Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.9] [UNSOLVED] Let entities be thrown into my block

Bektor

Hi,

I'm wondering how a entity can get thrown or moved into (I'm not quite sure if these words are really correct there, but no idea what to use instead)

my block when it comes to near to it. (for anyone who knows Thaumcraft 4, the hungry nodes do something similiar)

I already looked into the code of the xp orbs, because the player can collect them, but I wasn't able to understand it...

So I'm asking now here. ;)

Thx in advance.

Bektor

Developer of Primeval Forest.

I've already got the check for the entities. So I've got a array list with all nearby entities.

But from the rest I've got no idea. I've got no clue how I can get the entitiy to be moved to my block.

I can of course add just some random values to the motion values of the entity, but then it will not get moved to my block in every situation, because of

random values. And to do it with a switch statement for the directions isn't that good because it requires the same code with just one different value for each direction and

a lot of testing to find values which are working --> so nothing I can work with.

But I know that Mojang does some multiplications and divisions and substracts and adds values for a reason I don't know.

Really, never look into Mojang's code, just a huge question mark is the result.

Developer of Primeval Forest.

EntityMotion += (BlockPos - EntityPos) * 0.1f; //simple and arbitrary.

Hooray vectors!

Breakdown:

(BlockPos - EntityPos)

results in a vector from Entity to Block, with a magnitude of the total distance.

* 0.1f

results in a vector 1/10th this distance, still pointing from Entity to Block.

EntityMotion +=

add this directed vector to the Entity's motion, pushing it towards the Block.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

EntityMotion += (BlockPos - EntityPos) * 0.1f; //simple and arbitrary.

Hooray vectors!

Breakdown:

(BlockPos - EntityPos)

results in a vector from Entity to Block, with a magnitude of the total distance.

* 0.1f

results in a vector 1/10th this distance, still pointing from Entity to Block.

EntityMotion +=

add this directed vector to the Entity's motion, pushing it towards the Block.

