[Solved] Check if player has achievement

Dijkstra

In the crafted item event i get and player and item and there is method on the player that I can run called hasAchievement, but looking into that it always returns false, in single player, looked in to how entity player mp does and came up with this

!Minecraft.getMinecraft().getIntegratedServer().getPlayerList().getPlayerStatsFile(player).hasAchievementUnlocked(achievement)

works in singles player but crashes the client on a server

Full method

private void checkAchivment(Achievement achievement, ItemStack item, ItemStack item1, ItemStack item2,  EntityPlayer player){
        Logging.info("Checking...");
        if(item1.getItem().equals(item2.getItem())){
            Logging.info("Items Match");
            if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().isIntegratedServerRunning()){
                Logging.info("I am single player");
                if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().getIntegratedServer().getPlayerList().getPlayerStatsFile(player).hasAchievementUnlocked(achievement)){
                    //do stuff                }
            }
            else {
                Logging.info("I am a server");
                if(!player.hasAchievement(achievement)){
                    //do stuff 
                }
            }

}
    }

I am not happy was this part of the method and fell there should be better way of checking if the player has an achievement also

if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().isIntegratedServerRunning()){
                Logging.info("I am single player");
                if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().getIntegratedServer().getPlayerList().getPlayerStatsFile(player).hasAchievementUnlocked(achievement)){
                    //do stuff                }
            }
            else {
                Logging.info("I am a server");
                if(!player.hasAchievement(achievement)){
                    //do stuff 
                }
            }

Edit:

Working method for give a reward with an achievement:

https://gist.github.com/Dijkstra1/30eb97f26aacfd3a1af3258f9a37f2e3

!Minecraft.getMinecraft().getIntegratedServer().getPlayerList().getPlayerStatsFile(player).hasAchievementUnlocked(achievement)

You can also check if an achievement is unlocked like so, which is how the achievements page fetches the info:

Minecraft.getMinecraft().thePlayer.getStatFileWriter().hasAchievementUnlocked(achievement)

Why call hasAchievement, in single player i always get false, do not know if i am meant to target the method at the integrated server as before my method was like this and do stuff was always being called even after getting the achievement.

private void checkAchivment(Achievement achievement, ItemStack item, ItemStack item1, ItemStack item2,  EntityPlayer player){
        Logging.info("Checking...");
            Logging.info("Items Match");               
           if(!player.hasachievement(achievement)){
                    //do stuff 
            }
        }
    }

P.S. Thanks TheMasterGabriel that looks like it should work on both sides

@SubscribeEvent
    public void onCraft(PlayerEvent.ItemCraftedEvent e){
        Logging.info("Item CRafted");
        checkAchivment(achievments[0], new ItemStack(Blocks.DIRT, 2), new ItemStack(Blocks.DIAMOND_BLOCK), e.crafting, e.player);
    }

new ItemStack(Blocks.DIRT, 2), new ItemStack(Blocks.DIAMOND_BLOCK)

Gosh.  I wonder why this doesn't return true.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Read again, you misread ;)

Ah, you're right.  That's what the OP gets for using useless variable names like "item" "item1" and "item2"

FFS, name those something intelligent.  If you're going to number them at least make them "1" "2" and "3"!

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

I got something that works!, Draco18s hope the method parameters are more to your liking, I do not know if there is any way to make this more efficient, if there is I would be more than happy to find out.

private void checkAchivment(Achievement achievement, ItemStack item, EntityPlayer player) {
        if (!player.worldObj.isRemote && player instanceof EntityPlayerMP && achievement instanceof ModdedAchievement) {
            EntityPlayerMP playerMP = ((EntityPlayerMP) player);
            StatisticsManagerServer file = playerMP.getStatFile();

if (!file.hasAchievementUnlocked(achievement) && file.canUnlockAchievement(achievement)) {
                ModdedAchievement moddedAchievement = ((ModdedAchievement) achievement);
                if (moddedAchievement.getTarget().getItem().equals(item.getItem())) {
                    if(moddedAchievement.getReward() != null){
                        ItemStack rewrad = moddedAchievement.getReward();
                        if (!player.inventory.addItemStackToInventory(rewrad)) {
                            playerMP.worldObj.spawnEntityInWorld(new EntityItem(playerMP.worldObj, playerMP.posX, playerMP.posY, playerMP.posZ, rewrad));
                        }
                    }
                    playerMP.addStat(achievement);
                }
            }
        }

}

diesieben07 for my how are my achievements  initialized

public class ModdedAchievement extends Achievement {

private static AchievementPage moddedAchievements;

public static final Achievement[] achievments = new Achievement[]{
            new ModdedAchievement("blockDiamond", 0, 0, Blocks.DIAMOND_BLOCK, null, itemStack(Blocks.DIRT, 2).copy(), itemStack(Blocks.DIAMOND_BLOCK))
    };

public static void init(){
        moddedAchievements =  new AchievementPage(MOD_NAME, achievments);
        AchievementPage.registerAchievementPage(moddedAchievements);
    }

}

At the moment I have just the one test one that gives you reward of of 2 dirt for making a diamond block

this is what the method getReward does

public ItemStack getReward() {
        return reward.copy();
    }

This is in my ModdedAchievement class, item stacks are set in the constructor

Is it fine having copying the item stack there

or should i do

public ItemStack getReward() {
        return reward;
    }

ItemStack rewrad = moddedAchievement.getReward().copy();

To me it does not seem to make much different