[1.9.4] Playing player arm animations

The_Fireplace

Hey guys, in 1.9.4, what is the best way to go about making a player play arm animations(Such as eating, drinking, etc)?

My goal is basically to make the player clap their hands together on right click(a single right click, not holding it down), and I think perhaps a good way to do this would be to play the animation where the player brings food to their mouth before eating with both arms at once.

Anyways, anyone have any thoughts on the best way to go about doing this?

If I helped please press the Thank You button.

Check out my mods at http://www.curse.com/users/The_Fireplace/projects

this is old but actualy never get how to [glow=green,2,300]doit[/glow]

someone sometime write something about to delete the arms from the model and repaint them as you want but never get how to do this, how to chatch the player model instance to change values on it on the fly

some other time someone else say something about to replace all the player model for a custom one, but also never understand how to get this done

i personaly like to set the player arms in the bow position, so  y triet and read until get tired and [glow=orange,2,300] "deje asi"[/glow]

someone can set some light on this and explain please how to modificate the player model ??

this is old but actualy never get how to [glow=green,2,300]doit[/glow]

someone sometime write something about to delete the arms from the model and repaint them as you want but never get how to do this, how to chatch the player model instance to change values on it on the fly

some other time someone else say something about to replace all the player model for a custom one, but also never understand how to get this done

i personaly like to set the player arms in the bow position, so  y triet and read until get tired and [glow=orange,2,300] "deje asi"[/glow]

someone can set some light on this and explain please how to modificate the player model ??

All I gather from this post is that I should look at old threads about animations and see about replacing the arms on the player model. The old threads usually suggested RenderPlayerAPI, which hasn't yet updated to 1.9.4, or replace the player renderer, which would cause incompatibility with any other mod using the same method to add their animations.

Surely there is a better way.

If I helped please press the Thank You button.

Check out my mods at http://www.curse.com/users/The_Fireplace/projects

good days

i just have and idea and to test this idea  i need to access to the render player model equivalent to when you do

Minecraft mc = Minecraft.getMinecraft();

EntityPlayer playerIn = mc.thePlayer;

ItemRenderer IR = mc.getItemRenderer();

EntityRenderer er = mc.entityRenderer; ??

osea i want the one thath loads or render the player model (ModelBiped), i think may  using reflection could set to:

this.rightArmPose =ModelBiped.ArmPose.BOW_AND_ARROW;

this.leftArmPose == ModelBiped.ArmPose.BOW_AND_ARROW;

to rise or down the entity player arms wen hold one of mi items whithout using EnumAction.BOW

###

someone get the idea ?

what renderer i need to get and how to get it ??