Vectors are why I want operator overloading in Java.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward. Time: 29.09.22 22:13 Description: Unexpected error java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: experimental     at net.minecraftforge.client.gui.ForgeIngameGui.handler$zco000$render(ForgeIngameGui.java:898) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium.mixins.json:features.gui.MixinIngameGui,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium_extras.mixins.json:FrameCounter.FrameCounterMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraftforge.client.gui.ForgeIngameGui.func_238445_a_(ForgeIngameGui.java:209) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium.mixins.json:features.gui.MixinIngameGui,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium_extras.mixins.json:FrameCounter.FrameCounterMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.func_195458_a(GameRenderer.java:472) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_195542_b(Minecraft.java:977) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.gui.fast_fps_pie.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.options.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium.mixins.json:features.gui.MixinMinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:607) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.gui.fast_fps_pie.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.options.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium.mixins.json:features.gui.MixinMinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:37) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.39.jar:36.2] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$496/1788662008.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.39.jar:36.2] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraftforge.client.gui.ForgeIngameGui.handler$zco000$render(ForgeIngameGui.java:898) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium.mixins.json:features.gui.MixinIngameGui,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium_extras.mixins.json:FrameCounter.FrameCounterMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraftforge.client.gui.ForgeIngameGui.func_238445_a_(ForgeIngameGui.java:209) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium.mixins.json:features.gui.MixinIngameGui,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium_extras.mixins.json:FrameCounter.FrameCounterMixin,pl:mixin:A} -- Affected level -- Details:     All players: 1 total; [ClientPlayerEntity['straeker111'/216, l='ClientLevel', x=120.50, y=64.00, z=137.50]]     Chunk stats: Client Chunk Cache: 1024, 529     Level dimension: minecraft:overworld     Level spawn location: World: (128,64,128), Chunk: (at 0,4,0 in 8,8; contains blocks 128,0,128 to 143,255,143), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)     Level time: 2291 game time, 2291 day time     Server brand: forge     Server type: Integrated singleplayer server Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.world.ClientWorld.func_72914_a(ClientWorld.java:458) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:ClientWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.chunk_rendering.MixinClientWorld,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinClientLevel,pl:mixin:APP:abnormals_core.mixins.json:client.ClientWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:sulfuric.mixins.json:client.world.MixinClientWorld,pl:mixin:APP:entityculling.mixins.json:ClientWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:BreakProgressMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2031) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.gui.fast_fps_pie.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.options.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium.mixins.json:features.gui.MixinMinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:628) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.gui.fast_fps_pie.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:rubidium.mixins.json:features.options.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:magnesium.mixins.json:features.gui.MixinMinecraftAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:37) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.39.jar:36.2] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$496/1788662008.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.2.39.jar:36.2] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.1.3.jar:?] {} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.5     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.5     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 1794671184 bytes (1711 MB) / 4080599040 bytes (3891 MB) up to 4179099648 bytes (3985 MB)     CPUs: 8     JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -XX:+IgnoreUnrecognizedVMOptions -Xmx4052M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC     ModLauncher: 8.1.3+8.1.3+main-8.1.x.c94d18ec     ModLauncher launch target: fmlclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          /mixin-0.8.4.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          /eventbus-4.0.0.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.39.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.39.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          /accesstransformers-3.0.1.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.39.jar capability_inject_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.39.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          /mixin-0.8.4.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.2.39.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML: 36.2     Forge: net.minecraftforge:36.2.39     FML Language Providers:          javafml@36.2         minecraft@1         kotlinforforge@1.17.0     Mod List:          dynamiclightsreforged-mc1.16.5_v1.0.1.jar         |Dynamic Lights Reforged       |dynamiclightsreforged         |mc1.16.5_v1.0.1     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         litewolfcore-1.16.5v1.0.1.jar                     |LiteWolf Core                 |litewolfcore                  |1.16.5v1.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-stuff-additions1.16.5_v1.1.6.jar           |Create Stuff Additions        |create_stuff_additions        |1.1.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterDungeons-1.16.4-1.2.1.jar                   |YUNG's Better Dungeons        |betterdungeons                |1.16.4-1.2.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supermartijn642configlib-1.1.6-forge-mc1.16.jar   |SuperMartijn642's Config Libra|supermartijn642configlib      |1.1.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         block_renderer-1.16.4-forge-fabric-1.5.3.jar      |BlockRenderer                 |block_renderer                |1.16.4-1.5.