Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mod for 1.9.4 (Give the Item a Texture)

metalminecraft

Help me please!

Here is my code (it's for 1.8 forge--but am trying to do a mod for 1.9.4 and am stuck with this event handler)

@EventHandler

public void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent event)

{

if (event.getSide() == Side.CLIENT)

{

RenderItem renderItem = Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem();

renderItem.getItemModelMesher().register(key, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(MODID + ":" + "key", "inventory"));

}

}

I put in what i believe are appropriate imports

import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft;

import net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem;

import net.minecraft.client.resources.model.ModelResourceLocation;

import net.minecraft.enchantment.Enchantment;

import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;

import net.minecraft.init.Blocks;

import net.minecraft.init.Items;

import net.minecraft.item.Item;

import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;

import net.minecraft.util.ResourceLocation;

import net.minecraft.util.WeightedRandomChestContent;

import net.minecraftforge.common.ChestGenHooks;

import net.minecraftforge.common.DungeonHooks;

import net.minecraftforge.common.MinecraftForge;

import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.living.LivingEvent.LivingJumpEvent;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod.EventHandler;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLInitializationEvent;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLPostInitializationEvent;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventPriority;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.SubscribeEvent;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.Side;

and am getting these errors (see hyperlinks below)

Tried to adjust it with some other imports, either doesn't render texture with my icon, shows default purple/black colors. Or it just errors out at compile time with 'device not closed'.

Thanks!!!

pic1.png

pic2.png

what i did was create a new class for the rendering of my items:

public static void registerItemRender(){

}

public static void register(Item item){
	Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().register(item, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(Strings.MODID + ":" + item.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5), "inventory"));

Do not use event.getSide()

Use proxies.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Thanks all!

Still couldn't get things working with postdnit() function.

All i want to do is have my png resident in the proper assets/modsname/textures/items folder to render

Here is my class file so far

import net.minecraft.creativetab.CreativeTabs;

import net.minecraft.item.Item;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;

public class ItemKey extends Item{

private String name = "key";

@SuppressWarnings("deprecation")

public ItemKey() {

GameRegistry.registerItem(this, name);

setUnlocalizedName(SamsMod.MODID + "_" + name);

setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.MISC);

}

}

Thanks again for any continued support, been at it two days now. 

