socketModels;
}

public SocketSwordItemModel getBakedModel(SocketSwordItemModel base, IBakedModel socket){
	return base;

}

@Override
public List<BakedQuad> getQuads(IBlockState state, EnumFacing side, long rand) {
		ArrayList<BakedQuad> swordQuads = new ArrayList(model.getQuads(state, null, rand));
	if(socket != -1){
 		ArrayList<BakedQuad> socketQuads = new ArrayList(socketModels.get(socket).getQuads(state, null, rand));
 		ArrayList<BakedQuad> newQuads = new ArrayList<BakedQuad>();
 		newQuads.addAll(swordQuads);
 		newQuads.addAll(socketQuads);

//swordQuads.addAll(socketQuads);

return newQuads.subList(0, newQuads.size());
	}
	return swordQuads.subList(0, swordQuads.size());
}

@Override
public boolean isAmbientOcclusion() {
	// TODO Auto-generated method stub
	return model.isAmbientOcclusion();
}

@Override
public boolean isGui3d() {
	return model.isGui3d();
}

@Override
public boolean isBuiltInRenderer() {
	return false;
}

@Override
public TextureAtlasSprite getParticleTexture() {
	return model.getParticleTexture();
}

@Override
public ItemCameraTransforms getItemCameraTransforms() {
	return ItemCameraTransforms.DEFAULT;
}

@Override
public ItemOverrideList getOverrides() {
	return CustomOverrideList.INSTANCE;
}

ModelBakeEventHandler

public class ModelBakeEventHandler {
  public static final ModelBakeEventHandler instance = new ModelBakeEventHandler();

private ModelBakeEventHandler(){};

// Called after all the other baked models have been added to the modelRegistry
  // Allows us to manipulate the modelRegistry before BlockModelShapes caches them.
  @SubscribeEvent
  public void onModelBakeEvent(ModelBakeEvent event)
  {
    // Find the existing mapping for ChessboardSmartItemModel - we added it in StartupClientOnly.initClientOnly(), which
    //   caused it to be loaded from resources (model/items/mbe15_item_chessboard.json) just like an ordinary item
    // Replace the mapping with our ISmartBlockModel, using the existing mapped model as the base for the smart model.
    Object object =  event.getModelRegistry().getObject(SocketSwordItemModel.modelResourceLocation);
    ArrayList<IBakedModel> socketModels = new ArrayList<IBakedModel>();
    for(int i = 0; i < SocketSwordItemModel.socketModelResourceLocations.size(); i++){
        socketModels.add((IBakedModel)event.getModelRegistry().getObject(SocketSwordItemModel.socketModelResourceLocations.get(i)));
    }

if (object instanceof IBakedModel) {
    	IBakedModel existingModel = (IBakedModel)object;
    	SocketSwordItemModel customModel = new SocketSwordItemModel(existingModel,socketModels);
    	event.getModelRegistry().putObject(SocketSwordItemModel.modelResourceLocation, customModel);
    	Object object2 =  event.getModelRegistry().getObject(SocketSwordItemModel.modelResourceLocation);
    	object2.hashCode();
    }
  }
}

CustomOverrideList

public final class CustomOverrideList extends ItemOverrideList
{
    public static final CustomOverrideList INSTANCE = new CustomOverrideList();
    private CustomOverrideList()
    {
        super(ImmutableList.<ItemOverride>of());
    }

@Override
    public IBakedModel handleItemState(IBakedModel originalModel, ItemStack stack, World world, EntityLivingBase entity)
    {
    	if(stack.hasTagCompound()){
    		((SocketSwordItemModel)originalModel).socket = stack.getTagCompound().getInteger("socket");
    	}
        return originalModel;
    }
}

ClientProxy

public class ClientProxy extends CommonProxy {

@Override
    public void preInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent e) {
        super.preInit(e);

}

@Override
    public void init(FMLInitializationEvent e) {
        super.init(e);

ItemRenderRegister.registerItemRenderer();
        BlockRenderRegister.registerBlockRenderer();
        ItemRenderRegister.init();

MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(ModelBakeEventHandler.instance);
    }

@Override
    public void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent e) {
        super.postInit(e);
    }
}

ItemRenderRegister

public final class ItemRenderRegister {

public static String modid = ModMain.MODID;

public static void init(){
        ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(ModItems.socket_crystal, 0, new ModelResourceLocation("mortiniousmods:vile_crystal","inventory"));
        ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(ModItems.socket_crystal, 1, new ModelResourceLocation("mortiniousmods:spectral_crystal","inventory"));

ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(ModItems.socket_iron_sword, 0, new ModelResourceLocation("mortiniousmods:socket_iron_sword", "inventory"));
        ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(ModItems.socket_iron_sword, 1, new ModelResourceLocation("mortiniousmods:socket_vile", "inventory"));
        ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(ModItems.socket_iron_sword, 2, new ModelResourceLocation("mortiniousmods:socket_spectral", "inventory"));

}

public static void registerItemRenderer() {

reg(ModItems.socket_crystal, 0, "vile_crystal");
    	reg(ModItems.socket_crystal, 1, "spectral_crystal");
    	reg(ModItems.socket_iron_sword, 0, "socket_iron_sword");
    	reg(ModItems.socket_iron_sword, 1, "socket_vile");
    	reg(ModItems.socket_iron_sword, 2, "socket_spectral");
    	//reg(ModItems.socket_iron_sword);

}

public static void reg(Item item) {
        Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher()
        .register(item, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(modid + ":" + item.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5), "inventory"));
    }

public static void reg(Item item, int meta, String file) {
        Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher()
        .register(item, meta, new ModelResourceLocation(modid + ":" + file, "inventory"));

}

}

UPDATE: The model merging now works as it should, still the issue of it being rendered wierdly persists.

I saw a post recently with someone having the same problem but i already had my item set to parent=item/handheld and without the custom model the item renders correctly (like a vanilla sword).

I also updated the previous post with current code

My needs is as follows:

I have a base model of a sword.

I also have an array of smaller models that are going on top of the sword model depending on a few NBT tags. All models work as intended except their transformations

I get the merging to work but i cant get the transformation to be transferred from the json file to the final model. (the super classes only returns ItemCameraTransformation.DEFAULT)

If i disable the custom model so i just get the base sword model it is transformed as it should based on the json file.

I might be totally off couse since i based it on a tutorial for 1.8.9 but there is no documentation for 1.9 yet so i didnt have a choice

Thanks for the answer, now my problem is that i cant find where to get the transforms from the original models. The earliest i get them they are already baked by Forge (into ItemLayerModel$BakedItemModel) and their transforms are private.

getItemCameraTransforms() are as i said decrepated and returns DEFUALT.

So now my model works as intended. I hard coded the transformations since i found no way of getting the to be read correctly from the base model. If any one knows a way, please tell.

For others with the same problem, here's the code i used for the transformation of a handheld item (sword/axe/shovel).

@Override
public Pair<? extends IBakedModel, Matrix4f> handlePerspective(TransformType type) {
	Matrix4f m = new Matrix4f();
	m.setIdentity();
	TRSRTransformation trsrt = new TRSRTransformation(m);

switch(type){
	case FIRST_PERSON_RIGHT_HAND:
		trsrt = new TRSRTransformation(new Vector3f( 0.1f, 0.2f, 0.05f ), new Quat4f(-0.15304594f, -0.6903456f, 0.15304594f, 0.6903456f), new Vector3f(0.68f, 0.68f, 0.68f),  new Quat4f(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f));
		break;
	case FIRST_PERSON_LEFT_HAND:
		trsrt = new TRSRTransformation(new Vector3f( 0.1f, 0.2f, 0.05f ), new Quat4f(0.15304594f, -0.6903456f, 0.15304594f, -0.6903456f), new Vector3f(0.68f, 0.68f, 0.68f),  new Quat4f(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f));
		break;
	case THIRD_PERSON_RIGHT_HAND:
		trsrt = new TRSRTransformation(new Vector3f( 0.0f, 0.25f, 0.03f ), new Quat4f(-0.3265056f, -0.6272113f, 0.32650554f, 0.62721133f), new Vector3f(0.85f, 0.85f, 0.85f),  new Quat4f(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f));
		break;
	case THIRD_PERSON_LEFT_HAND:
		trsrt = new TRSRTransformation(new Vector3f( 0.0f, 0.25f, 0.03f ), new Quat4f(-0.3265056f, 0.6272113f, -0.32650554f, 0.62721133f), new Vector3f(0.85f, 0.85f, 0.85f),  new Quat4f(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f));
		break;
	case GROUND:
		trsrt = new TRSRTransformation(new Vector3f( 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f ), new Quat4f(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f), new Vector3f(0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f),  new Quat4f(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f));
		break;

default:
		break;
	}

return Pair.of(this,trsrt.getMatrix());
}

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.