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         philips ruins1.16.5-2.6.1.jar                     |Philips ruins1.16.5           |philips_ruins1_16_5           |2.6.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nether-s-exoticism-1.16.5-1.1.10.jar              |Nether's Exoticism            |nethers_exoticism             |1.1.10              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         prefab-1.6.5.15.jar                               |Prefab                        |prefab                        |1.6.5.15            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         vanillaboom-1.16.5-1.7.0.4-universal.jar          |Vanilla Boom                  |vanillaboom                   |1.7.0.4             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         entitycollisionfpsfix-1.16-1.0.1.jar              |Entity Collision FPS Fix      |entitycollisionfpsfix         |1.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         stalwart-dungeons-1.16.5-1.1.7.jar                |Stalwart Dungeons             |stalwart_dungeons             |1.1.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MultiMine-1.16.5.jar                              |Multi Mine                    |multimine                     |1.16.5              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wonderful-enchantments-1.16.4-1.3.5.jar           |Wonderful Enchantments        |wonderful_enchantments        |1.3.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rubidium-0.2.10.jar                               |Rubidium                      |rubidium                      |0.2.10              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         industrialrenewal-1.16.5-1.3.0-r.jar              |Industrial Renewal            |industrialrenewal             |1.0-1.1.0           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterCaves-Forge-1.16.4-1.1.2.jar                |YUNG's Better Caves           |bettercaves                   |1.16.4-1.1.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         farmersdelightintegrations-1.16.5-1.2.jar         |Farmer's Delight Compats      |farmersdelightintegrations    |1.16.5-1.2          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsApi-1.16.4-Forge-13.jar                      |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.16.4-Forge-13     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         moreminecarts-1.3.16.jar                          |More Minecarts                |moreminecarts                 |1.3.16              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ImprovedBackpacks-1.6.2.1.jar                     |Improved Backpacks            |improvedbackpacks             |1.6.2.1             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Bookshelf-Forge-1.16.5-10.4.32.jar                |Bookshelf                     |bookshelf                     |10.4.32             |DONE      |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         botanypotstiers-1.16.5-1.142.jar                  |Botany Pots Tiers             |botanypotstiers               |1.16.5-1.142        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         guardvillagers-1.16.5.1.2.6.jar                   |Guard Villagers               |guardvillagers                |1.2.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         magnesium-1.6-pupil.jar                           |Pupil-Magnesium               |magnesium                     |1.6-pupil           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ExCompressum_1.16.5-4.0.5.jar                     |Ex Compressum                 |excompressum                  |4.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         renaissance_revolution_1.3.0_build8.jar           |Renaissance & Revolution      |renaissance__revolution       |Version 1.0.0       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-doors-1.0.7-mc1.16.5.jar                      |Macaw's Doors                 |mcwdoors                      |1.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         abyg-1.2-forge.jar                                |[BYG Addon] Enhanced Vanilla B|bygvanillabiomes              |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PhoneStuff 1.0-1.16.5.jar                         |Phone Stuff                   |phone_stuff                   |1.0-1.16.5          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Hwyla-Mod-1.16.3.jar                              |Waila                         |waila                         |1.10.11-B78_1.16.2  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dynviewdist-2.0.jar                               |Dynamic view distance         |dynview                       |1.8                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FpsReducer-forge-1.24-mc1.16.5.jar                |FPS Reducer                   |fpsreducer                    |1.24-mc1.16.5       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         carryon-1.16.5-1.15.5.22.jar                      |Carry On                      |carryon                       |1.15.5.22           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         More Villager Trades 1.0.0 - 1.16.5.jar           |More Villager Trades          |more_villager_trades          |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supplementaries-1.16.5-0.18.4b.jar                |Supplementaries               |supplementaries               |0.18.2              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Tidbits-0.1.3.jar                                 |Tidbits                       |tidbits                       |0.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createcafe-1.16.5-2.4.jar                         |Create Cafe                   |createcafe                    |1.16.5-2.4          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         structure_gel-1.16.5-1.7.8.jar                    |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |1.7.8               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.16.5-0.6.0.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.16.5-0.6.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         repurposed_structures_forge-3.4.7+1.16.5.jar      |Repurposed Structures         |repurposed_structures         |3.4.7+1.16.5        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morevillagers-FORGE-1.16.5-1.5.5.jar              |More Villagers                |morevillagers                 |1.5.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterCompatibilityChecker-1.0.7-build.22+mc1.16.5|Better Compatibility Checker  |bcc                           |1.0.7-build.22+mc1.1|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Aquamirae 3.0.0.jar                               |Aquamirae                     |ob_aquamirae                  |3.