Best.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Ok, here's what I've come up with. For some reason, I can't put the potions in the brewing stand though, they're not recognized as ingredients, I guess. I think I need to initialize the super with something other than "null", but I don't know what to put there, it's expecting a Stream<IItemList> package com.derpyninjafrog.worldoffood.init; import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack; import net.minecraft.item.Items; import net.minecraft.item.crafting.Ingredient; import net.minecraftforge.common.brewing.IBrewingRecipe; import java.util.function.Predicate; public class PotionIngredient extends Ingredient implements Predicate<ItemStack> { String potion; public PotionIngredient(String potion) { super(null); this.potion = potion; } @Override public boolean test(ItemStack itemStack) { return itemStack.getTag().getString("Potion").equals(this.potion); } @Override public Predicate<ItemStack> and(Predicate<? super ItemStack> other) { return Predicate.super.and(other); } }  
    • I'm using MCP fields  ObfuscationReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(AnyClass.class, foo, "bar") It's works when using runClient task, but the generated jar (build/libs/example.jar) has no converted fields (errors: [net.minecraftforge.fml.util.ObfuscationReflectionHelper/REFLECTION]: Unable to locate field ...). For the jar build I tried ./gradlew build and intellij idea. What have I missed or could have done wrong? version: client: 1.18 forge: 38.0.14
    • Okay, tested a new world and it worked just fine then loaded into my old one and it crashed instantly, here's the part of the log that's relevant to the old world: [06Dec2021 02:45:23.768] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.network.play.ServerPlayNetHandler/]: Stopping singleplayer server as player logged out [06Dec2021 02:45:23.804] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Stopping server [06Dec2021 02:45:23.805] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Saving players [06Dec2021 02:45:23.805] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Saving worlds [06Dec2021 02:45:23.805] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/minecraft:overworld [06Dec2021 02:45:23.975] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager/]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (New World): All chunks are saved [06Dec2021 02:45:23.976] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.FMLWorldPersistenceHook/WP]: Gathering id map for writing to world save New World [06Dec2021 02:45:24.042] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.world.server.ChunkManager/]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (New World): All chunks are saved [06Dec2021 02:45:24.123] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ClearableRegistry/REGISTRY]: minecraft:feature: Clearing registry [06Dec2021 02:45:25.748] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup midnight:tree_hopper for public static net.minecraft.entity.EntityType com.mushroom.midnight.common.registry.MidnightEntities.TREE_HOPPER. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.749] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:fish_fillet for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.FISH_FILLET. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.749] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:nessage_in_a_bottle for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.NESSAGE_IN_A_BOTTLE. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.749] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup waddles:adelie_death for public static net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent com.girafi.waddles.init.WaddlesSounds.ADELIE_DEATH. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.749] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:cooked_fillet for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.COOKED_FILLET. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.749] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:frog_legs for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.FROG_LEGS. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.749] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup snowundertrees:snow_under_trees for public static net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.Feature bl4ckscor3.mod.snowundertrees.SnowUnderTrees.SNOW_UNDER_TREES. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.750] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup midnight:dead_viridshroom_and_cache for public static net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.Feature com.mushroom.midnight.common.registry.MidnightFeatures.DEAD_VIRIDSHROOM_AND_CACHE. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.750] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:neptunium_legs for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.NEPTUNIUM_LEGS. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.750] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:neptinium_fillet_knife for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.NEPTINIUM_FILLET_KNIFE. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.751] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup waddles:adelie_baby_ambient for public static net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent com.girafi.waddles.init.WaddlesSounds.ADELIE_BABY_AMBIENT. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.751] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup midnight:penumbrian for public static net.minecraft.entity.EntityType com.mushroom.midnight.common.registry.MidnightEntities.PENUMBRIAN. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.751] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:neptunium_plate for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.NEPTUNIUM_PLATE. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.751] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup midnight:shade_squirrel for public static net.minecraft.entity.EntityType com.mushroom.midnight.common.registry.MidnightEntities.SHADE_SQUIRREL. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.751] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup essentialfeatures:portable_jukebox for public static net.minecraft.item.Item its_meow.betteranimalsplus.common.CommonEventHandler.PORTABLE_JUKEBOX. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.752] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:cooked_frog_legs for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.COOKED_FROG_LEGS. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.752] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup waddles:adelie_ambient for public static net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent com.girafi.waddles.init.WaddlesSounds.ADELIE_AMBIENT. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.752] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup waddles:adelie_hurt for public static net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent com.girafi.waddles.init.WaddlesSounds.ADELIE_HURT. