1.7.10 mod help

HeroExterio

not sure if this is where i need to post this but whatever, so i compiled my mod after weeks of work and making sure everything looks good, but after compiling i saw 1 ore and 2 items have lost there textures, all the pngs are worded the same but dont know why thats happening any help?

What do you mean by "all the pngs are worded the same"? A png is an image file. There are no words. What did you really mean to say?

"Everything" may look right to you, but if you're writing to use, then you should let us have our own look. Post your code (using code tags or paste bin etc).

You say "lost" their textures. Does that mean that at some time the textures actually rendered? If not, then you probably never did them correctly.

Texturing blocks and items was radically changed for MC 1.8. Most helpers here are trying to forget the paradigm of 1.7.10 because it just gets in the way.

Set a break point in the misbehaving renderer and then run the debugger to step through and see what's really happening.

If still want help here, then you must give much more info about what you've done and what you see when running.

PS: When you figure out what help you really need, please change the subject line in the OP to be more specific. Being specific can attract the reading from those who can best help with a particular aspect of Forge.

The debugger is a powerful and necessary tool in any IDE, so learn how to use it. You'll be able to tell us more and get better help here if you investigate your runtime problems in the debugger before posting.