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.16.5-13.1.0.488-universal.jar     |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |1.16.5-13.1.0.488   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Futurepack-1.16.5-31.3.7005.jar                   |Futurepack                    |futurepack                    |31.3.7005           |DONE      |Manifest: 78:ee:c7:a4:2b:54:18:c6:71:6a:84:82:fa:d9:98:5a:a8:33:83:96:b1:4b:e6:1a:c9:56:58:d7:e8:92:1d:63         ChunkAnimator-1.16.5-1.2.4.jar                    |Chunk Animator                |chunkanimator                 |1.16.5-1.2.4        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         thatched-0.5.jar                                  |Thatched                      |thatched                      |version             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-trapdoors-1.0.7-mc1.16.5.jar                  |Macaw's Trapdoors             |mcwtrpdoors                   |1.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-fences-1.0.6-mc1.16.5.jar                     |Macaw's Fences and Walls      |mcwfences                     |1.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Modpack+Configuration+Checker-1.16.x-v1.9.5.jar   |Modpack Config Checker        |concheckrmd                   |1.16.x-v1.9.5       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supermartijn642corelib-1.0.19-forge-mc1.16.5.jar  |SuperMartijn642's Core Lib    |supermartijn642corelib        |1.0.19              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dungeons_enhanced-1.16.5-1.8.1.jar                |Dungeons Enhanced             |dungeons_enhanced             |1.8.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         pamhc2foodextended-1.16.3-1.0.4.jar               |Pam's HarvestCraft 2 Food Exte|pamhc2foodextended            |version             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         frosted-friends-1.16.5-1.0.6.jar                  |Frosted Friends               |frosted_friends               |1.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.16.4-53.3.jar                         |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.16.4-53.3         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bettervillage-forge-1.16.5-2.0.0.jar              |Better village                |bettervillage                 |2.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Gobber2-Forge-1.16.5-2.3.55.jar                   |Gobber 2                      |gobber2                       |2.3.55              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         obfuscate-0.6.3-1.16.5.jar                        |Obfuscate                     |obfuscate                     |0.6.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         vehicle-mod-0.45.2-1.16.3.jar                     |MrCrayfish's Vehicle Mod      |vehicle                       |0.45.2              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         GottschCore-mc1.16.5-f36.2.34-v1.8.0.jar          |GottschCore                   |gottschcore                   |1.8.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Chunk Pregenerator-1.16-3.5.0.jar                 |Chunk Pregenerator            |chunkpregen                   |1.16-3.5.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterStrongholds-1.16.4-1.2.1.jar                |YUNG's Better Strongholds     |betterstrongholds             |1.16.4-1.2.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Decocraftia 1.0.4 (1.16.5).jar                    |Decocraftia                   |decocraftia                   |1.0.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cfm-7.0.0pre22-1.16.3.jar                         |MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod    |cfm                           |7.0.0-pre22         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         architectury-1.32.66.jar                          |Architectury                  |architectury                  |1.32.66             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         vanillo-1.1.jar                                   |Vanillo                       |vanillo                       |1.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Eternal Tales [v1.5.19 - 1.16.5].jar              |Eternal Tales                 |eternal_tales                 |v1.5.19             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Mine-Pop! 2.2-1.16.5 (FORGE).jar                  |Mine-Pop!                     |minepop                       |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cloth-config-4.16.91-forge.jar                    |Cloth Config v4 API           |cloth-config                  |4.16.91             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FallingTree-1.16.5-2.11.5.jar                     |FallingTree                   |fallingtree                   |2.11.5              |DONE      |Manifest: 3c:8e:df:6c:df:a6:2a:9f:af:64:ea:04:9a:cf:65:92:3b:54:93:0e:96:50:b4:52:e1:13:42:18:2b:ae:40:29         MineralHarvest-1.16.4-V1.0.2.jar                  |Mineral Harvest               |mineral_harvest               |1.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterMineshafts-Forge-1.16.4-2.0.4.jar           |YUNG's Better Mineshafts      |bettermineshafts              |1.16.4-2.0.4        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         QuarkOddities-1.16.3.jar                          |Quark Oddities                |quarkoddities                 |1.16.3              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rhino-forge-1605.1.5-build.75.jar                 |Rhino                         |rhino                         |1605.1.5-build.75   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         pamhc2trees-1.16.3-1.0.1.jar                      |Pam's HarvestCraft 2 Fruit Tre|pamhc2trees                   |1.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cgm-1.2.6-1.16.5.jar                              |MrCrayfish's Gun Mod          |cgm                           |1.2.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         redstonepen-1.16.5-1.0.9.jar                      |Redstone Pen                  |redstonepen                   |1.0.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Shrines-1.16.5-2.3.0.jar                          |Shrines                       |shrines                       |1.16.5-2.3.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         the-conjurer-1.16.4-1.0.13.jar                    |The Conjurer                  |conjurer_illager              |1.0.13              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         abnormals_core-1.16.5-3.3.1.jar                   |Abnormals Core                |abnormals_core                |3.3.