[Forum Feature] Quick-open all unread threads.

Ernio

Note: I couldn't really place this thread in any sub-forum since it is not really off-topic, nor mc-general, and most certainly not support - "Suggestions" comes as close as it gets.

I know I am not the only one "addicted" to at least Modding Support forum so maybe someone else would also find this handy (because if not, it would be kinda too far to make this feature for one person).

I am just gonna describe it from experience:

When I come back home (or rather forums) after long day or even few days there is just so much ongoing threads with "NEW" content that opening them all simply takes loads of time (I usually skim whole 1st page or more and open all threads in new tabs and only then proceed to reading/responding/helping). This pretty much allows one to be up-to-date (learn) with anything new and then possibly help others (so there is the reason of "addiction").

Anyway - after considering (since I can't remember when) if it's not too lazy of me to request this, here it goes:

BUTTON.png

*dank memes*

P.S: To not over-kill - it can open all "new" on currently viewed page in sub-forum and can be located next to mark read.

Note: It is quite easy to make :P

Thank you for consideration. 8)

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.

You mean this?

7327f54360.png

Not quite. I don't want to list unread threads (while I am not saying it isn't useful af), but open all of them (new, visible on current page, so you don't get e.g 200 tabs at once) in new tabs in browser. So instead of scrolling through dozens of new threads and clicking "open in new tab" for each of them, one could push one button and have them on plate, ready-to-read.

It's pretty easy to write, but I guess this request was indeed a bit too lazy of me. :P

Sounds like something for a browser extension to me.

I think I also hear it.

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.