About textures not appearing...

DarkWerr

I've installed the newer Recommended Forge (Build 135), which now uses ForgeModLoader, and some of my mods don't show the Items/Blocks texture. It happens with 2 mods that aren't Forge based, but are compatible with and don't use Vanilla class files.

EddieV's ChocoCraft, images below:

20120614012609.png

I'm looking at my Crop of Gysahl Greens, which is 'Invisible' because of this Bug.

20120614013946.png

As you can see (or not), there're 2 items without texture, the selected and the number "3" on the left.

And the same happens with the Magiz Mod.

So my questions are:

Is this bug because these Mods aren't Forge based?

And is this bug will be fixed or the Modders will need to merge to Forge?

Sorry for any misspelling, the english isn't my native language.

Humm, i may need to see the exact mods you're referring to.

They should all work fine.

However, I must say its always a good idea to have mods move to Forge :P Esp if they use overrides like that.

What mods do you use?

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

A lot of them. And I found out what mod did this, OptiFine. I removed OptiFine and now I can see the Items/Blocks.

The interesting is, this 'bug' only affects the Non-Forge Based mods.

Edit: I see the Items well, but some Blocks are still with bugs. I'll put a Image soon.

Edit2: Image:

20120616022257.png

Edit3: Now I use only 3 mods that modify the Vanilla Class files, which are: Player API (vq.class), Render Player API (we.class) and NEI (gb.class). I don't think that may be one of these which are causing this bug.

Interesting i'd have to see what mod is doing that and how its rendering its block. Because that is there. It looks like the mod just isnt using transparency properly.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

It only occurs with the first phase of the Crop, maybe it's a bug from his side. So I'll post this in the ChocoCraft's topic and see what the Modder will tell about it.

Thanks for the advice.

• 10 months later...

I have been having the same problems but the vanilla items/armor is the one with the problem. I have a bunch of mods and they worked and then the textures disappeared. I have tried removing optifine but to no avail. I have no idea what mod to remove, as the items that have no texture are vanilla items.

EDIT: ALL vanilla items are missing their textures. i REALLY NEED HELP!

I have been having the same problems but the vanilla items/armor is the one with the problem. I have a bunch of mods and they worked and then the textures disappeared. I have tried removing optifine but to no avail. I have no idea what mod to remove, as the items that have no texture are vanilla items.

EDIT: ALL vanilla items are missing their textures. i REALLY NEED HELP!