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         environmental-1.16.5-1.1.1.jar                    |Environmental                 |environmental                 |1.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bamboo_blocks-1.16.5-3.0.1.jar                    |Bamboo Blocks                 |bamboo_blocks                 |3.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         allurement-1.16.5-1.2.1.jar                       |Allurement                    |allurement                    |1.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         buzzier_bees-1.16.5-3.0.3.jar                     |Buzzier Bees                  |buzzier_bees                  |3.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         berry_good-1.16.5-4.1.2.jar                       |Berry Good                    |berry_good                    |4.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         1.16.5_spmg_phone_1.5.6.jar                       |Just A Phone                  |justaphone                    |1.5.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         libraryferret-forge-1.16.5-3.0.0.jar              |Library ferret                |libraryferret                 |3.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tac-r-0.2.1.1-1.16.5.jar                          |Timeless and Classics         |tac                           |0.2.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Waystones_1.16.5-7.6.4.jar                        |Waystones                     |waystones                     |7.6.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterPortals-1.16.4-0.3.9.jar                    |YUNG's Better Portals         |betterportals                 |1.16.4-0.3.9        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Clumps-6.0.0.28.jar                               |Clumps                        |clumps                        |6.0.0.28            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Organics-1.16.5-0.1.9.jar                         |Organics                      |organics                      |0.1.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SereneSeasons-1.16.5-4.0.1.126-universal.jar      |Serene Seasons                |sereneseasons                 |1.16.5-4.0.1.126    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         irregularchef-1.16.5-1.0.1.jar                    |The Irregular Chef            |irregularchef                 |1.16.5-1.0.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         stoneholm-1.2.2.jar                               |Stoneholm                     |stoneholm                     |1.2                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         decorative_blocks-1.16.4-1.7.2.jar                |Decorative Blocks             |decorative_blocks             |1.7.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BotanyPots-1.16.5-7.1.39.jar                      |BotanyPots                    |botanypots                    |7.1.39              |DONE      |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         BotanyTrees-1.16.5-3.0.9.jar                      |BotanyTrees                   |botanytrees                   |3.0.9               |DONE      |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         seeds-1.16.5-1.1.2.jar                            |Seeds                         |seeds                         |1.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Obscuria's Tooltips 1.0.0.jar                     |Obscuria's Tooltips           |ob_tooltips                   |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-confectionery1.16.5_v1.0.2.jar             |Create Confectionery          |create_confectionery          |1.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         lazydfu-0.1.3.jar                                 |LazyDFU                       |lazydfu                       |0.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sulfuric-1.1.jar                                  |Sulfuric                      |sulfuric                      |1.0                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sodium-forge-2.9.10+rev.ea6353c.jar               |SodiumReforged                |sodium                        |2.9.10+rev.ea6353c  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         magnesium_extras-mc1.16.5_v1.4.0.jar              |Magnesium Extras              |magnesium_extras              |mc1.16.5_v1.4.0     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wandering-bag-1.16.5-1.0.4.jar                    |Wandering Bag                 |wandering_bag                 |1.0.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         3dSkinLayers-forge-1.1.0.jar                      |3dSkinLayers                  |skinlayers3d                  |1.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.2.39-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |36.2.39             |DONE      |Manifest: 22:af:21:d8:19:82:7f:93:94:fe:2b:ac:b7:e4:41:57:68:39:87:b1:a7:5c:c6:44:f9:25:74:21:14:f5:0d:90         culturaldelights-1.16.5-0.9.2.jar                 |Cultural Delights             |culturaldelights              |0.9.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         VendingMachine-1.16.3-1.0.0.7.jar                 |Vending Machine               |vm                            |1.0.0.7             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tl_skin_cape_forge_1.16.5-1.17.jar                |TLSkinCape                    |tlskincape                    |1.17                |DONE      |Manifest: 19:f5:ce:44:81:0c:e4:22:05:5e:73:c5:a8:cd:de:f3:c8:cf:a9:b3:01:70:40:a0:ee:2d:50:7a:1c:3d:1c:8a         neapolitan-1.16.5-2.2.1.jar                       |Neapolitan                    |neapolitan                    |2.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         selene-1.16.5-1.9.0.jar                           |Selene                        |selene                        |1.16.5-1.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         antiqueatlas-6.2.2-forge-mc1.16.5.jar             |Antique Atlas                 |antiqueatlas                  |6.2.2-forge-mc1.16.5|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.2.39-client.jar                   |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.16.5              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgrade_aquatic-1.16.5-3.1.2.jar                  |Upgrade Aquatic               |upgrade_aquatic               |3.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         registrator-1.16.5-1.4.2.jar                      |Registrator                   |registrator                   |1.4.