Help With Clonecraft Image Included

Glocc5000

hmmm weird yea i can click on break blocks or Entities to attack and it freezes but i can still click on stuff and i can hear the mobs hurting me and skeltons shooting at me but everything else is frozen and when im standing in front of my clone and hit blocks to break it freezes but i can still click and i can hear my sword hitting my clone and when i get back to the game his health is lowered so everything is still active it just like freezes up the window

can u mabye try out the mod to see if it is just me or if the mod is doing it to everyone

so i found out the cause its Optifine :( and i need Optifine to play with my 50 mods with 40-60Fps without optifine i drop down to 10-18 Fps im guessing i can just set them all up then just switch back to optifine and go back to the game

so i found out the cause its Optifine :( and i need Optifine to play with my 50 mods with 40-60Fps without optifine i drop down to 10-18 Fps im guessing i can just set them all up then just switch back to optifine and go back to the game