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:25.756] [Server thread/DEBUG] [com.direwolf20.buildinggadgets.common.BuildingGadgets/]: Clearing save caches [06Dec2021 02:45:25.756] [Server thread/DEBUG] [com.direwolf20.buildinggadgets.common.BuildingGadgets/]: Finished clearing save caches [06Dec2021 02:45:25.756] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing serverconfig directory : F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\New World\serverconfig [06Dec2021 02:45:25.756] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Unloading configs type SERVER [06Dec2021 02:45:25.757] [Thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Config file mining_dimension-server.toml changed, sending notifies [06Dec2021 02:45:25.757] [Thread-1/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Config file mining_dimension-server.toml changed, sending notifies [06Dec2021 02:45:25.919] [Render thread/DEBUG] [IPCClient/]: Sending RichPresence to discord: {"assets":{"small_image":"uteamcore","small_text":"U-Team Core","large_image":"minecraft","large_text":"Minecraft"},"instance":false,"timestamps":{"start":1638709383},"details":"1.15.2 with 109 Mods","state":"Idling in menu","secrets":{}} [06Dec2021 02:45:25.920] [Render thread/DEBUG] [IPCClient/]: Sent packet: Pkt:FRAME{"args":{"activity":{"assets":{"small_image":"uteamcore","small_text":"U-Team Core","large_image":"minecraft","large_text":"Minecraft"},"instance":false,"timestamps":{"start":1638709383},"details":"1.15.2 with 109 Mods","state":"Idling in menu","secrets":{}},"pid":9856},"cmd":"SET_ACTIVITY","nonce":"b9a90fd3-4c82-43b5-8150-cd6a4b67b83f"} [06Dec2021 02:45:25.964] [Thread-26/DEBUG] [IPCClient/]: Received packet: Pkt:FRAME{"evt":null,"data":{"assets":{"small_image":"449588211862208512","small_text":"U-Team Core","large_image":"427223277530906624","large_text":"Minecraft"},"timestamps":{"start":1638709383000},"name":"Minecraft","details":"1.15.2 with 109 Mods","state":"Idling in menu","type":0,"secrets":{},"application_id":"427196986064764928"},"cmd":"SET_ACTIVITY","nonce":"b9a90fd3-4c82-43b5-8150-cd6a4b67b83f"} [06Dec2021 02:45:46.611] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.command.Commands/]: Ambiguity between arguments [teleport, destination] and [teleport, targets] with inputs: [Player, 0123, @e, dd12be42-52a9-4a91-a8a1-11c01849e498] [06Dec2021 02:45:46.612] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.command.Commands/]: Ambiguity between arguments [teleport, location] and [teleport, destination] with inputs: [0.1 -0.5 .9, 0 0 0] [06Dec2021 02:45:46.612] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.command.Commands/]: Ambiguity between arguments [teleport, location] and [teleport, targets] with inputs: [0.1 -0.5 .9, 0 0 0] [06Dec2021 02:45:46.613] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.command.Commands/]: Ambiguity between arguments [teleport, targets] and [teleport, destination] with inputs: [Player, 0123, dd12be42-52a9-4a91-a8a1-11c01849e498] [06Dec2021 02:45:46.614] [Render thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.command.Commands/]: Ambiguity between arguments [teleport, targets, location] and [teleport, targets, destination] with inputs: [0.1 -0.5 .9, 0 0 0] [06Dec2021 02:45:46.616] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer/]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.15.2 [06Dec2021 02:45:46.616] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer/]: Generating keypair [06Dec2021 02:45:46.695] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing serverconfig directory : F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\Wooooorld\serverconfig [06Dec2021 02:45:46.695] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Loading configs type SERVER [06Dec2021 02:45:46.695] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\Wooooorld\serverconfig\mining_dimension-server.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.696] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\Wooooorld\serverconfig\mining_dimension-server.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.697] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\Wooooorld\serverconfig\mining_dimension-server.toml for changes [06Dec2021 02:45:46.698] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Content.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.700] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Content.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.701] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Content.toml for changes [06Dec2021 02:45:46.703] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Enchanting.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.705] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Enchanting.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.705] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Enchanting.toml for changes [06Dec2021 02:45:46.707] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Loot.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.708] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Loot.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.709] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Loot.toml for changes [06Dec2021 02:45:46.710] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Crafting.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.711] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Crafting.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.712] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Crafting.toml for changes [06Dec2021 02:45:46.713] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Tweaks.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.719] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Tweaks.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.719] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\Tweaks.toml for changes [06Dec2021 02:45:46.735] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\world.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.736] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\world.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.736] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\config\vanillatweaks\world.toml for changes [06Dec2021 02:45:46.745] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\Wooooorld\serverconfig\essentials-server.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.746] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Loaded TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\Wooooorld\serverconfig\essentials-server.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.746] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Watching TOML config file F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\Wooooorld\serverconfig\essentials-server.toml for changes [06Dec2021 02:45:46.747] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Built TOML config for F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\Wooooorld\serverconfig\morpheus-server.toml [06Dec2021 02:45:46.748] [Server thread/ERROR] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Encountered an unexpected exception com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ParsingException: Invalid bare key: INDX( at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TableParser.parseKey(TableParser.java:175) ~[toml-3.6.2.jar:?] at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TableParser.parseDottedKey(TableParser.java:145) ~[toml-3.6.2.jar:?] at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TableParser.parseNormal(TableParser.java:55) ~[toml-3.6.2.jar:?] at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TomlParser.parse(TomlParser.java:44) ~[toml-3.6.2.jar:?] at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TomlParser.parse(TomlParser.java:37) ~[toml-3.6.2.jar:?] at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ConfigParser.parse(ConfigParser.java:113) ~[core-3.6.2.jar:?] at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ConfigParser.parse(ConfigParser.java:219) ~[core-3.6.2.jar:?] at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ConfigParser.parse(ConfigParser.java:202) ~[core-3.6.2.jar:?] at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.file.WriteSyncFileConfig.load(WriteSyncFileConfig.java:73) ~[core-3.6.2.jar:?] at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.file.AutosaveCommentedFileConfig.load(AutosaveCommentedFileConfig.java:85) ~[core-3.6.2.jar:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler.lambda$reader$1(ConfigFileTypeHandler.java:53) ~[?:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker.openConfig(ConfigTracker.java:104) ~[?:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker.lambda$loadConfigs$1(ConfigTracker.java:83) ~[?:?] at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_311] at java.util.Collections$SynchronizedCollection.forEach(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_311] at net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker.loadConfigs(ConfigTracker.java:83) ~[?:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.ServerLifecycleHooks.handleServerAboutToStart(ServerLifecycleHooks.java:87) ~[?:?] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:95) ~[?:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:613) [?:?] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_311] [06Dec2021 02:45:46.756] [Server thread/ERROR] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: This crash report has been saved to: F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2021-12-06_02.45.46-server.txt [06Dec2021 02:45:46.757] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Stopping server [06Dec2021 02:45:46.757] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Saving players [06Dec2021 02:45:46.757] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Saving worlds [06Dec2021 02:45:46.758] [Server thread/ERROR] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Exception stopping the server java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not hotload overworld. This must be loaded at all times by main Server. at org.apache.commons.lang3.Validate.isTrue(Validate.java:158) ~[commons-lang3-3.5.jar:3.5] at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.initWorld(DimensionManager.java:274) ~[?:?] at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getWorld(DimensionManager.java:208) ~[?:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71218_a(MinecraftServer.java:1004) ~[?:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_213211_a(MinecraftServer.java:536) ~[?:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71260_j(MinecraftServer.java:568) ~[?:?] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71260_j(IntegratedServer.java:216) ~[?:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:676) [?:?] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_311] [06Dec2021 02:45:46.802] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ClearableRegistry/REGISTRY]: minecraft:feature: Clearing registry [06Dec2021 02:45:48.620] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup midnight:tree_hopper for public static net.minecraft.entity.EntityType com.mushroom.midnight.common.registry.MidnightEntities.TREE_HOPPER. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.620] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:fish_fillet for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.FISH_FILLET. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.620] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:nessage_in_a_bottle for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.NESSAGE_IN_A_BOTTLE. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.621] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup waddles:adelie_death for public static net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent com.girafi.waddles.init.WaddlesSounds.ADELIE_DEATH. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.621] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:cooked_fillet for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.COOKED_FILLET. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.621] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:frog_legs for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.FROG_LEGS. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.621] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup snowundertrees:snow_under_trees for public static net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.Feature bl4ckscor3.mod.snowundertrees.SnowUnderTrees.SNOW_UNDER_TREES. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.621] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup midnight:dead_viridshroom_and_cache for public static net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.Feature com.mushroom.midnight.common.registry.MidnightFeatures.DEAD_VIRIDSHROOM_AND_CACHE. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.621] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:neptunium_legs for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.NEPTUNIUM_LEGS. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.622] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:neptinium_fillet_knife for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.NEPTINIUM_FILLET_KNIFE. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.622] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup waddles:adelie_baby_ambient for public static net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent com.girafi.waddles.init.WaddlesSounds.ADELIE_BABY_AMBIENT. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.622] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup midnight:penumbrian for public static net.minecraft.entity.EntityType com.mushroom.midnight.common.registry.MidnightEntities.PENUMBRIAN. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.622] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:neptunium_plate for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.NEPTUNIUM_PLATE. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.622] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup midnight:shade_squirrel for public static net.minecraft.entity.EntityType com.mushroom.midnight.common.registry.MidnightEntities.SHADE_SQUIRREL. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.623] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup essentialfeatures:portable_jukebox for public static net.minecraft.item.Item its_meow.betteranimalsplus.common.CommonEventHandler.PORTABLE_JUKEBOX. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.623] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup aquaculture:cooked_frog_legs for public static net.minecraft.item.Item com.teammetallurgy.aquaculture.init.AquaItems.COOKED_FROG_LEGS. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.623] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup waddles:adelie_ambient for public static net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent com.girafi.waddles.init.WaddlesSounds.ADELIE_AMBIENT. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.623] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.registries.ObjectHolderRef/]: Unable to lookup waddles:adelie_hurt for public static net.minecraft.util.SoundEvent com.girafi.waddles.init.WaddlesSounds.ADELIE_HURT. This means the object wasn't registered. It's likely just mod options. [06Dec2021 02:45:48.623] [Server thread/DEBUG] [com.direwolf20.buildinggadgets.common.BuildingGadgets/]: Clearing save caches [06Dec2021 02:45:48.623] [Server thread/DEBUG] [com.direwolf20.buildinggadgets.common.BuildingGadgets/]: Finished clearing save caches [06Dec2021 02:45:48.623] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing serverconfig directory : F:\Games\MultiMC\instances\HR- New Beginnings\minecraft\saves\Wooooorld\serverconfig [06Dec2021 02:45:48.623] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Unloading configs type SERVER what stands out to me is this: [06Dec2021 02:45:46.748] [Server thread/ERROR] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Encountered an unexpected exception com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ParsingException: Invalid bare key: INDX( which on the crash report which i've opened with notepad++ shows Invalid bare key: INDX(  as in a null value or the "NUL" black rectangle. Starting to feel that my issue is a differnet one but just gives the same end result of a crash as soon as I click "Play Selected World"
    • Don't directly modify the mod jars.
    • Thank you for all of your help!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.