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.16.5-7.7.1.152.jar                          |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |7.7.1.152           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TConstruct-1.16.5-3.3.4.335.jar                   |Tinkers' Construct            |tconstruct                    |3.3.4.335           |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         WailaHarvestability-mc1.16.x-forge-1.1.15.jar     |Waila Harvestability          |wailaharvestability           |1.1.15              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ImmersiveEngineering-1.16.5-5.1.0-148.jar         |Immersive Engineering         |immersiveengineering          |1.16.5-5.1.0-148    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Abundance-1.16.5-1.0.5.jar                        |Abundance                     |abundance                     |1.16.5-1.0.5        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         pamhc2crops-1.16.3-1.0.2.jar                      |Pam's HarvestCraft 2 Crops    |pamhc2crops                   |version             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         oreganized-1.16.4-0.5.1-beta.jar                  |Oreganized Mod                |oreganized                    |1.16.4-0.5.1-beta   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         movingelevators-1.3.9-forge-mc1.16.jar            |Moving Elevators              |movingelevators               |1.3.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NoCube's Wilderness 1.16.5 1.0.1.jar              |NoCube's Wilderness           |nocubes_wilderness            |1.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         farmersdelightintegration-1.16.5-1.0.3.jar        |Farmer's Delight Integration  |farmersdelightintegration     |1.16.5-1.0.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         astikorcarts-1.16.5-1.1.1.jar                     |AstikorCarts                  |astikorcarts                  |1.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         atmospheric-1.16.5-3.1.1.jar                      |Atmospheric                   |atmospheric                   |3.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         betterfpsdist-1.2.jar                             |betterfpsdist mod             |betterfpsdist                 |1.2                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         majrusz-library-1.16.4-2.0.1.jar                  |Majrusz Library               |majrusz_library               |2.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dimdungeons-1.13.1.jar                            |Dimensional Dungeons          |dimdungeons                   |1.16.4-1.13.1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fuze-relics-1.16.5-1.0.0.jar                      |Fuze Relics                   |fuze_relics                   |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-1.16-0.2.5.jar                           |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |1.16-0.2.5          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         steampowered-1.16.5-1.2.4.jar                     |Create: Steam Powered         |steampowered                  |1.16.5-1.2.4        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-mc1.16.5_v0.3.2g.jar                       |Create                        |create                        |v0.3.2g             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morecreatestuffs-mc1.16-1.4.1b.jar                |More Create Stuffs            |morecreatestuffs              |mc1.16-1.4.1b       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         creategears-1.16.5-1.3.3.jar                      |Create Gears                  |creategears                   |1.16.5-1.3.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ffenchants-1.16.5-1.4.3.jar                       |FlashFyre's Enchantments      |ffenchants                    |1.16.5-1.4.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Mantle-1.16.5-1.6.157.jar                         |Mantle                        |mantle                        |1.6.157             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Inspirations-1.16.5-1.2.3.38.jar                  |Inspirations                  |inspirations                  |1.2.3.38            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Gobber_Delight_1.0.1_Forge_1.16.5.jar             |Gobber Delight (by NoCube)    |gobberdelight                 |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         pamhc2foodcore-1.16.3-1.0.2.jar                   |Pam's HarvestCraft 2 Food Core|pamhc2foodcore                |version             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Croptopia-1.16.5-FORGE-2.0.5.jar                  |Croptopia                     |croptopia                     |2.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         recycler-1605.1.0-build.11.jar                    |Item Recycler                 |recycler                      |1605.1.0-build.11   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         polymorph-forge-1.16.5-0.40.jar                   |Polymorph                     |polymorph                     |1.16.5-0.40         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kryptonreforged-mc1.16.5_v1.0.0.jar               |Krypton Reforged              |kryptonreforged               |mc1.16.5_v1.0.0     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.6-49.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.6-49              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-r2.4-322.jar                                |Quark                         |quark                         |r2.4-322            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         abnormals_delight-1.16.5-1.2.1.jar                |Abnormals Delight             |abnormals_delight             |1.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         entityculling-forge-mc1.16.5-1.5.2.jar            |EntityCulling                 |entityculling                 |1.5.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         simplytea-1.16.5-2.4.0.jar                        |Simply Tea                    |simplytea                     |2.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tea_kettle-1.16.5-0.4.0.0.jar                     |Tea Kettle                    |tea_kettle                    |task ':jar' property|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Regrowth-1.16.4-1.16.5-1.36.0.27.jar              |Regrowth Mod                  |regrowth                      |1.16.5-1.36.0.27    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-supercharged1.16.5_v1.7.3.jar              |Create: SuperCharged          |createsupercharged            |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-power-pots-forge-1605.1.2-build.16.jar        |FTB Power Pots                |ftb-power-pots                |1605.1.2-build.16   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nethers_delight-2.1.jar                           |Nethers Delight               |nethers_delight               |2.1                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ferritecore-2.1.0-forge.jar                       |Ferrite Core                  |ferritecore                   |2.