[SOLVED] Server 'stuck' on start-up (Forge on Beastnode)

Trynthlas

I'm running a 1.7.10 server with forge 10.13.4.1614 (latest) hosted on beastnode using their "custom jar" selection which allows pointing at a server jar uploaded via ftp. Server has been up and running for several weeks. Tried to log in today and found it "not available" in the client - looked for a crash log and there isn't one. Assuming something was just junked up, I did a "stop" and then "start". Same behavior - server still showing as down.

Logs show that it gets part-way through starting up and just kind of sticks at a certain point. There are no error/crash exceptions (there are some warnings but those have been there and not caused problems so far).

Any ideas?

fml-server-latest.log

Beastnode support says it's a bug related to the Multicraft console itself that they haven't solved yet as it is intermittent and seemingly random (but when it happens, forge based servers won't start up like this).

Solved via ticket to Beastnode and them giving the Multicraft panel a kick on the server my instance was hosted on.