When Forge 1.9.2 for ???

Roby

I've finished the MCP update for 1.9.1 and 1.9.2. Once bspkrs/Searge decide to release that we'll be updating to 1.9.2 for Forge.

However, the changes are MINIMAL, seriously look:

1.9.0 -> 1.9.1

1.9.1 -> 1.9.2

90% of the 'changes' are just constants being inlined by the compiler.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

• 2 weeks later...

LexManos, the changes from 1.9 to 1.9.2 may be minimal but Forge for 1.9 will NOT install on 1.9.2, unfortunately the server I play on has updated to 1.9.2 which leaves me stuck. I need Forge to run a mapping program (I frequently get lost, lol) Any  way, the start up log on Minecraft keeps saying "not downloading" under the heading of your latest release of forge for 1.9. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated,  I used your Forge throughout 1.8 and loved it, If there is a way around this thing, great, if not, thank you for all the great work you have done

LexManos, the changes from 1.9 to 1.9.2 may be minimal but Forge for 1.9 will NOT install on 1.9.2, unfortunately the server I play on has updated to 1.9.2 which leaves me stuck. I need Forge to run a mapping program (I frequently get lost, lol) Any  way, the start up log on Minecraft keeps saying "not downloading" under the heading of your latest release of forge for 1.9. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated,  I used your Forge throughout 1.8 and loved it, If there is a way around this thing, great, if not, thank you for all the great work you have done

Kitty, you can set the server with 1.9, if we talk about .... a server host in this way solve the problem, pending the Forge for 1.9.2 ..

I play on Minecraft Realms, it seems to always use the latest version of Minecraft.  Any way to change it to 1.9 instead of 1.9.2 until forge 1.9.2 is out?

If not I would appreciate the 1.9.2 version of forge, so I can use Xaero's mini-map and Neat mods.

• 5 weeks later...

Roby1164 you say the server host can be set to 1.9, problem is I don't run the server, I just play on it, it has since been upgraded to 1.9.4 and you can't even log in with the 1.9 client or even the previous 1.9.2. You can only log in with 1.9.4 now. Does anyone know how to make current version of Forge install and work on the 1.9.4 client? Or is that even possible?

1.9.4 will be coming soon.

I am waiting for bspkrs to finish up his side of the MCP update and then i'll start on Forge.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

Working with bspkrs right now to get his end done.

Forge's end there are ~100 failed hunks.

I'll be pushing at least a beta tonight.

I'm guessing the 100 failed hunks are taking more time than anticipated. Lets see, today is tuesday so I'm sure we'll have something to play with by the weekend.

You don't need to point out what's wrong with the programmer. I already know. Now what's wrong with the code?

I've got forge updated, i've just ran into some unexpected issues with reguards to getting the MDK to play nice with enhanced J8 and annotation support. And I have to do J8 now because everyone has been bitching about it {it's a breaking change to the old MDK} and annotations are needed because well MC comes with annotations now.

Shit happens. I'm getting close. We'll see tho.