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: 41:ce:50:66:d1:a0:05:ce:a1:0e:02:85:9b:46:64:e0:bf:2e:cf:60:30:9a:fe:0c:27:e0:63:66:9a:84:ce:8a         engineersdecor-1.16.5-forge-1.1.19.jar            |Engineer's Decor              |engineersdecor                |1.1.19              |DONE      |Manifest: bf:30:76:97:e4:58:41:61:2a:f4:30:d3:8f:4c:e3:71:1d:14:c4:a1:4e:85:36:e3:1d:aa:2f:cb:22:b0:04:9b         byg-1.3.5.jar                                     |Oh The Biomes You'll Go       |byg                           |1.3.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         slimy-stuff-1.16.5-1.0.6.jar                      |Slimy Stuff                   |slimy_stuff                   |1.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Obscuria's Essentials 3.0.0.jar                   |Obscuria's Essentials         |ob_core                       |3.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         illagers_plus-1.16.5v1.0.2.jar                    |Illagers+                     |illagers_plus                 |1.16.5v1.0.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         farmerstea-1.16.5-1.3.jar                         |Farmer's Tea - A Compat Mod   |farmerstea                    |1.16.5-1.3          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         xkdeco_0.2.4.jar                                  |XK's Deco                     |xkdeco                        |0.2.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         valhelsia_core-16.0.15.jar                        |Valhelsia Core                |valhelsia_core                |16.0.15             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         valhelsia_structures-1.16.5-0.1.6.jar             |Valhelsia Structures          |valhelsia_structures          |1.16.5-0.1.6        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createaddition-1.16.5-20220129a.jar               |Create Crafts & Additions     |createaddition                |1.16.5-20220129a    |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: bc9944b5-bea0-45b1-a814-fb0e4b136864     Patchouli open book context: n/a     Launched Version: AVAWAVA     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: GeForce GT 705/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 388.13, NVIDIA Corporation     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.0     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fancy     Resource Packs:      Current Language: Русский (Россия)     CPU: 8x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31270 @ 3.40GHz
    • The version you are using is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support. Currently supported versions are 1.19.2 (Latest) and 1.18.2 (LTS).
    • Yep, it's what the title says I only found out how to generate flowers and didn't find the the thingy with all the configured features are Would be nice if someone could help! Thanks
    • I started a server with PlayerRevive/Tombstone mod and when I die and I respawn I don't stop dying. Also I have a Issue with FramedBlocks: when I put one block of this mod, the server crashes and closes. I put here the server log: [16:55:36 ERROR]: Exception caught during firing event: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.world.World.func_201670_d()" because "this.field_145850_b" is null         Index: 11         Listeners:                 0: HIGHEST                 1: ASM: class ovh.corail.tombstone.event.EventHandler onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 2: NORMAL                 3: ASM: class com.mrcrayfish.guns.common.DelayedTask onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 4: ASM: class shadows.placebo.util.PlaceboTaskQueue tick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 5: ASM: com.dairymoose.modernlife.core.ModernLifeCommon@501855c1 onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 6: ASM: com.github.alexthe666.citadel.server.CitadelEvents@7bca1184 onServerTickEvent(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 7: ASM: me.ichun.mods.ichunutil.common.core.EventHandlerServer@41275fcc onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 8: ASM: net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler@5495b2c1 onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 9: ASM: class com.simibubi.create.events.CommonEvents onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 10: ASM: class net.geforcemods.securitycraft.SCEventHandler onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 11: ASM: class xfacthd.framedblocks.common.util.EventHandler onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 12: ASM: class com.hollingsworth.arsnouveau.api.event.EventQueue serverTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 13: ASM: com.mrcrayfish.obfuscate.common.data.SyncedPlayerData@2c57ecfc onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 14: ASM: noppes.npcs.ServerTickHandler@30710a3e onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 15: ASM: com.sk89q.worldedit.forge.ThreadSafeCache@37b339fc tickStart(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent;)V                 16: LOWEST                 17: ASM: ovh.corail.tombstone.proxy.ServerProxy@5a4a21ad onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.world.World.func_201670_d()" because "this.field_145850_b" is null         at xfacthd.framedblocks.common.tileentity.FramedTileEntity.checkSolidStateOnLoad(FramedTileEntity.java:539)         at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1511)         at xfacthd.framedblocks.common.util.EventHandler.onServerTick(EventHandler.java:84)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_485_EventHandler_onServerTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283)         at net.minecraftforge.fml.hooks.BasicEventHooks.onPreServerTick(BasicEventHooks.java:113)         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:1001)         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:818)         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:269)         at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [16:55:36 ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception [16:55:36 FATAL]: Preparing crash report with UUID 62ce1105-b5dd-4f30-9af8-999e3f1f687f [16:55:37 ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: /home/container/./crash-reports/crash-2022-09-29_16.55.36-server.txt
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.